High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as Kay began moaning even deeper.

"I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed without breaking our kiss.

Her body began twitching and her downward plunges became even harder slamming my cock against her cervix as she clawed toward the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

She broke our kiss and nearly screamed. Yes, oh my god YES!" as the first awesome waves of climax crashed into her quivering body.

Over and over she uttered the word "Yes!" each one in direct response to another wave of pure sensual pleasure.

Her pussy now swollen beyond belief grasped at my cock then in an instant flooded with orgasmic juices bathing my throbbing member in glorious fuck juice.

Her hips moved up and down as she rode my cock through an unbelievable climax.

I could feel the hot juice of her climax flowing out and coating my balls.

One final extended "Yessssssssss." And Kay was spent a quivering mass of sensuous flesh hardly able to move only basking in the glory of a complete orgasm. Totally spent but still filled with pulsing rock hard cock. Her pussy twitched and squeezed at the cock filling her so completely.

Her hot breath exhaled on my neck only served to make me want more of my awesome mature lover.

I straightened up and slipped out from under her quivering body. Kay collapsed onto the satin sheets and rolled over onto her back her breasts still heaving from rapid breath and coated with a shimmering sheen of our passionate sweat.

I moved between her legs and she instantly spread her thighs. As I positioned myself to enter her again she curled her hands up to her neck and spread her long sexy hair over the pillow her head rested on.

As I lowered my loins and the throbbing cock extending from them toward her quivering pussy Kay opened her eyes and whispered. "Take me Allen I need your glorious cock inside again."

With my arms extended to hold my weight I dropped my hips and pierced her again. Kay cooed softly. "Use my body for your pleasure. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

I pressed down and my cock slipped deeper inside once again surrounded by swollen tight soaking wet flesh.

She moaned as I filled her with pulsing cock.

As I withdrew Kay lifted her ass to give me a better angle for my next dive into her steamy depths.

This time I thrust forward harder driving my cock against her cervix and massaging the engorged g-spot with the throbbing head.

"It's so hot so wet and so fucking tight!" I exclaimed as I began pounding hard cock into her.

Kay responded by clenching her muscles making it feel even tighter then hoarsely said. "You fill me so completely."

My knees slipped and slid over the satin sheets and I kept pulling them up to keep the same angle of penetration into my sexy lover.

Our fucking took on a slow steady rhythm each time I thrust toward her she lifted her ass to accept my cock.

A distinct clapping sound filled the room along with our mutual moans as my balls slapped against her soft ass with each plunge.

"Oh my god that feels so damn good." Kay nearly shouted.

Sweat was now pouring from my flesh an open faucet of passion dripping off my brow and onto her lush soft tits.

Her hands moved up and smeared the fluid all over the soft flesh giving them an even coat of moisture.

"Keep fucking me please. I wanna cum again with you this time." Kay pleaded.

"Yes!" I replied as I picked up the pace and started pounding hard cock into her faster and harder with each passing second.

"That's it baby fuck that hot pussy. Make it cum all over your beautiful cock." Kay begged.

I could feel the tightness of an approaching climax begin in my loins and my cock swelled to orgasmic size causing Kay to utter. "Yes baby cum for me. Fill my hot pussy with your thick sticky cream."

My hips became a blur slamming against her as fast as I could move. I felt the hot sauce boiling up inside then the searing heat as my balls pumped it toward the tip and her perfect pussy.

"ARRRRGH!!! " I exclaimed as I exploded

"Oh dear god it's so fucking hot!" Kay responded as I pumped cum into her.

She instantly tensed and cried out. "I'm cumming too!" her heels locking behind my ass and pulling me down my balls slammed against her ass and the head of my cock nearly pierced her cervix.

My cock pumped hot thick cum against her cervix, flooded her g-spot and oozed out of her swollen pussy lips as we both rode orgasmic wave after orgasmic wave in tandem.

My arms became weak and I dropped down crushing her with my weight pressing sweaty flesh against her soft tits and even softer belly.

With her ankles locked she held me there buried as deep as one could be buried. Twitching cock buried inside quivering pussy sweaty flesh pressed against sweaty flesh.

My balls emptied themselves inside and she accepted every drop of hot thick sauce.

Slowly our orgasm subsided and I began lightly kissing her neck and ear.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered between kisses.

Her hands moved up and laced into my wet hair then guided my mouth to hers.

A passionate loving glorious kiss that sealed what was the most incredible fuck of my life.

Kay finally broke our kiss and whispered. "I need to breathe baby."

I realized that I was still crushing her chest and making it hard for her to catch her breath.

Slipping off to her side as she released her death grip with her ankles my cock slipped from her a string of thick cum trailing behind and across her thigh.

Kay instantly moved her hand to her slit and said. "Oh shit I'm soaking the bed."

Our mutual climax juices were flowing from her in a flood of lust. There was little either of us could do except accept that we'd be sharing a wet spot for the night.

But Kay didn't want the inn keeper to think poorly of us so she excused herself slipped from our bed and grabbed her robe and headed to the bath room.

I rolled over onto my back waiting for my own breathing to return completely too normal staring up at the white lacy canopy above. I would have been happy to just pull the comforter up over our sweaty bodies and bask in the glory of an incredible love making session until we both drifted off to sleep.

Of course I wasn't the one who would be feeling thick fuck juice oozing from her so I kind of understood why Kay wanted to drain it into the toilet. I giggled thinking I could have pumped in down her throat and avoided this moment of solitude.

I heard the door open then close and the dead bolt turn an in a moment she was back. Wearing the robe and holding a white bath towel in one hand.

With a smile on her lips she quietly said. "That was one hell of a load babe."

"You bring out the most in me." I replied grinning from ear to ear.

She slipped the robe off and climbed back in bed. "Here let me spread this over the wet spot." Kay said.

As Kay smoothed the towel to cover the evidence of our love making I reached down and pulled the comforter up to cover us both as she lay down and snuggled into my side.

I gathered her in one arm and pulled her tighter against me.

With a little giggle and a quick wink Kay said. "I guess the Holiday Inn Express would be better in some ways."

"How's that" I asked not quite sure what a low budget hotel would have over this wonderful setting.

"Well I could dash to the bath totally naked, and we could sleep in the unsoiled bed." Kay explained.

"You might be right." I replied as I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed the palm lightly.

We cuddled until we both were nearly asleep in fact Kay was first to drift off into a blissful slumber. As I awaited sleep to take me I realized I had to piss like a race horse but there was no way I was getting outta bed and running down the hall. Just before I drifted off I thought you're gonna wake up tomorrow with a raging piss hard on.

That may not be such a bad thing...... To be continued.

Next up in Chapter 20 Kay and Allen spend a delightful morning together in the bridal suite then continue their antiquing expedition in town.