All Comments on 'Her Lovers'

by Middleagepoet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I guess that is one way of getting even

Well I wouldn't fuck her either, especially if she is fucking HIV patients. Thanks for the unusual post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Passive Agressive

Just hit her in the head with a hammer and bury her in the back yard. Even if she gets something you will spend the rest of your sorry life taking care of her. Just move on, you don't love each other. Writing good, story pissed me off.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
some have missed the point I think

Very clever. Perhaps too clever for some obviously. The question I would ask though, is how did she become infected in the first place??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A real turn on HIV positive people spreading the

wealth. Yes they have come a long way with treatment. I remember a person I know getting HIV was dead three months later by the pneumonia they could not treat. And a friend that died quietly. Another friend that nursed their roommate in sickness until he died. I also remember a young lady, 20, who was HIV positive that actually did go out and fuck anyone and everyone she could, male or female, she had decided if she was going to die, everyone else should have a chance to also. It wasnt a crime then. And with the PC rules in place she did not have to name her sexual contacts. Now we get them infected and keep them alive so they can live long enough to infect many more over the years. A shame people did not do what they did with TB to bring it under control, sanitariums, where TB patients had to live until they died. It stopped the spread. When you make diseases political instead of medical you end reality. Final guess is eventually everyone in the world will be HIV positive. Sex isnt worth it folks! Goodness after sex it takes up to year or longer of testing just to see if you got infected, think about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't hit her with a hammer

This revenge against a slut wife is real. Hope he doesn't fuck her himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two votes

I second the hammer to the head solution!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice revenge. Where in Montrose is the clinic?

By the way how is Houston these days? Been a few years since I traveled around the town and the various clubs, Jet Set, Wish's, Coach's, and such. Saw quite a few get the nasty, luckily I never got it and wont. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

Britease, I may be mistaken, but I think that he wants to give her HIV/AIDS as payback for her cheating, cutting him off and sending him out to procure her fuck buddies. He never mentions that she has AIDS but does mention that he used to feel humiliated cruising bars looking for people who wanted to fuck the bitch. Its easier to just go to the clinic....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awed

That was awesome did not see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love it! Ultimate BTB story!

***laughs*** I can think of more than a few women who deserve this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous