Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

He even managed to carry me upstairs before laying me down on my bed, telling me not to move, while he went and got a bowl of hot water and cloth. He carefully and most gently for his calloused hands, to wash my backside and put some cream on me before attending to my scratched penis, noting with a joke that I had actually come myself as I had dried sperm around the head of it.

He then got into bed with me and held me in his arms as I told him who had done this to me, and he never said a word, but just listened. It was two days before he let me go back to school and this time he let me ride in the truck instead of running behind it. He was also there when it was time to go home, him taking time off from work to do this. He had told me not to say a word of what had happened to me in the woods because he was going to deal with it in his own way when the time came.

This came about just over a week later when the biggest of the three, the first one to rape me was found dead in the woods. He was only identifiable by his clothes and an old scar on his leg for his face had been battered beyond recognition. Not to mention the fact that he had also been sexually abused and his anus had been severely torn in the attack.

I knew instantly who had done this and my brother quite candidly admitted it to me when I asked him. My rape hadn't been reported, so there was no connection with us unless one of the others were to speak up, and that seemed unlikely. I was with my brother in the truck when he caught the second one. One punch was sufficient to quieten him as my brother heaved him into the back of the truck and drove him to the very same spot where I had been raped.

Will then tied him to the same tree trunk in the same fashion after ripping his trousers off so that his arse was as bare as mine had been.

'Now you can have this white boy's ass the same way,' he said to me, but I hung back, a bit unsure and somewhat in awe of my brother now knowing that he was capable of murder. 'Don't be a pussy,' he called out, 'be a man and let him see that you are.' With that he pulled out his dong which then was much bigger than mine at the time. He walked round to the boy's face on the other side that showed all kinds of terror in his eyes, sweat pouring from his forehead.

'This is a black niggers prick that you can see before you white boy,' and he stroked his penis around the terrified boys face, it getting larger by the minute as he stroked the face with it. 'See how big it's getting. All the more to fuck you with whitey,' he gloated, and when it was fully erect, slapped it round that face a couple of times before going round the tree again to look at the poor boy's quivering shanks.

'You liked fucking ass boy, well so do I. Now you are going to know what it feels like,' and ignoring the boys pleas and screams, stuck his erection straight up inside his arse. 'How's it feel now white boy having a niggers cock stuck up your own white ass?'

The boy was crying as I had done and I had no sympathy for him at all and got rather excited as I watched my brother ream the bastard and got a hard on myself as I watched his shaft appear and disappear between those two white cheeks. When he pulled out and told me to have my turn, I didn't hesitate now. I whipped out my now erect cock and shoved it inside that white boys ass.

What a kick it gave me to be reaming the arse of a boy who only two weeks ago had been doing the same to me. God did I enjoy the first time of ever fucking anybody, male or female. I heaved and rammed myself up against those pale cheeks, feeling and liking the tightness of his hole, grinding myself up hard against him as I pumped out my coming into him. I also used his shirt to wipe myself as he had done to mine after I pulled out, listening to the same cries that I had made.

Then came the horror part of what we had been doing, for my brother pulled out his knife and without hesitation, cut the poor sod's bollocks off. I hastily gathered his clothes together and put them up between his legs to try and staunch the flow of blood that was coming from him while my brother cut him free.

'You drive,' he said to me as he carried the boy to the truck and sat with him in the back and I heard him say before I got into the driving seat that if the boy breathed one word of this, he would wind up dead like his pal. I got into the driving seat shaking like a leaf, not because of what I had just witnessed what my brother had done, but that I'd never driven the truck out on the road before.

It sounds stupid I know, but I was more terrified of this driving out on the highway than watching someone's testicles being cut away from the body. I drove as fast as I dare to the hospital and as I passed the entrance, Will tossed the boy out to sprawl there at the bottom of the steps as I pressed my foot down on the gas to get away as fast as I could.

His life was saved and according to the report in the local paper of the attack, he said that he couldn't identify his attacker. My brother caught the third one in town while I was at home. He'd grabbed him by the collar and bundled him into the truck and was off before anyone spotted anything. The boy knew that the big guy had been killed and that his other friend had been emasculated and so he shat in his pants on the drive to our house. Will punched and swore at him for creating such a stink in the truck and threw him out as soon as he arrived in our yard.

'You worthless piece of shit,' he screamed at him and made him strip off and wash himself and the inside of the truck where he had sat before saying or doing anything else. The naked boy couldn't move about fast enough to clean the truck and try and ingrate himself with my brother who told him what he had done to the other two and why. So it was a question of him doing exactly as he was told or wind up dead or without his balls and cock.

He was in a blue funk as he stood there shivering after he had washed out the inside of the truck, the shivering I think was more of fear than the cold night air that wafted over his body. What surprised me was when Will told me to strip my clothes off, and being my brother and now knowing what he was capable of, didn't hesitate to take them off till I was naked as the other, older boy before me.

