All Comments on 'Haven's Wood Ch. 02'

by notmy_realname

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Haven's Wood

Great stories, just too short.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 11 years ago

Beautiful work. I'd never guess this was your first story. I'm so looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

keep up the good work :)

angelx602angelx602almost 11 years ago

another great chapter. I would love it if the chapters were longer though.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Good update.

Some things don't play though. Why wouldn't Natasha comment about 1) the naming ceremony, 2) the fact that Katie wore petticoats, 3) The fact that she stripped off her clothes to wrestle with another girl? None of these things are normal, especially if the story is set in the current time period and I would have a reaction (or at least mentally acknowledge that it was strange).

The interaction with James is better and Natasha's reactions to him are more logical.

Keep it up!

VeraVixenVeraVixenalmost 11 years ago
To cantfightfate

I like to answer what i would have thought.

1 Naming ceremony - different religion's have them not only a paranormal thing.

2 the cloths - traditions people dress a certain way even if out of style for traditions.

3 dress - Kids have been know to get half dressed or undressed when they are not supposed to.

Keep writing ignore nit pickers!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed reading this chapter please continue and write it as YOU want to I look forward to the next chapter.

I did notice that you got Natasha and Katie mixed up twice.

It was Katie not Natasha that sent the mental message to James

and

It was Natasha that asked about his job not Katie as she already knows everything about him.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Very nice. I hope to read more soon because its very good so far.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 11 years ago
Yay!!! Update!!

I really enjoyed this update and this story all together. Please keep up the good work!!!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Awesomesauce

Good that James is trying to think mostly with the big head. His wolf isn't making it easy. Katie seems very much the archetype of little sister. Pesky and perceptive. Sneaking up and scaring Natasha seemed out of place. I guess she was trying to break Natasha out of her deep thoughts, but she had just spent a long time and several glasses of wine trying to get her over the fright in the woods. Yeah, if I were 'Tasha I'd be slinking back to my room, double checking the locks and climbing under the covers. Time to be done with this day!

Enjoying the heck out of this story. Fully vested in the characters and eager for more.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Good - plausible handling of the guilt and discomfort that would be natural after what happened in the first chapter.

Keep going . . .

:-)

jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
like it

good work. please SLOW DOWN! Its all happening too fast. She will be having pups on the next page. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love it.

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
i like it

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love this cannot wait for the next chapter...

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

You have acquired a new fan. I really like this story. This is one to watch. You go girl!. Oh, remember this is your story, your vision. Have fun and tell it the way you want. Fast or slow, you write it; I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
holy cow

You are an amazing writer. I am hooked on your stories. Keep the coming!!

peachesgirlpeachesgirlalmost 11 years ago
Great begining

I am really enjoying your story. I love a good were fic. Don't stop, keep up the good momentum, you have given my muse a happy. I like your characters, and I want to learn a little more about them.

I think the girl is sweet(Natasha) sad, and I love the way you are showing us Katie's personality. I think we all have a friend who is like her LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

so so so amazing!!! seriously! One of my new favorites on this site, keep up the great work!

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 11 years ago
<3

Great job! Love it!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

Well written and another intriguing chapter. Will enjoy seeing how this progresses

notmy_realnamenotmy_realnamealmost 11 years agoAuthor
naming ceremonys petticoats and mud

Hi there

Thanks again for all the comments, I hope you're enjoying it. I just though I'd respond to one comment that made me laugh.

I think the objection was that Natasha didn't comment on the naming ceremony as being odd, and the implications that having worn petticoats would make Katie really old.

That story is actually a slightly adapted story from my youth! I assure you I'm not that old and definitely not a were! - Might be a cultural thing.

cantfindlovecantfindlovealmost 11 years ago
Good story

I like it. I agree that it 'seems' too fast, but hey everyone has their own pace.

A couple of typos:

Katie couldn't resist, using all her natural stealth she crept silently up behind KATIE.

I think Katie crept silently up behind NATASHA.

James frowned a little at her comment, when she'd put her glass down, HER reached over and gently took her chin between his thumb and finger.

I think HE reached over not her.

I good editor can usually help.

Waiting for more of the story. We are an impatient group but please take enough time to make it good and moderate paced not rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I personally would like the story to slow down some so I can get a better feel of the characters. Although I was certainly pleased that her sudden attraction to a complete stranger freaked her out. I know that I would be questioning what is going on if I was her. I also think it would be helpful if you gave a general geographical location, that way your readers can have a better idea of regional customs. I hope this has been helpful.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Enjoying it ...but

I think they are all being VERY forward for a guest who showed up that day .I'd have run screaming from the BB if the owner had dumped herself in my room like that and I'm sorry but if I'd had a wolf bring me to orgasm that afternoon ,I might be a little more perturbed .Still reading though and the quality of the writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Its too rushed, can't get a feel for the characters, they're too pushy, especially after Katie warning him she was human so he'd have to go slow, then they're right into it? meh 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way to fast

I think you may have something good going on here. However things see going way to fast and natashas reaction to James has happened way to quickly and characters falling too quickly to their mates is a recurring problem in many werewolf stories I've found. Great job besides keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

Slow down a tad .........but I am having a wonderful time !!!!

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

My new favorite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous