Hillary Gets Stripped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no!" Hillary wailed. Mwahaha! It was music to my ears. "That's not fair. You know Sara and those people took my clothes."

"I know no such thing," Sharon answered primly. "All I know is you came out of that dressing room starkers and began running around the store. I think you've had a nervous breakdown, to tell you the truth."

By this time quite a crowd of customers had gathered around Hillary. Some of them had already been in the store and others had been drawn from inside the mall in their quest to learn what the excitement was. They all had one thing in common and that was the manner in which they were uproarishly laughing at the nude young woman.

At the point when Hillary began begging with Sharon to allow her to put something on, I'd heard enough and we all exited the dressing area. Having already discussed with my partners in crime what we were to do, the three of us rushed the ugly whiny young woman out into the main part of the mall and then stood across the doorway blocking her from reentering the store.

Mwahaha! You should have seen that scene. Hillary cut a swath of attention through the crowded mall – let me tell you. Remember, it was just before Christmas and the place was packed. I heard people saying things such as, "Somebody should tell that naked hoe to go put some clothes on. I'm gonna get sick."

Of course, if she had had any smarts she would have gone directly down and hidden in the women's rest room for the rest of the evening; but not our Hillary. She proceeds to run around screaming like a chicken with its head cut off until security came down and placed her under mall arrest. Haha! I really don't know what that is. What do they do – make you serve your sentence at J.C. Penny?

Anyway the upshot was security called the police who took her away to the emergency mental health facility in the area. It's not so bad, if you like snake pits! They had to hold her for three days, poor people. The last I heard of Hillary for awhile was she had some case before unemployment and the wage and hour people. Man, I'd like to hear some of the testimony from those proceedings, let me tell ya.

After the entire Hillary debacle had been swept away by mall security, the entire sales force on duty applauded us. That was cool, let me tell you. Having done our good deed for the evening, we sashayed our way from the store and out into the mall proper. Everywhere we went Alex was holding Dorothy's hand. Awww, they were so cute together.

When we passed by a hair salon Dorothy suddenly explained that she wanted to get her hair trimmed and did we mind. Alex and I both told her to go for it. She stepped into the establishment and discovered much to her amazement that they could take her in about fifteen minutes. All you girls know what a miracle that was so we insisted that we didn't mind waiting with her.

Alex certainly didn't mind. He just sat beside her holding her hand until they called her up. He appeared so enamored with her he would have probably sat with her contentedly at the gates of hell. I sat and amused myself by spreading my legs beneath my ultra short skirt and flashing my split bald beaver at the various customers and hair dressers.

I received every kind of reaction from big smiles to expressions of disgust to lustful gazes. One young woman rubbed her tongue all across the outside of her mouth. I took that to be a yes to my question.

Now if I had hair halfway down to my ass, I wouldn't have been considering having it cut; although I understood Dorothy's predicament. She had had all that for years and years tied up in pig tails and now all of the sudden she had to take care of it, washing and brushing it completely out every night. It can become a major pain in the ass, let me tell you.

After Dorothy was called up to the chair by the stylist, I leaned over and spoke to Alex. "Look, I don't mean to embarrass you, but I need to ask. What was that raw spot I saw on the head of your penis?"

Well, of course it did embarrass him as I could tell from his sudden excessive blushing, his glancing away, and his defensive answer. "It's not any kind of disease sore or anything."

"Oh, I know that or I wouldn't have touched you with 'Spoony's' cunt. Haha!" That was a name that Betty sometimes referred to Hillary as, because Hillary wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer – in fact, she's a spoon! That helped to loosen the young man up some and he was able to tell me.

"Please don't tell Dorothy because I think it will hurt her feelings, but I guess her pubic hair is so long and thick that it was rubbing on me somehow," Alex explained.

"Oh, okay," I replied. "Well, I'm glad I asked. I can help out there."

The young man blanched. "No, no," he protested. "Please don't say anything."

"Don't worry," I insisted. "I won't mention you and it won't hurt her feelings at all."

"Well, okay," Alex responded still sounding doubtful.

I grinned at him. "You can trust me, you know."

The handsome young man laughed and said, "I always have, Sara. You know that."

Right then Dorothy approached us, her appointment with the stylist being finished.

"Hi, what are you guys talking about so seriously?" she asked.

"Secrets," I smiled.

I thought Alex was gonna choke to death right then. He must have swallowed abruptly down his wind pipe in his surprised reaction to my response and he coughed and coughed. Dorothy and I began pounding on his back.

