Helping Out a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Art says, "Your pussy is really ready for finger fucking."

I am videoing all this and tell Art, "Hold off and make her beg for finger fucking."

Kathy keeps saying, "Yes finger fuck me, please finger fuck me, I want to cum, please let me cum."

Cautiously, Art slips his big finger into her pussy and she starts going wild humping his finger. Pat is sucking and pulling her nipples and I am watching all this action and waiting for her to orgasm.

One more finger push or nipple pull makes it happen, Kathy tensed up, cried out a loud "FUCK!" and collapsed.

Art said, "Finally, dam my finger was getting tired."

Pat is still playing with her titties he apparently isn't tired.

"Pat quit playing with her titties, stand up and pull out your cock."

Art grabs Kathy's head, pulls it up and tells her to suck Pat's cock because he was nice enough to suck her titties. Kathy starts to object but Art pushes her head onto Pats cock and says, "Start sucking." Kathy doesn't need much convincing since she loves to suck cock. I have to say it was amazing to watch her suck Pats average size stiff cock.

Kathy deep throats Pat until he shots his load down her throat. She looks up at Art with cum dripping out the sides of her lips and smiles.

He says, "I'm next."

Art picks up Kathy off his lap and puts her onto the floor, then pulls her to her knees. Art drops his pants and pull out this huge cock and motions for her to suck it. Kathy looks at me to put an end to this, after all this was my friend and now she was going to suck his cock.

I just kept videoing, waiting for the action to begin. Art is huge but not erect, Kathy head now pulled to his cock and she begins to suck. She sucks as if it's the best tasting lollypop she has ever licked, about twenty sucks and Art shots his load into her mouth, then pulls out his cock and shots more cum on her face and tits. There is this milky white load dripping from her face down to her tits.

"Lick off all my cum off your tits."

Kathy goes to it as if it was a gourmet treat. After a few minutes, he tells her to stop and sits down on the sofa exhausted. They will not forget this afternoon for a long time. If they do, I have the video.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12