Her Rape, Jackie Explains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right. I can’t see a reason why not. You have 2 minutes before I come back in here and take you as you are. In the tub, where you could easily drown if I decide to make you suck my cock under water. Just remember that."

"I will. Two minutes. I will meet you out there."

Gino left the bathroom, not noticing the phone lying on the sink. Jackie slipped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body. She called Nathan's cell phone.

"Nathan” she whispered. "He is here! PLEASE come back quickly!"

Was all she could get out when Nathan answered the phone before rushing out to the living room to avoid suspicion. She walked out into the living room to meet her fate.

"Did you tell your boyfriend that you came around my cock? Did you tell him how much you enjoyed being submissive?" Gino taunted.

"He knows that I came. But he makes me cum so much better. You will never be able to top him. Never!" Jackie thrust her chin out with defiance.

"I shall enjoy watching you eat your words. Right after you suck my cock. Now get to it, woman!"

He forced Jackie to her knees in front of him and put his semi hard cock to her lips. Here it all begins, thought Jackie. She desperately hoped that Nathan or someone else would aid her soon. He really did like to gag with his cock. She dealt with it as best she could.

He forced as much of his cock deep into her mouth, down her throat. She gagged and pleaded for some release, but he refused. Soon her gurgling gave indication that he had cum. She had to swallow the entire load.

“Please, leave me alone! Why are you doing this to me? Why did you pick me to torture like this?” She cried, clutching her throat as she coughed.

“Because I find you physically attractive, and probably need training to become the woman that you should be. You would make a great sub, once you train.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“I mean, that you would be very good as a submissive to your master. You were excited when you were tied up. You responded when you weren’t in control. I knew that you would. You know that you secretly desire to be my sex slave. Admit it!”

“I will never admit to such nonsense! You are a sad man if you think that I want YOU of all people to be my master. Leave me alone!”

Gino grabbed her hair and bent her head back, exposing her throat. She was at his mercy, and she knew it. He bent her head back, back, back, until she had no choice but to lie down. He gave a grunt of satisfaction when she capitulated into his plans. She was his for the taking. He didn’t have any of his toys this time, but he would make up for it with his manhood. He knew that if he could get her to cum again, she would be his slave.

“Before I am through with you,” he warned, “you will be begging me for release, and when I give it to you, you will be mine forever.”

“I would die before I begged you for anything!” Jackie vehemently exclaimed.

“We shall see. We certainly shall see.”

The next half an hour seemed like an eternity to Jackie. She was licked and sucked expertly, and it took all of her willpower to not beg him to not stop. He rammed his hard meat into her still sore pussy and she screamed. She felt herself rip to accommodate him. He didn’t seem to notice. She tried to grab the nearest thing with which to hit him. She felt something hard and grabbed for it. His pounding away at her made it difficult. She finally grabbed the baseball bat that Nathan had next to the couch and swung.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Jackie heard his shoulder break. With a shriek of fury Gino withdrew from within Jackie and looked as if he was going to kill her. She scooted back as far as she could before trying to stand. With tears streaming down her face she ran as best she could to get away from him.

He growled as he followed her, wary of the baseball bat that she still held in her hands. She swung hard and he dodged the bat. He grabbed for the bat with his good arm and yanked it out of her hands. She ran into the bedroom and locked the door, knowing that she didn’t have much time. She grabbed the phone and quickly dialed 9-1-1. When there was an answer she quickly gave the address and that she had just been raped, and now was in fear for her life, and set the phone down, leaving it off the hook so that the operator could hear what was going on. She yelled at him to leave her alone, but Gino was pretty pissed. His left arm hung limply at his side, and every movement was excruciating pain. He wanted to get her back-in spades.

He bellowed that if she let him in, he would kill her quickly, but if he had to bust his way in, she would suffer. She ignored his commands and desperately looked for a way out. She quickly dressed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. She opened the window as he used the bat to bust down the thick door. She gave a quick prayer of thanks for the sturdy old wood. She quickly climbed onto the ledge and nimbly walked around to the other side of the building. The wind was breezy that day, luckily. She gave a sigh of relief when she realized that she wouldn’t have to battle strong winds to stay on her perch.

Looking into the window in the living room, she could see him pacing before each slam into the door. He had to work up the strength each time he hit the door. He looked like he was in a frenzy, and she was glad that she got out of the bedroom. Distantly she heard sirens and heaved a sigh of relief. Her ordeal was almost over.

Jackie watched as her assailant finally got the bedroom door open, only to find the room empty. He ran back and forth in front of the door as if looking for her in closets and under the bed and behind other things. He finally realized that she was gone, and that he now had to find her before someone else did. She faintly heard his growl through the window before he finally found the open window.

He looked out on the ledge and tried to figure out where she had gone. Jackie watched as the police cars pulled into the parking lot for the apartment and tried to wave and get their attention. One saw her and waved back. They knew where she was.

Jackie turned to look back into the living room window, and saw him walking toward the window. She backed up and quickly moved to the corner. She knew of another window where she could look. She used everything that she could from her days gone by as a gymnast. She tried to quietly open the window to the kitchen, and found it either locked or stuck.

She didn’t see him from that window and risked a peek around the corner to the window where she climbed out. His head wasn’t there. She risked going back to the side where the living room window was and she saw many police cruisers gathered below, and Nathan’s vehicle was among them. She heard a crash and dared to inch closer to the window to look in the living room. She saw many police officers entering the apartment followed by Nathan. Her heart leapt for joy as she knew that she could come in off of the ledge once more. She tried to open it, and couldn’t. She knocked on the window and Nathan looked over to her. He let her in.

“I am so sorry it took me this long.” He said as he held her tightly. “I was at the police station filing a report and didn’t get your voice mail until it was probably too late. Did he hurt you?” Nathan asked as he led her out of the apartment.

“He raped me again, Nathan. But I think I broke his collar bone. I heard something crack when I hit him with the bat. He has it, too. He used it to break into the bedroom when I called 9-1-1. I think he tore something this time. I hurt worse than the last time.” She cried.

“I know baby. There is an ambulance on the way. There is a detective who would like to talk to you until the ambulance gets here.”

“I can do that. Just please don’t leave me!” she clung to Nathan.

“I won’t”

After giving her statement to the police, she was sent to the hospital and stitched up. While Gino was being subdued, he tried to attack one of the police with the bat, and was shot. Jackie never had to worry about him again. Nathan stayed with her throughout the entire ordeal and even held her hand while they were examining her for injuries.

Soon they were able to put the events behind them, and Nathan asked her to marry him. Jackie joyfully accepted, and they went to the Cayman Islands to get married. Their honeymoon is yet another story. They never left the hotel room, and had to have the sheets changed quite often. Hopefully we can hear that story later!

12