'Now you, you piece of white trash,' he said going up to him and grasping him tightly at the back of the neck, 'you are going down on your knees and beg forgiveness for what you did to my brother. Then,' as his fist clenched and forced him down onto his knees before me, 'you are going to take his black dick in your mouth and suck it. You will suck it till it is hard.' then gave him a punch to the back of his neck so that he fell forward in the position of a supplicant before a royal person, his head touching the ground in front of me.

'I'm sorry,' he cried out into the dirt. 'I'm sorry for what we did to you but don't let him do to me what...what he did to the others, I beg you,' he pleaded, his tear stained face now coming up to look at me.

'Now suck his cock you worthless piece of shit,' Will said, giving him a kick on his bare arse. The terrified boy shuffled forward on his knees and with a shaking hand took hold of my penis and placed it in his mouth, his eyes looking up into mine with a plea for mercy.

I wasn't having any of that, still feeling what had been done to me. I put my hands on my hips and commanded him to suck or suffer. He sucked. He knew that his balls or his life depended on raising me up to a full erection, so he sucked and used his hand to stiffen me up. It was the first time that a mouth had been on my cock and I liked it. Not so much the frantic hands jerking me off, but the heat and tongue as he strove to make me erect. I was startled by the flash of a Polaroid camera that my brother had produced though this didn't seem to have any effect on the boy on his knees before me, sucking away knowing that his life was in the balance here. But he did his job and I now had a steaming hard on that was needing some form of release.

'Stay on your knees and turn round,' Will commanded of him to which he instantly obeyed. 'Well go on brother. It's there. Do it to him.' With the boy on the floor ready, I had to obey and dropped to my knees behind the pale cheeks and at once rammed myself up into his arse. He screamed as I held him tight from moving away as I forced myself up and fully into him. Boy was he nice and tight, hot too. I really enjoyed that fuck, pulling him back each time as I pushed forward, slapping his bum against my thighs as I reamed him. All the while I was fucking him, Will was moving round taking pictures of the white boy being fucked by a black one until with a final hug of his rear end, I came inside one of the bastards who had raped me such a short time before. Vengeance is sweet as they say and so is a nice tight ass. When I pulled out of him, Will said that I was to stick it straight into his mouth again which I did.

'Now he's got a taste of his own shit, and if you breathe a word of this,' he said, kneeling down by the still terrified boy's face with my cock in his mouth. 'All these pictures will be found floating around town.'

With that, brother bundled him into the truck and drove him back to town, throwing him out naked and then scattered his clothes all over the road on the way back home. So that was the start of my sexual education from my brother, though rape, murder, emasculation and humiliation is not really the proper way to start, but that was my beginning.

I had no need to go looking for sex as it was always brought to me in one form or another. Will could always find someone who wanted sex be it male or female, though he did tend to bring back more males than females I must admit, and I found that I liked both. I liked the girls for their softness but the males for their tightness, both sets of mouths being the same when clamped around the head of your cock.

I then found out that Will was not averse to having a man's cock up inside him when he brought some other man home. They would let me be in the room as they had sex together and I even joined in after they had both used their tools and I was then allowed to fuck the other man, but refused to let them fuck me when they became rampant again. It took Will himself and a lot of time for me to be able to do this.

Since my rape, we became even closer than we had ever been before, even by sleeping in the same bed together. Laundry wise it made sense, but I still had the odd nightmare and he was there beside me to hold and comfort me. This comfort soon became very personal when we would be lying there together and I could feel his erection hard up against my thigh when we had a night without someone else to take the edge off his, and later my, sexual hunger.

We would both be lying there in the dark and after the telling of a dirty story we would jerk off to make a mess of the bed.

'Look,' said Will one night, 'let me jerk you off and then you can do the same for me,' and so we first began by jerking each other off and not making such a mess on both sides of the sheets as it seemed to come out in the middle. Then came the next stage of our coming together was when as he was jerking me off one night, he went down under the sheet and took me in his mouth just as I was about to come. I nearly began to fight him off, but there was something about the way he used his tongue to tease the eye of my cock that stayed me and so I let him carry on and take the full outpouring of my balls.

'Now that's taken care of my washing the sheets in future,' he said with a grin, his teeth shining white in the gloom. 'So any more soiling of sheets will be your fault.' I couldn't do anything else but follow his example and go down and take him into my mouth as I jerked him off and take what he spewed out and swallowed. In time I came to enjoy that throbbing cock of his in my mouth for me to manipulate by pressing against the canal that brought it up to the top and control when he actually came, much to his annoyance sometimes. I realised his argument when he did the same to me and it felt as though either my cock would burst or I'd blow my own balls off by not letting the seed come out of the top like a troublesome volcano.

He then encouraged me to fuck him many times before it got round to the fact that he wasn't being given a chance to reciprocate. It was a wooing as he lay close up to my back, his hard cock digging into me as he gently stroked my erection, telling me to relax and I would then find it easier and much better that I had originally known it. In fact he got me drunk to prove the point that being relaxed made all the difference, and he was right. I was relaxed the night I accepted him and let him fuck me, and he was right, I did enjoy it having been relaxed by the alcohol, but had to learn how to relax without that stimulant.

