All Comments on 'Heart of the Wolf Ch. 02'

by queenie_D

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

Enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for Logan and the Doc to get their asses kicked! I hope Kaine and Jake will be able to help Catie heal from her ordeal too. x

Keep up the good work!

Love N x

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Good story. Lots of hints that make us curious

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed chapter 2 and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Cant wait to read more!!! Update soon please!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

These two dumb pyschopaths deserve whatever cruel deaths that await them. Actually Kaine need to torture them for a long time, death is too good of a punishment for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is a good story so far but I really dont like that they raped her and took her virginity that just seemed a bit much and if when kaine finds her and he is her mate how will they be able to mate she will probably be so disgusted and scared with wat happened to her that she will have a hard time being with him or anyone. so that part just doesn't really make much sense to me. ..besides that in all honesty I do like the rest of the story.

Danuja23Danuja23almost 10 years ago

More please, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Yeah....more please...and thanks for making it longer this time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this

Oh my goodness I want more it's so good I love it and you are talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh my God

I hate rape so much. I hope those guys get torn apart, skinned a little at a time and but fucked by the biggest cock on earth just so they know how it feels...then, if they've been tortured enough (like they're begging for death), you heal them a bit and start over. THEY DESERVE NO MERCY AND SHOULD RECEIVE NONE!!!! I look forward to what the wolves do to them in the next chapter.

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
I did not see that coming

I am enjoying this.

Be interesting to see what happens when Luka and the others gets there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excited

I am so excited to see where this story goes. I can't wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gripping Stuff!

Wow, brilliant chapter. Cannot wait for ch. 3. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Luka!

Cant wait to see what happens next!!! Love it so far!

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Although this is only two chapters I was hooked. Would love to see more chapters written as I'm curious about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

More more more please don't leave me hanging!

stripespuppystripespuppyalmost 10 years ago
keep going

This is really good! Please keep going!!

nreh21nreh21almost 10 years ago
More Please

I am really enjoying this story please post more as soon as possible :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I luv this so far , but I most definitely need more. Please post next chapter soon

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmatealmost 10 years ago
Love this!!!

I'm really enjoying this so far, please don't wait too long before posting the next few chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good elements

And then there are cheesy comments like: "owned by none other than Dr. Greg Travis". Unnecessary and overly dramatic phrases takes away from the power of the story.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 10 years ago

I wonder if it was really necessary to be so graphic with the rape scene, and whether or not it was really crucial to the plot that catie was raped at all.

I skimmed across the scene, so maybe I missed something, but she made an oddly quiet victim--- no screaming, crying, thrashing, begging, bargaining, or viscous outbursts. And it was weird to me that she kept choosing to fall asleep. Most victims of violent abduction, I think, would be more interested in staying hyper alert to avoid any further surprises from their kidnapper, nevermind that the adrenaline would make it very difficult to find some shut eye.

In other news, how do a (were)wolf's claws pick a lock? They're quite a bit thicker than should fit into any standard lock.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Good plot

However, if feel some of the details were highly unbelievable such as the diary. Why would would-be rapist keep such a thing at work? Further, why didn't the good guys send another team to the other cabin while they checked out the first cabin?

The dialogue flows well and the plot is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please tell me they die a painful death

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenie_D@queenie_D
483 Followers
Hey everyone! I'm just an amateur writer exploring what I can do. Please feel free to critique me and let me know what I can improve on! ^_^

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES