His Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAriele
LadyAriele
16 Followers

"Give me cock, make me your dirty nasty slut, oh please Sir, please let me taste your hot cum, I need it so badly, my mouth yearns for your fulfillment!"

He hears her moans and cries for sustenance from him, and she knows with out a doubt this is the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

He thrusts his love meat down her throat and releases his passion into it. Removing it as he continues his orgasm and sprays her face with creamy hot cum.

"That's a good little cum slut, drink all of my seed, keep your mouth wide open so I can feed what I know you hunger most for."

Ariele felt him unload into her throat, the hot seedy semen spewed down it and she swallowed the cum greedily. She sucked his fat mushroom head as he pulled out, not wanting to let go.

Sam hears Micheals moan putting him over the edge, he grabs Arieles' curvy hips and with one last arching thrust he rams his cock into her depths, releasing pulsating sperm into her tight slippery pussy.

He pulls the string of anal beads out of her ass, watching them pop out of her, releasing one at a time. He tosses the beads onto the bed.

Ariele moans out in unbridled passion, her body shaking from being fucked at both ends at once.

Her pussy and ass throb missing Sams gifts inside her.

The smell of sex and body heat fills the air.

Sam pulls his long limp dick out of her, rubbing the excess cum onto her ass in small circles with his plump purplish head. Smalls beads of sweat glistens at his brow, he wipes it off with the back of his hand. Arieles' body was moist from perspiration, her ass arched in the air shimmering in the light.

Sam bends over to retrieve his dark denim jeans off the floor. He stands and begins to put them on.

Micheal walks over and pats him on the back, "Thanks Sam, I owe you one."

"Wasn't that the sweetest piece of ass you have ever had?"

"Yes Boss." Flustered, he doesn't know what else to say.

Sam, finished with gathering his personal belongings leaves the dungeon. Closing the door behind him.

Micheal turns and looks at Ariele, still on her hands and knees, her body glistening in the candle lit dungeon.

He walks over to her, lightly cups her chin his hand, holding his cock head to her lower lip, smearing her with a light gloss of cum.

"Did you enjoy that my sweet peach?" He asks her in tender tones.

"Oh Yes Sir!" The look in her eyes was all he needed to see.

"Good girl."

Her pussy tingling immediately warming to those two little words.

He says to her with compassionate loving tones. "It pleases me to hear you say that kitten."

He opens a jewelry box, and places the leather braided heart locked choker around her neck. "You are mine, born to serve me, created to compliment me in every way."

Ariele fingers the necklace, knowing in her heart of hearts that she was destined to kneel at Micheals feet for an eternity.

Her smiles reflect the elation she feels knowing she is His.

Micheal picks her up, sweeps her into his arms and carries her upstairs into his bedroom. He lays her on the bed, and covers her with a black satin sheet.

He joins her on the bed, wrapping his strong arms around her waist, spooning her, the gentle sound of her slumber lulling him to sleep.

He closes his eyes and he goes over the days events. He hopes that he has fulfilled this fantasy for her the night before their wedding. The last thing he hears before going to sleep is her mumbling.

"I love you, thank you for fulfilling yet another one of my fantasies."

LadyAriele
LadyAriele
16 Followers