Have You Seen Allyson Dare? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled to her side and snapped her legs together when my buzzing fingertips became too much. I softly shushed her mumbled protests, urging her onto her back again. Chuckling, I tossed the fingertip vibrators back into the drawer, and I gently pressed her knees apart, urging her legs back open. She obliged, her heels now back on the desk's edge, everything private of hers that was usually covered up and hidden away was now and again beautifully on display just for me.

When she started breathing again, I moved my face back against her now very-swollen pussy. She shuddered and whimpered as I licked her slowly up from her pussy-hole to her clit. She tasted so good I wanted to spend the rest of the day between her legs, bringing her to the edge over and over again, her pussy becoming so swollen with her arousal that my fingers might not fit all that easily inside of her clenching channel.

I mouthed her folds, tugging on them gently with my lips, listening to her soft coos of contentment. I whispered to her, told her how her taste was the best thing I'd ever had on my tongue, how much I loved seeing her out of control, how I absolutely adored it when she knocked things from my desk onto the floor.

She was stunning when her back was arched, her pussy mine.

Ally.

Mine.

She started to chuckle softly as I gently ran my hands up and down her slim thighs. "You're a fucking maniac," she told me, still out of breath. "You know that?"

I chuckled and dropped a closed mouth kiss onto the tip of her clit and she shuddered for me again. "Get dressed," I said, patting her on one knee. "You're gonna be missed if you don't get out of here," I said.

Ally grinned as she sat up slowly. "I don't know whether or not I can move yet," she admitted.

I grinned, again stroking her inner thighs. Then I stood from my chair, grabbed her hands, and pulled her off my desk so that she was standing. She stumbled a little, and I couldn't help but tug her the rest of the way into my arms, hugging her tightly.

She went easily into me like she always did, then turned her head to give me a sloppy, lazy kiss. "Haha, I just French licked you," she said.

I grinned with a laugh and smacked her hard on her freckly ass. "Get dressed, Ally, before people come looking," I said with a wide smile.