All Comments on 'Harvest of Expectations Ch. 12'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StarBenStarBenabout 11 years ago
me likey!

still no sex but, bah!

who cares? haha!

keep up the good work!

dbdukedbdukeabout 11 years ago
An Awesome Love Story

You have put this story in this section for that reason, so don't let the negative comments get to you. People have to see if for what it is. There are a lot of narrow minded people in this old world. Keep up the good work.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

The revelations surprised me so much, and I finally understand better now why you titled your story harvest of expectations. Amazing chapter, I admired their bravery and their strong will. I have to admit when I start reading this story I was looking forward for their coupling, but halfway through your chapters I realized I was reading for the story alone, that's how amazing and beuatiful it is.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I love this story! There's such a sense of both reality and sweetness, and the characters are very real with real problems. I truly look forward to every chapter.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Well Developed Romance

It started out, almost wham bang, thank you, MaM. He got her panties off on their first encounter but backed off. Now they have sealed a pact to marry, she to let him work as much as he needs and he to accept her as she is.

I have to admit that my normal reaction would be, she lied both directly and indirectly, and buddy you had better bail because you can never trust her. But it happens that she has conquered me, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous