Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Eurasian that had the body of a pubescent girl and yet knew more than any woman twice her age in matters of sex and of how to please a man. Her body was honey coloured without the need of the sun and had a gloss, a sheen that a lot of models would have died for. Her breasts were small but perfectly rounded and had dark aureoles with a lighter shade of brown to the nipples which were soft at this moment as she slept. When aroused, they became like small nuts that made you want to crack them between your teeth as you would a kernel to get at the soft fruit that was inside. It almost made me feel like a paedophile with her body looking as fresh and unsullied as any fourteen or fifteen year old child and yet I knew she was twenty one years of age.

I then remembered on almost my first, no it was my first night there at Pancho's villa that we had sex for the first time. I had been fucked by Pancho and Heloise and Trevor had joined in whilst I was been seen to by the man himself. The rest of the night I do not remember, but in the morning; with a sore arse and Heloise stuck on the end of my tool, I had charged out through the French windows with her still attached and plunged into the pool. Richard had said afterwards that he'd wished he'd had the camera set up, so I thought why not give a repeat performance.

I reached for the telephone which was fortunately on my side of the bed and saw what the number was for his room on the inter-house line and pressed his button.

'Hello,' came the groggy voice.

'Good morning Richard,' I said as quietly as I could. 'How was Thelma?'

'Ask me no questions,' he groaned, 'and I will tell you no lies.'

'You know who this is speaking?'

'Yes Chris. What do you want?'

'Do you remember the first night I was here three years or so ago? I came out of the French windows with Heloise? You said you'd wished you'd had the camera set up?'

'Yes,' I heard his voice that now seem to have perked up.

'Is thirty minutes too long for you to be ready out by the pool?' I asked.

'You're in there now? You're going to do it again?' he asked.

'Yes. Can you get set up in that time?'

'No problem,' he said, sounding wide awake now.

'Okay. When you hear a scream, it'll either be her or me, but have the camera rolling.'

'Will do,' he said and I heard his receiver go down with a crash. So I replaced the one I was holding and then started to slowly ease my body down the bed, taking the covering sheet with me until I had it off and I could see Heloise in all her naked glory still sleeping like a child. I gently eased her legs apart, moving slow as I didn't want to awake her just yet, and she gave out a small groan, but shifted her body nicely so that she was flat on her back with her legs wide open for me to begin.

It took only a few licks of her vagina before she was awake and aware of what was going on and gave out a sigh of pleasure and opened her legs even wider for me to use my mouth as well as my tongue. It wasn't my intention to bring her to an orgasm them, but I did and she screamed out and I was cursing her and hoped that Richard would understand that it was a false alarm.

I couldn't get up her body to silence her because she'd clamped me between her thighs and I knew that Richard would understand when we didn't appear that it would be at the next scream which might have to be mine. Prying her legs open to release my head so that I could breathe, I then moved up her body until I slipped inside her and began to really fuck her.

She was fully awake now and responded by wrapping her legs round my waist as I kept driving into her, pounding our stomachs together and at the same time, moving us to the edge of the bed. Then with one big heave, I was able to turn her so that I could swing my legs out of the bed and place them on the floor whilst still inside her and her legs wrapped round my waist.

I then bounced her on my lap as she smothered my face with kisses as we fucked in this position and when I felt she was near her peak, I took a deep breath and stood up, lifting her with me that settled her even more on my cock buried up inside her. Then she came, again in a flood as I held her in my arms as she twisted about in the throes of her second orgasm, me coming at the same time. I had to move because I knew, even though I was pumping my own sperm into her, if it finished too soon, I wouldn't be able to carry her out.

I gave one final heave up into her and gave out a roar and then let her weight be the balance to carry my momentum out through the waving net curtain and stagger to the pool and fall in with us still coupled together. The shock of the cold water split us apart and we came up spluttering to the surface to find that nearly everybody was there to clap and cheer us as they did once before. But this time, Richard had caught it on film and it made for a good laugh afterwards and was actually used in a later film.

Heloise took it in a good spirit and when we got out of the pool, we sat down for our breakfast. Though it was the norm to wear some lower clothing at breakfast, we ignored it and we all had a good laugh at what had just gone down.

'Just as good as last time,' Richard declared, 'and we've got it on film this time.'

'Do you film everything?' Epsom asked of him. I couldn't help but admire her for she was like one of the girls already, sitting there at breakfast without a top on. Her breasts almost white in comparison to the others, but looking big and healthy all the same.

'As much as I can if it involves sex,' he laughed. 'Wait till I show that special clip of Debbie and Tom that I doctored,' he said with a laugh. That was the one where he filmed Tom striding towards the breakfast table wearing a pair of see through swim suits where you could see his organ lying cross wise to his thighs. Then a clip of Debbie, naked, doing the same walk, but when he transposed Tom's hips to Debbie's, well, you would have thought she was a hermaphrodite with her big tits and this big cock between her thighs. Epsom loved it when she did get to finally see it.

'Okay everyone,' Pancho cried out as we neared the end of our breakfast. 'Today we begin filming The Farm,' which caused a hubbub of excitement, but I'd better fill you in on what had gone on before we had arrived back at the villa from our holiday.

Pancho and Richard were always on the lookout for locations to do a lot of our filming, and for this one, they needed a working farm. They'd found one and made a deal with the farmer that we could rent it for two weeks, giving them enough money to have a vacation while we were there. It was agreed that the existing farm hands would still see to the livestock etc, but wouldn't appear in the film. They were due to go off the very next day and that was when we would move in. It wasn't that far from the villa, about two hours drive, so we would be back every night at the end of the day.

So let me give you the cast and the roles they would play. First there was the farmer, being played by Trevor, and his wife would be Thelma, to which she kicked up about as always being cast as the mother or maiden aunt in most films. Debbie and Epsom would be the two daughters of said farmer and Heloise would be the house servant. My role was to be a country hick who worked on the farm and was really as thick as two short planks. Tom would be an itinerant bum who applied for work on said farm.

There was no real story line to the film as it was just a matter of seeing who got fucked by whom on this farm. Basically Trevor got to fuck his wife, Thelma, as well as having the servant, Heloise. I was teased unmercifully by the two daughters being a dumb hick. This involved them teasing me with their breasts and fannies, getting me to lick them out and having them play with my dong, sucking as well as, later on, get to fuck them. Tom applies for work and is then overwhelmed by not only the daughters, but the wife and servant too. There's even one scene where the girls taunt me and Tom into us having sex together so that they could watch. I did like that one. Having Tom stuck up inside me after having sucked on him.

We spent the whole two weeks on the farm doing the outside and barn scenes and the odd couple we made back at the villa, but overall, it was a bloody good film. Dinner that night of our final day of shooting was one of high gaiety as we were all sure of it being a success. When Tom and I had first arrived at the villa, all the films were sent away for titling and having the music added. But now, with getting in the equipment, this was done here by Pancho and Richard what with the extensive music collection Pancho had, he was able to mix and match as he liked. His uncanny choice and knowledge of what was available, made all the difference to our films and I'm sure, contributed a great deal to the finished product.

At that dinner, I drank too much as usual, and, ignoring the cries of the girls, dragged Tom off to our room so that I could have a re-enactment of our scene together in the barn. I got his clothes off fast and went down on him to suck on his already erect tool, taking that throbbing piece of flesh into my mouth to suck and slaver over as I did in the film. Then, lacking a bale of hay, bent over the back of the arm chair after taking my clothes off for him to enter me from behind.

Like the film, we didn't use a condom and this time, he came inside me instead of finishing off by coming all over my back for the camera to see his emission come flying out. We'd held Tom back for this scene so that when he did come, he was able to make the whole lot stretch from the cheeks of my bum right up to the hairline of my neck. What a sight that was on the screen of his come spraying out that length in one stream leaving this marked trail all up my spine, that alone was worth an Oscar.

But this night I kept him inside me, revelling in his hardness as he fucked me till he had to let go with his gripping me tight for his violent jerking movements that thrilled me so much. In the film, I had one of the girls suck me off afterwards as the camera moved in close to see her pick hay from my pubic hairs as she mouthed me. Tonight, Tom did the honours and pleased me by taking it all and swallowing it.

Then it was into the shower for me to wash him and myself before going to bed to kiss and cuddle before falling asleep. But we had a repeat performance in the morning but with a condom this time and me having Tom in the same way.

Normally, we had a few days grace between films, but this time for Richard was there at the breakfast table with the next script which he read out as we ate. He explained that they had already scouted out a location for the next film and had made the arrangements of hiring a motel for the scenes of the film that were required. Also, they had found an abandoned shack out in the desert that suited the script perfectly. The girls groaned in unison when it was learned that there would only be one female in this film and that he was giving the part to Epsom. Three men were involved, that being Tom, myself and Trevor.

That Epsom couldn't drive a car didn't worry him in the slightest as most of it would be faked anyway as he told us the story line plot of the film. Epsom would drive into the motel's parking lot and go and book a room. Trevor was the desk clerk and there would be a quick shot of a newspaper on a side desk next to an almost full bottle of whisky. She would then go to her room and he would sit down and pour himself a drink from the bottle and we would then see the front page of this newspaper properly.

There was a picture, a police photo of Epsom complete with a number on a board below her chin. The headlines screamed about the escape of this woman and was known to be dangerous. Another smaller headline told more of her whilst on her escape, of doing a bank raid and killing two people and getting away with one hundred thousand dollars in cash.

Then there are cuts back and forth between the office and her room. One where she strips her clothes off till naked before having a shower. In the office of Trevor making a large ring round her face with a marker pen on the newspaper and the level of the whisky in the bottle getting less. Epsom in the shower, lathering her breasts and between her thighs. Back to the office to see the bottle level even lower and Trevor now circling the amount of money she has stolen. Epsom drying herself and inspecting what she has got between her legs as she does so. Trevor in the office stroking his obvious erection inside his trousers as the spirit level of the bottle is quite low now.

Epsom now wraps the towel round herself and sits before the vanity mirror to brush her hair as we flip back to the office where Trevor stands up and finishes the bottle without a glass and then throws the bottle and newspaper to one side and staggers out of the office.

Weaving his way down past other cabins, he uses a pass key and bursts into Epsom's room and slams the door behind him. She jumps up, demanding to know what he means by bursting in like he did. Trevor grasps the front of the towels and gives her a back hander across the face that knocks her to the bed. He hasn't let go of the towel that has now come off her body so that she sprawls on the bed with legs and arms akimbo from the blow.

Trevor staggers as he pulls his trousers off to reveal an erection and he climbs on the bed to rape her. She seems to come round as he begins his fucking of her, close ups of this, and feebly tries to throw him off without much success. At the point of his coming, he pulls out of her and gets astride of her chest and then jerks himself off to come all over her face. Her hand slides up under her pillow and then stabs him in the lower chest, this being viewed from behind Trevor so that you don't actually see the penetration of the knife, but you do see blood spurt out onto her breasts and face as she does so.

I interrupted him here by saying that shouldn't he show a clip of her placing this knife under the pillow before she goes for her shower.

'Good point,' said Richard, making a note on his script before continuing with the story.

Trevor rolls off the bed with much groaning, clasping his wound and she rolls after him and out of sight of the camera though you can see her, she stabs him several times, more blood spurting up to splash onto her heaving tits. She then grabs a dress and puts it on without bothering to clean herself, gets her shoes on and grabs her case that is holding the money and flees the motel.

It is night and she just drives off in panic and takes the first road to turn off the highway though this is more of a track than a road. Inside shots of the car as well as outside ones, especially the one where it is seen that she has obviously missed a turning and is therefore heading out into the desert.

Shots of rocky and sandy terrain as seen from the car by the vehicle's headlights and now come flashes of the car's fuel gauge until the car misfires and comes to a halt with the gauge tight against the end stop showing that it was now empty.

Epsom leaves the car carrying this case and stumbles along in the dark, falling over, losing her shoes and getting her dress caught on prickly bushes that finish up almost tearing her dress off. As it is, dawn breaks with her still stumbling along, shoeless and one tit fully exposed and the other almost in full view and most of the bottom half of her dress missing, only just covering her minge.

With full daylight, she comes within sight of this shack and Tom comes out, unaware of her at this time, and pulls his cock out from his trousers and has a pee. Cross flashes of his cock as he does so and Epsom, catching sight of him and calling out. He hears her cries and when finished, puts himself away and calls out to the shack and runs over to her. Chris then emerges from the shack and goes towards Tom who has now reached Epsom.

Tom gets his arms up under her shoulders as Chris arrives and picks up her legs. In picking her up, more of her dress tears away now fully revealing her sex which Chris grins at seeing this between her two legs in his arms as they carry her into the shack.

As they lay her on one of the beds, her other tit comes out of the rag she is now wearing and they see the blood and dirt that she is covered in. Between them, they wash her body after tearing off what is left of her clothes and this is rather explicit, the washing process, before drying her and covering her with a sheet.

Then comes the dialogue about how they are prospecting for gold in a mine that they have dug and what should they do with her. With no satisfactory answer, they go off into the mine and leave her to sleep. When they return, she is up with just the sheet wrapped round her and has made coffee and a meal of sorts for them.

More dialogue which turned out that she either slept on the floor or in one of the two beds with whoever was in it. That's how it starts off but she soon leaves the hard floor and gets into bed with Tom. Then we have the sex between Tom and Epsom with lots of close ups of him moving in and out of her until he pulls out at the last minutes and comes all over her stomach and tits. Chris has been watching and demands his share and so she moves over to his bed and we have the same again.

She's up in the morning to make them breakfast and they then go off to work in the mine. Chris comes out early and takes her on the bed again before going back out, before Tom comes and has another bit. They're still in bed when Chris gets back and without her seeing, he opens her case and finds it full of money.

So he moves it to another place, hidden and sets a booby trap with it using a stick of dynamite and a wire fixed to the back of the case. He then goes and joins the other two and we have a three way sex session of Chris fucking Epsom doggie fashion while she is chewing off Tom. He comes over her face whilst Chris sends his stream up her back and over the cheeks of her bum.

Chris gets up early and goes to the mine where we see him rig up another booby trap with a trip wire and while he is doing this, Epsom finds that her case is missing. She then tells Tom what is in the case and that she will share it with him if he can find it. Two ways would be better than three she suggested.

Chris comes back into the shack and then we have another three way session, Tom taking Epsom for the rear as she sucks off Chris. Still naked, Tom gets off the bed and gets a gun and threatens Chris as to where he's hidden the case, but he refuses to say and makes a lunge for the gun. Both naked men fight and the gun goes off and it is Chris who is killed.

Epsom, naked also, now demands what Tom intends to do about the body of Chris and of now finding out where he hid her case. Tom says that he will get rid of Chris first and gets him up into his arms and says that he is going to bury him in the mine.

We then get a naked Tom carrying a naked Chris from the shack and into the mine. Close up of Tom's legs as he goes inside and see him then trip the wire that Chris had set up.

Outside shot of the entrance to the mine as the dynamite explodes and showers of dust and dirt come out from this entrance. Epsom, still naked, has her hand to her face in horror knowing that both men are now dead and so rushes back into the shack to try and find her case. She rips out wooden planks from the walls in her frantic search and finally reveals the case in a small niche.

The camera pans in with her outstretched hand and you see her grasp the handle and begin to pull the case out. You also see the wire stretch and then break.

Outside again and you see the whole shack explode and during the settling dust and debris come up the final credits.