"Alright, alright, stop," he pleaded. "I'm okay. Goddamn, I thought you all were trying to kill me."

"Mwahaha!" I laughed. "Oh, your hair looks awesome!" I complimented Dorothy.

I wasn't just saying that. A lot of times when people get their hair styled it just looks awful for awhile but you of course tell them it looks great, but in Dorothy's case it did look fine. Her hair still hung down to her shoulders and was cut very attractively. I really think she appeared even hotter.

When she asked us if we were ready to move on in the mall, Alex and I quickly agreed. We hadn't walked very far at all when we came upon Santa Claus in his large chair talking to children. You know how these store Santas are usually old winos and guys like that? Well this one was really different, to say the least.

I had just happened to be there one evening when he came into the mall just before he was due to go on duty and I espied the Santa Claus suit he was carrying with him in a dry cleaning bag. This guy was a real hottie, let me tell you. He was six feet tall, had bleached blond fairly long hair, was incredibly handsome and was fairly slim. He looked to be in his early twenties and was probably a college student. I had wanted to meet him but I could see he was in a hurry so I couldn't stop him right then.

Here was the perfect opportunity. The line appeared pretty long, so I told Alex and Dorothy they should continue on their mall expedition and I would wait there. It might have been me, but they didn't seem very disappointed to lose my company. They quickly agreed and went on their way.

I stood at the end of the long line filled with children of all ages and parents holding babies. Nobody paid the slightest bit of attention to me. Sometimes it is helpful to be as short as I am.

Santa had a helper, a pretty young woman elf who placed a end of line sign behind me. It connoted that I would be the last person on that particular night that might talk with St. Nick. This was because it was growing very close to the mall time for closing. This was perfect for what I had in mind.

By the time I reached the head of the line most of the stores had already closed, but of course the mall itself was still open. Alex and Dorothy had come up and were standing off to the side glancing up at me once in awhile from their intensely personal conversation.

Santa called me while motioning with his hand, "Come on up, little girl. It's growing late and Santa wants to get back home to the North Pole. Ho! Ho! Ho!"

This guy was extremely corny, but of course that was part of his job. There was absolutely no one around except for my friends as I stepped forward and sat down on Santa's lap as the Elf woman was flitting from here to there preparing their leaving.

"Don't be shy, little girl. Tell Santa what you want for Christmas."

I wiggled my ass significantly on his lap. I immediately felt him harden under those flannel Santa pants.

"Um, don't do Santa like that. Just tell him what you want for Christmas." I swear his voice had gone up several octaves.

I wiggled once more on his lap and could feel his prick sticking up beneath me. I leaned back until my lips were touching his right ear and I whispered, "What's your name?"

"Derek," he answered back, "And quit screwing around here. I could lose my job."

"We're not gonna be doing any screwing, at least not right now," I quipped.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! That's funny, little girl. Just tell Santa what you want for Christmas," Derek replied loudly in that false bass voice.

I whispered once more, "I want your big massive prick up my twat. What do you think of that?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice," he whispered back. "Okay, little girl," he spoke aloud. "I'll see what I can do. Make sure and leave Santa your address so he can find your house on Christmas Eve."

Mwahaha! He thought he was finished with me for the time being. How little did he realize at that point. When I began to stand up, Derek naturally assumed I was leaving and he shifted his huge Santa trousers in an effort to cover his embarrassing erection.

Instead of standing up, I shifted around so my position was much better to reach down his pants when I sat back down on his lap. As soon as I reseated myself, I reached down inside of his elastic waist band past all the padding they made Derek wear to appear rotund and groped his erection.

"Ooh!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

I began to stroke as much as his huge penis as I could as it lay inside his trousers.

"What'd you thinking I'm doing? I'm beating you off, Santa, hehe," I whispered in his ear.

"Please," he groaned. "Don't, I have to be at work at nine in the morning and there won't be any time to have my costume drycleaned if it got stained."

"Okay," I murmured.

That was all the excuse I needed to hear! Slightly rising up for a second, I pulled his red pants and jockey shorts down to his knees liberating his long erection to the mall air. I noticed that the elf lady's eyes had grown wide in surprise but she also wore a smirking smile on her pretty face.

I began to seriously work my other hand up and down on his hard prick. From where I sat it looked to be between six and a half to seven inches in length. 'Long enough to please me,' I thought with a giggle.

I hadn't been doing him very long at all when Derek began to groan louder and louder and twitching his hips up and down in a very good simulation of the sexual act, that's how good I was causing him to feel.

