His Depraved Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
A slave is given steamy instructions.
1.2k words
40.2k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Pet Slut

I trust you haven't been playing with your pussy while I was gone. If I find out otherwise, I will be most displeased. And we both know what that means.

Take off your clothes, slut. Go find a lacy bra and your tightest lacy thongs. I want you to cut the lining off the bra cups – there should be nothing between the lace and your tits. Same goes for your thong.

Put them both on. I want to see your nipples straining through the fabric of the lace, see your pussy lips press out slightly from the sides of your thong. There shouldn't be a wisp of hair anywhere on your cunt. Put on your high heels too, the black ones with long ribbons to wrap around your ankles and calves. Don't tie the ribbons, leave them loose.

No jewellery, but put on heavy makeup. Use your bright red lipstick to show what a cheap whore you are for your master.

Get ten ice cubes, a long plastic ruler, a large dildo or carrot, four clothespins, and a large shaved ginger. Make sure the ginger is fashioned into the shape of a butt plug. You know what's coming, don't you.

I'm in a slightly mean mood tonight, slut.

Put everything on the floor, within your reach. Lie on your back on the floor. I'd tell you to use the bed but this sounds more depraved, don't you think. Bend your knees, spread your legs wide and lift your ankles high in the air. Tie the ends of the ribbons on your shoes to your bra straps. Don't you dare let either of them tear or break loose. This should keep your feet in the air and out of the way. I love seeing you exposed like this, tits and pussy bared for my pleasure. And you know I can see your tight puckered asshole, with your legs raised like that.

Now my pet, take an ice cube in each hand. Start at your forehead, I want you to slide the ice down your face, around your neck, your side, your stomach, your navel, your hips. Move up and rub the cold ice on your toes, slide it down to your bent knees, your inner thighs until it melts.

Do this again with more ice cubes.

The third round, rub them over your tits and pussy. Play with yourself, get your tits hard, your pussy wet. Stay outside your bra and thong, don't move your fingers or the ice beneath the lace.

Now just lie with your hands above your head for awhile and enjoy the sensation of the fan's breeze sweeping over your wet body. Feel the breeze tickle your exposed pussy, whisper over your soaking folds.

Now take that ruler, my pet. Spread your knees a little wider. I want your pussy easily accessible. Hold an ice cube in your other hand.

You are going to spank your pussy hard on my behalf. Slap that ruler hard on your wet thong, I want to hear the splat of the plastic hitting your cunt.

After each slap, rub the ice one across your pussy, moving from your fuckhole to your clit. Then slap again, and repeat until the ice is melted.

Your thong should be soaking wet by now. I want ten slaps with the ruler, fast and rough. Don't you dare make a sound.

Throw the ruler aside, pull your thong up your raised legs till your ankles, and take the tube of toothpaste. Coat your nipples and asshole with it. You should feel the burn in a few minutes.

Put a clothespin on each pussy lip. Take the dildo and put the tip of it at the entrance of your pussy hole. Push it in a little, so you can feel its tip fill that tiny fuckslit of yours.

Now I want you to hump your pussy against it until the dildo is inside you. Don't you dare use your hand to push the dildo in, I want your pussy to earn this intrusion. Feel the clothespins bounce, pulling at your cunt lips as your hump like a bitch in heat.

Do fifty humps and stop. I doubt you'd be able to hump high enough for the entire dildo to go into your cunt. Put the dildo aside for a moment.

Your tits should be on fire by now. Pull your bra cups below your tits and put a clothespin on each hard tit. Take the ruler and slap the underneath of each tit ten times. I want them to really jiggle, so make sure you put a lot of force into the slap.

Pick up the ginger. You know where this goes don't you. I can see the dread in your eyes, feel your harsh breathing at the thought of what's coming. Lick the tip of the ginger. Rub it around your lips. Slide it down the middle of your torso until it reaches your clit. Put it directly on your clit and leave it there for a minute. Can you feel the sting yet?

Continue the ginger's descent down your pussy until you reach the toothpaste-rimmed puckered hole at your ass. The toothpaste is going to feel like child's play in a minute.

Slide the ginger in, pet. Slowly. I want you to feel each inch force its way into your asshole. Slide it all the way in until you reach the larger, rounder end of the "but plug". It's going to stay in there for quite awhile, so prepare yourself for a deep burning.

I'm a fair master to my pet, so I'll allow you to distract yourself from the rapidly building heat in your ass. Take the dildo again, my pet. Bet your legs are aching by now, screaming in agony from being raised for so long. This will take your mind off them.

You may fuck yourself with your dildo, slut. I want you to go hard and fast, pumping it all the way in and pulling it almost the way out before you shove it back in again. I'd advise you not to clench your pussy, as that will make you clench your asshole, which will tighten around the burning ginger.

Fuck yourself until you're about to cum, and then stop. Take off the clothespins on your pussy and tits. The rush of blood back into your tits should be as agonizing as the pinched sensation from the clothespins, if not more. Put two clothespins on your tongue, and deepthroat your dildo until you feel your almost-orgasm recede. Then fuck yourself hard and fast again. Don't come, slut, you have to earn it.

Shove that dildo all the way inside you, and now I want you to clench your pussy around it. Feel your pussy squeeze the dildo, and your asshole clench the ginger root. Do this without stopping for a full minute, and then you may fuck yourself till you cum.

Take the dildo out and undo your shoe ribbons from your bra straps. You can put your legs down now.

Stand up and pull your thong back on. Keep the ginger inside you. Your thong isn't wide enough to make sure your ginger butt plug doesn't slip out, so I guess you'll have to clench your asshole slightly for the next hour. Put on your bra back on, leave the hardened toothpaste on your tits.

Till the next time, slut.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ohh gawd

the ginger is still in my ass - begging you for mercy

the toothpase burns more than i thought it would and the ginger burns so well and i am crying from it

please use this whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh. My. God.

You have no idea how hard I just came.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

For Horny Submissive Women Do you like to follow orders?in Toys & Masturbation
I Have Some Instructions for You For good girls who like doing what they're told.in BDSM
Instructions for a Sex Slave No. 01 You need instructions.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Good Girl Guided Masturbation A Guided Masturbation for Master's Little Pet.in BDSM
More Stories