His Problem Solved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still holding her legs up so I was able to watch as my deflating cock eased out, her anus expanding again just a little as the head exited. I just couldn't quit gazing in wonder as her hole was pulsing, opening and closing like a little mouth. Then the first of my cum made an appearance and began oozing out.

It wasn't something I had planned, and I didn't even really think about it, it just seemed like the thing to do at the time. I scooted back and lay down with my face in her crotch and stuck out my tongue and started lapping up my cum as it slowly flowed from her ass. I felt her take hold of her legs again and pull them back, raising her ass up some more and giving me better access.

As she did so, I fastened my lips around her swollen outer ring and began sucking gently at it, nursing as it were, suckling like a babe at a nipple, wanting nothing more than to receive back all that I had given her. Rather than stiff and rubbery, her tissues were now as soft and pliable as her pussy as I encouraged her with my tongue to release my offering back to me.

My lips felt her bear down a little and I was rewarded with a big glob of still hot cum which I devoured immediately as I probed for more. She repeated the bearing down motions at least a half dozen times before it was obvious that there was nothing left. It wasn't until I released my lips from her asshole and swallowed the last that I was conscious of the taste. My cum, the inside of her ass and the KY blended together to form an unusual, but not unpleasant, flavor.

I rolled to one side so she could at last let her legs back down and stretch out, then I moved up to lay beside her and take her in my arms. As we hugged and rested, she surprised me by kissing me fully on the mouth and forcing her tongue inside, swabbing mine and around the inside, gathering for herself a sample of the combined juices.

We laid together in silence for several minutes until we had calmed and our breathing returned to normal. I knew that I owed Dr. Williams a lot more than the money we had paid, the self-confidence that had just been returned to me was priceless. I only hoped that I would be able to keep up with the new wife that I was going to honeymoon with.

Something else we had agreed upon was to talk after we had tried something new and to be completely open and honest about our likes and dislikes. Since she had not volunteered anything, I asked her if she was ok and if I had hurt her.

"I'm fine," she replied, "I have never felt anything like that... I may walk funny tomorrow but that was probably the wildest orgasm I have ever experienced." "Like you, I was concerned because I had not had time to clean up today but once you started licking my ass I wanted it to go on forever."

"As good as your tongue felt," she continued, "I couldn't believe how hot it was to feel your cock stretching me open and when you pushed all the way inside I could feel the head trying to open up another part of me inside,"

"And when you started cumming, I knew that Dr. Williams had been right about it now being a physical problem because it felt like a firehose had been turned on inside me." I told her that it did feel good to be able to cum again and that I guess what I needed all along was something new and exciting, and that certainly filled both avenues.

"I was surprised when you started licking me again after you had cum, and it really did feel good, but when you started sucking on my ass I was afraid that I might push something out besides your cum."

I told her that at the moment I wouldn't have cared and in fact had sort of hoped that it might happen. When I said that her eyes flew open and I was immediately afraid that I had gone too far with that. I could tell that the wheels were turning in her head and waited to hear what she would say.

"Would you really want that to happen?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm not sure," I replied, "To just talk about it, it sounds gross, but once I got going in your ass with my tongue it was something I wanted." I went on to tell her about my feelings and observations this morning in the bathroom.

"I am not sure that I could do that," she said, "at least I don't know if I could plan ahead of time to intentionally let go, but maybe sometime in the heat of the moment..."

"I feel the same way, I have no interest in eating it from a plate or playing with it, but right now the idea of having my mouth on your asshole and sucking gently and suddenly feeling your asshole begin to open up and the end of your offering begin to slide over my tongue is making me horny all over again."

"I believe it is," she said as I felt her hand close around my hard cock. It had been a long time since I had been able to manage to get hard again right after sex and I heard her say that it would be a shame to waste it.

Her hand never left my cock as I felt her shift around on the bed and as her tongue started slipping down inside my foreskin I sighed and closed my eyes, giving myself up to the sensations she was causing.

As she lapped around and around, burrowing farther in, my mind started visualizing having my lips locked around her little hole. Then she raised off of my cock and said, "I can taste myself on you, and I love it."

I knew that had to be true as when I had slipped from her ass, my foreskin had slid back into place, covering the head and trapping who knows what under it. As soon as she retracted my foreskin enough to get her tongue into the valley right behind the head she went crazy, licking and sucking like she had never done before.

My imagination was running wild at the same time, I could almost feel her asshole opening up and the blunt end of her shit easing out, almost taste the bitterness as I swabbed my tongue over the slick, firm protrusion.

All of a sudden she forced her mouth down over my cock until her chin was mashed against my pubic bone and the now uncovered and super-sensitive head was lodged in her throat. I had never had an orgasm build up so quickly but just as she jammed my cockhead into her throat my mind had conjured up the image of me having bitten off a large chunk of her shit and trying desperately to swallow it. I felt my bowels tighten and then my prostate start convulsing, pumping out what little cum was left in my seminal vesicles straight down her throat.

By the time she released me from her mouth, I was completely and utterly exhausted and as we cuddled again my growling stomach reminded me that it had been a long time since my morning bagel. We mulled over several possibilities and finally decided that we would just raid the 'fridge and then start packing.

It had to have been humorous to anyone that might have watched us pack. Each of us holding up articles of clothing and the other saying yea or nay. I ended up taking every pair of shorts I owned, including what she had purchased that day and one pair of jeans, just in case. When I got to the underwear drawer I looked in, then decided to take only the thongs and as I reached to put them in my suitcase, she stopped me and said, "Don't bother, you won't need any, except maybe for these." In her hand were the panties she had bought. "And if I need to wear some, I will just borrow yours."

We had not bothered to get dressed since we left the bed and I thought it strange that she was slipping on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "I almost forgot," she exclaimed as she walked to the front door and stepped out into the darkness that had fallen.

When she came back in, she was carrying a bag that I recognized as being from one of the big electronics shops in the area. She reached in and pulled out a box and handed it to me. "I know that you have been wanting one for a while." In the box was the hi-resolution digital camera I had been drooling over for months. "So you might pack the laptop too, the memory stick only holds 30 pictures."

Finally the bags were packed and sitting by the door, showers taken, and we were snuggled together, content with the thoughts of the great adventure that would begin in a few short hours.

*****************

I know that this type of story will not appeal to everyone, thus the warning that preceded it.

To those who chose to read it, I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the future chapters.

Your comments and feedback will be welcomed and much appreciated.