"Oh God!" he cried out, finally causing Alex and Dorothy to glance up at us from their conversation. They probably couldn't believe their own eyes as they observed me sitting on Santa's lap jerking him off when suddenly his cum began to shoot straight up in the air. The elfin young woman laughed to see such sport. I needed to remember her, I told myself.

To save him from his dreaded worry of staining his Santa trousers, I lowered my head and finished him with my mouth. He tasted real sweet too. Then when Derek had finished his climaxing and my mouth was dripping with his cum, I plastered a big kiss on him snaking my tongue way deep into his mouth. I figured he should have some of it back. The whole scene was so fucking hot I'm surprised I didn't orgasm myself, but I was dripping wet.

I realized Derek knew I was wet because I wasn't wearing any panties. I tucked his long dong back down inside of his pants and helped him to pull them up to make himself decent again. Nothing would ever make me decent again – mwahaha! As I stood up from his lap, Santa in a complete surprise to me stuck his hand up under my short skirt.

In a second he had located my clit and was manipulating it as hard and as fast as he could. Oh my God! It was all that I could do not to scream with pleasure. I stood watching my friends and the still interested elf who was smiling at me as Derek worked my clit as it were a toggle switch.

I couldn't help but yell, because it just felt so Goddamn good, as the cum began to cascade from me on to his hand, but at least I was appropriate. I called out "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night," which set everyone to laughing, eventually myself included.

The entire scene of Santa Claus manipulating my clit in the now emptied mall in front of my friends and Santa's helper seemed to take on a surrealistic quality to me and it was all I could to maintain my footing as my orgasm continued to gush from me. Jesus, it was a veritable flood as Derek kept pushing my one note over and over in what turned out to be one of my largest sexual crescendo's of all time or at least it was up to that point in my life.

I finally finished creaming all over his hand and wrist. There was so much cum it was running down my legs. God! It was great, it was so nasty. It was then the entire situation proved to be too much for me physically and I would have collapsed to the mall floor if Derek had not held me up by clamping his hand firmly over my twat. Damn, that felt hot too!

He stood up behind and pulled me into him in an embrace. "That was great, thanks," I murmured to him.

"My pleasure," he smiled down at me. We made plans to meet on the following night after he got off work and I gave him a kiss goodbye. Turning, I waved and smiled at the elf helper who did the same and then I shouted out to my friends to come on and we walked from the mall. On the way out they didn't say a word. I wonder why?

The upshot of it all was Dorothy and Alex made a date for the following evening and then he gave us a ride to my house. Dorothy was staying at my house overnight as classes were already out for Christmas holiday.

Entering the house, we luckily skated right up the stairs past my family gathered around our Christmas tree singing hideously offkey Christmas carols. Haha! What a bad joke. They called for us to join them and we waved as if they were greeting us.

Instead of entering my bedroom, I pulled my friend into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. She was looking at me all wild-eyed, God knows what she thought I was gonna do to her, but I imagine she was more than a little put out when I ordered her to drop her skirt and panties on to the bathroom floor.

Sometimes if I was little too brusque I think Dorothy would become frightened of me and I think this was one of those times because she just complied with what I wanted and stepped out of her skirt and underwear. She probably thought I was demanding sex, but I wouldn't have led her to the bathroom to do that. I don't have any of that kind of confusion – you know, between bathroom procedures and sexual tendencies.

I have to admit though she looked sexy as hell standing there dressed only in her blouse and shoes. No wonder men might find that attractive, I sure did; although that wasn't what we were there for. If I was looking for loving, I would have suggested my bed – I'm weird that way.

Using Krista as my role model, I explained to Dorothy what I wanted to do and, I suppose using me as her role model, Dorothy explained she wanted to appear just as I did. So taking the tiny scissors and cutting her pubic hair back as much as possible, I then shaved the rest of it off for her until all the area around her precious little cunt hole was as bald as a baby's butt.

You know Dorothy by now, she was blushing like crazy until I told her she looked incredibly sexy and then she planted a big kiss on my lips. We quickly ducked into my bedroom so no one would observe my friend's half nakedness, but it turned out we didn't have to. They were still downstairs caterwauling.

I told Dorothy to take her blouse and bra off to keep them fresh for the next day and I would get her a night gown. Hehe, I don't wear any, but she didn't know that then. As soon as she had stripped off, I snapped her picture. Man, was she pissed.

I hugged and kissed her to calm her down and then we turned off the lights and crawled into my bed nude. We hugged and cuddled, it was great.

Don't miss the next chapter and my adventures with Santa on Christmas Eve. Mwahaha!

12