Heart of the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers

"Yes, sir?"

"Mitch, I need you to find known instances where a human has been able to broadcast their feelings to us. I expect that you felt it too?"

"I did, sir. But how is that possible?"

"I don't know, but I need you to search the archives and see if anything like this has been recorded. We're trying to find her quickly before we lose our chance to figure out what the fuck is going on. I'll contact you again once we find her."

"Understood, sir," Mitch said and hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck was that for, Logan?"

"Sorry boss. That was for all the frustration that she's caused us."

Big, fat tears came to her eyes and were immediately caught by the blindfold. She'd never been slapped in her life and she sure as hell didn't want that to happen again.

"My sweet angel," Dr. Travis crooned as he came up beside her and kiss her redden cheek, "I'm sorry about that. Don't worry though. That won't happen again." He started caressing her fiery cheek with his hand, trying to ease the blow that had just happened.

'Fuck you!!' Catie screamed at them in her mind as more tears came to her eyes and immediately got taken away. Slowly, Dr. Travis' hand traveled from her beaten cheek down to her breasts again. He laid soft, butterfly kisses on her neck while he groped her. He continued his path with his hand until he reached her pussy again. This time he removed his hand from her and she felt his hot breath inching closer to her. When his mouth made contact with her virgin clit, she bucked forcefully against him and whimpered at the touch. He slowly circled her swollen clit with his tongue and placed his meaty hands on her hips and pushed them down onto the table. Then she felt another mouth on her right nipple along with slender hands squeezing her breasts. 'No! Oh god! Stop!' she cried out in her mind to no avail.

"Catie," Logan said from her chest, "You have such beautiful breasts. I could play with these all day and never get enough of them. I wonder what it would be like to have my cock between them."

She squirmed and bucked more from the attention that her clit and breasts were getting and to her disgust, she felt like she might actually cum. She had played with herself before and knew the feeling, but this is not how she wanted her first time to be. Dr. Travis then slowly inserted one of his fat fingers into her tight hole until he was at her hymen. Her body instinctively arched and more liquid came to moisten her pussy. Logan sucked harder on her nipples causing her to arch her body again.

"My sweet Catie, you're a virgin. That makes things so much better," Dr. Travis said slyly as he slowly inched his finger in and out of Catie's vagina. She felt herself being stretched some and luckily he stopped whenever he touched her hymen. He then pulled his finger out and stuck his tongue inside of her. She felt him wiggling his tongue around inside of her before he pulled it out too and lapped up her juices that were along her labia. "You taste wonderful baby. Imagine how good you'll feel with my cock inside of your tight pussy."

Catie retched at the thought and cried more. She felt hopeless and just wanted them to get it over with. She then felt the table being lowered and heard clothes dropping to the ground. 'This is it.....' she said to herself. She was scared, but she wasn't going to let them know. She'd be strong no matter what.

Logan loosened the straps slightly around her arms, so that Dr. Travis could pull her more towards the edge of the table. Once she was in an acceptable position, the restraints were tightened again. She then felt something Dr. Travis' belly overtop of her pussy and his penis at her opening. Then she felt Logan get on top of the table with his legs on either side of her chest. Then she felt Logan squish her tits together and his saliva-slickened dick start going back and forth between them. Dr. Travis then pushed the head of his cock into her hole. Although small, he did have a wide girth that stretched her quite a bit. When he got to her hymen, he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. He was obviously way too excited and was having a hard time breathing. He then pushed quickly pasted her hymen and broke it. Catie screamed against the tape covering her mouth at the pain. Both men laughed and continued fucking her tits and pussy.

"Oh, Catie. You're so tight around my cock." Dr. Travis' cock felt huge inside of her as her pussy stretched from the intrusion of his 3 inch dick. He didn't last much longer and quickly came inside of her. He pulled out and she heard him quickly walk off and sit down in a nearby chair.

"Now," Logan started as he got off of the table and went to stand between her legs, "It's my turn to fill you with my cock." Catie cringed at the thought. He had felt much longer that Dr. Travis and she was already sore from him.

Logan placed the head of his cock by Catie's opening. His felt slimmer, but she still knew that this wasn't going to be pleasant. He didn't waste any time and quickly forced himself all the way inside of her. Catie screamed and bucked her hips from the pain of how deeply he was in her. She felt full and stretched. Logan forcefully grabbed onto her hips and dug his nails into her to keep her at his pace. He quickly fucked her seeping pussy until he too came inside of her. He waited until his cock stopped spasming before he pulled out of her. Catie whimpered as his cock and hands left her abused body.

"You're quite messy now princess," Logan mocked her as he wiped off the juices from her pussy. "Looks like you even bled a little bit too, baby."

She heard a chair squeak from the left side of her and heard heavy footsteps come to rejoin her and Logan. She then felt a needle poke into her vein on her right arm and felt herself become useless and unable to move. The restraints were then removed from her and she felt herself lifted up and carried a few feet away from the table. She was then laid down on a mattress that felt like a rock and she was once again restrained. However, this time she could move some. The blindfold was removed and she slowly opened her green eyes and saw both men standing over top of her.

"Catie, you know the effects of propofol will wear off in a few minutes and that you'll be able to move again. We will bring you something to eat soon," Dr. Travis said as he and Logan started to walk away. She waited until she heard the door close and the deadbolt locked before she allowed herself to sob.

After she stopped crying, she took in the scene of where she was. The walls were grey cinderblocks and there were no windows to the outside. Above the surgical table and the make-shift bed that she was on, there was a single light bulb otherwise it was very dark. She looked down at her pussy to see that it was swollen from her assailants and that there was still liquid oozing out of it. She saw what looked like blood and cum mixed together. She quickly looked at her hands and feet to see ugly, deep bruises on them from the restraints. Her hips also had bruises that were starting to show up and little droplets of blood from Logan's fingernails. She looked terrible and felt hopeless.

Logan returned about 10 minutes later with a tray. He brought it to her and set it down on the bed. She saw little bits of cheese, a couple apple slices, a piece of white bread, and a plastic cup of water. 'Damnit!' she thought angrily to herself. She'd been hoping for an actual glass.

Logan reached his hand up to her face and slowly caressed the right side. He then grabbed ahold of the duct tape and quickly ripped it off causing her to squeal. "Eat up, princess. You'll need your strength for what we have planned for you," he mocked as he turned and walked out. She had half a mind to throw it at him, but he stomach rumbled and she didn't know when she'd be fed next so she ate and drank everything. After she was finished, she threw the tray and the cup as far as she could and lay down on the hard mattress. She was in pain and still hungry, but she was still alive for now. She shivered from the cold and wished that they had given her a blanket at least. Curling herself into a ball, she silently cried until she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck!" Kaine yelled angrily at the air. The first cabin was a bust. No one was here. "We've fucking wasted time coming here."

Slowly, Jake approached Kaine. He knew that he was very close to ripping this place apart out of anger. "Kaine, we have one more place to check. We don't have time to sit here and wonder what to do next. We need to go." Luka grumbled in response.

Kaine had dug holes into his hands from his extended claws and had bit his bottom lip from his extending canines. As blood dripped down his hands, he finally unclenched his fists and teeth and started calming himself down. "You're right, Jake. Let's move."

queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers
12