All Comments on 'His Kitten Again 04'

by shysubmissivegirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Well!

What is there to be said that hasn't already been said? This was, as have all the previous chapters, a delight - you write so very well, shysubmissivegirl and you have whole swathes of us waiting on your next offering.

Don't feel you have to rush; writing this good is well worth waiting a few days for!

Thank you once more for sharing your wonderful work with us.

meh4912meh4912almost 11 years ago
Love this story

Each day I look for a new chapter and finding one is definitely a reward. You are a great writer! I found myself rushing to the ending of this one to see what would happen and then I had to read it again.

Really great story, I am looking forward to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoy this story, and this chapter is no exception. I must say, though, that Alex certainly does not seem like a dominant personality, he gets flustered and embarrassed too easily. Of course that is only my opinion and you are doing an excellent job first story or not.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Omg alex just do it already lol can't wait for more sub thanks for another great chapter . As impatient as I am for something to happen I appreciate him going slow. I really want her ex to be found over a cliff or something lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Re: Anon Lovely's comment about Alex. He is not what is typically portrayed in a dom and that is part of what I personally like about him. He is so very human. This damaged kitten, who he already had cared so much of about, has thrown him for a loop. He is treading softly as that his what he has determined he should do. Even a dom can start from a flawed premise, and Emma herself is uncertain about her healing status.

You had me going for a minute with her dream. I was scrambling to figure out if I missed a chapter! :D

These poor, confused, frustrated, crazy kids are an enjoyable story to watch unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Okay - I love them both, but you are KILLING me. Speak up, one of you!!! Your characters are lovely, though. You are doing a great job - I am just horribly impatient.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

I wish they would communicate! Love this chapter, it's quite poignant and I really hope thy work things out.

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Responding, and my blog! :)

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! I really appreciate each one, and I love reading what you all have to think.

@anon lovely-- I think your concern was already addressed by another anon comment, which I'm grateful for. I had a hard time deciding whether or not this was how a typical dom would act, and you're right-- it's not how he would. But that's because he's thrown off his game by Emma. I think all of us have someone that gets us flustered because we're not quite sure what to say or do, an that's the stage that Alex is in right now. But, I'd encourage you to please keep reading, and I promise that soon enough, you'll see more of his dominant side :)

I also just wanted to let you guys know, I started a blog! Yes, I know, it's very very exciting! :) if you want to get updates on where I'm at with stories or exciting little bits of information about things that are... coming up soon... then feel free to visit! Just google shysubmissivegirl blog, and it's the first link :)

Anyway, thanks again for all the lovely comments! I adore reading all of them, and His Kitten Again would not be where it is without everything that you all have to say! I hope you'll all keep reading and commenting with each new chapter!

~shysubmissivegirl~

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Loving it ...but

He really doesn't seem to have a "Dom" bone in his body .He's really not picking up on her feelings at all and that's what makes a Dom a good Dom.Still ...loving it as a sweet romance though :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous