His World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I just wasn't expecting you to call. We haven't really talked since..."

"I know. It's my fault. I didn't know if you still wanted to talk to me like we used to, but I want things back to the way they were. I miss you. I miss your friendship."

"I miss you too, Jamie." If he only knew how much she missed him.

They talked for hours, catching up on everything, but she didn't mention Jareth to him. she wanted to do that face to face, so she made plans for them to have lunch together.

she spent the rest of the day tending to her wounds and soaking in the bathroom, trying to relax. her entire body was hurting, as was her pride. Things kept getting worse between her and Jareth, and she was really afraid of how things would turn out in the future. Friends of hers had called her throughout the day to make sure things were going okay. None of them knew what things were really like between her and Him; she was too ashamed to tell any of them the truth. When T/they were around other people or out in public, it was like T/they had a normal, healthy relationship. The things that went on in the bedroom were between the two of T/them. Crawling into bed was like heaven for her, and she finally fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The shrill ringing of the phone woke her up once again. she looked at the time and realized it was already 11:00 am and sat up. Letting her machine pick up, she got ready for her lunch date.

raiyne made it there earlier than she thought she would which made her realize how excited she was about seeing Jamie again.

12