So later, when he brought another man home, I would be fucked as well as getting to do some fucking myself. It had to be a different approach as far as the girls went, for in the process, or I should say, after he had had his way with them and not ready for another session, would remark that me, his brother was still a cherry as far as it went with a female.

Now this story went down well with older women at having the chance to bed a virgin male and maybe teach him a few tricks, so I finally got my chance to have a woman.

I won't say she was a slut, but she had been round the block a few times. Her old man worked night shift at the mill and so put herself around for a bit on the side. She was in her early thirties and still had a good body though I didn't like the amount of lacquer she used on her hair, but then I wasn't going to stick my thing that far up.

'Here's Tom,' Will said one evening as he pulled and thrust me into the bedroom. 'Now treat him carefully baby, it's his first time you know.'

'Hello Tom,' she crooned softly as the door shut behind me. 'Come and see what's waiting for you,' she said as she threw the sheet off that was covering her. Her naked body shimmered in the dim light and I suppose it looked as good as it was going to get. Her tits were large and had big brown aureoles with pink nipples in the middle. Her waist wasn't big, neither were her thighs which she began to part for me to see what was between them. I'd seen pictures but this now was the real thing and I already had an erection knowing that I was about to have a woman for the first time. I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough to jump into bed beside her.

'Slow down Tom, slow down as the old bull said to the younger bull in the field. Why, the young bull said, let's gallop down there and fuck a few of those cows. That's exactly why I'm telling you to slow down. You don't go and gallop down to fuck a few of them. No, you stroll down and fuck the lot of them.' She went off into a cackle of laughter as she pulled me to her big breasts and kissed me. 'So slow down Tom and let's make your first time one to remember.' She was quite right and so I slowed down and had a great time in the bed with her. The fact that Will came in when I'd finished and went and batted again on that sticky wicket made no difference to me. I soon got another hard on watching those two next to me so as soon as he rolled off, I was back in the saddle again.

She loved it and came to our place quite often to take us both on and even liked to suck on one cock while the other was up inside her.

That's how it went on while I was still at school, learning what they had to teach and then getting some more from my brother from our many books that they weren't telling us of in the school curriculum. Then at night we would have our sexual lessons. If it wasn't a man or a woman in our bed, we would do it together for me to learn the finer points of love making that could be applied to either sex. I never did find out where he learnt it all from, not that it makes much difference.

Mother would have been appalled at my being raped and called a nigger, but she would have been proud at the results I kept getting of my progress at school. As I grew older, my body began to fill out, especially with my swimming which was improving month by month. Also as I grew, my body, especially when I was swimming, began to attract the notice of the girls and started to get offers to go out on dates, but the darkness of my skin seemed to put off the parents as soon as they saw me. But I didn't need these little girls, as the women who I did have that my brother brought home, began to want to come back for more from both of us. Some of the men did too and so I had a constant supply of arse or fanny to fuck and accepting some of the men to fuck me into the bargain.

I came top in most of my classes to which my brother crowed over and was especially pleased when I won the swimming trophy and had my name engraved upon it for posterity. My grades were high enough for me to go to any college and we had the funds that my brother had hoarded for just this purpose.

The day came too quickly for Will and he actually cried on our last night together as we kissed and then fucked each other for we knew it would be many months before we could do it again, though I consoled him by saying that he was likely to get more than I would at college.

So the next day I got the bus from town on my way to college. I stayed in a lonely motel overnight almost crying for the loss of a person not sleeping beside me and hoped that I would find someone when I got to college. I got another bus the next morning and arrived at the college in the early afternoon. I checked in and found out what my room number was and where it was to be found and made my way to it. It was empty and feeling a bit scruffy from the long trip decided to put on some clean clothes before my roommate showed up. He came in as I was just down to my briefs and I liked the look of him the first instance I saw him. Tall as me and looked like he could handle himself. Blond and with blue eyes in a very handsome face but looked a bit out of place as he stood in the doorway as though he felt he didn't have the right to be there. We introduced ourselves and shook hands and decided who would sleep where before going off to look the college over. I was glad to learn that he was into swimming too and really took to him, shy though he appeared, stammering slightly. It wasn't until we got ready for bed after a shower that I saw he was really a swimmer, having the same shoulders and thighs like me, but what drew my eye and gave me cause for concern, were the cheeks of his bum. Firm and muscular and of such a perfect shape that I wanted to go and kiss them. Or more to the point, I would liked to have put my cock in between them and fuck him.

But he seemed shy and reticent in nearly all things. Academically, he was very intelligent, but there was still a doubt I had about him. He didn't talk of girls like most boys, or talk of men either. I didn't really know how to approach him, to let him know that I was very interested in him as a person, and if the truth be known, get into his bed and have a good fuck.

I began to get frustrated in not being able to get his attention by letting him see me totally naked from the front, even letting him see me with a full erection which I thought would have got his attention or at least cause some comment. But all I ever saw was his back when he showered or got dressed or undressed as the case may be. I know he was nearly as well endowed as me from seeing him in a swimming costume when we swam together in the pool, but I got nowhere. I would get into my bed after seeing those pale cheeks framed by the suntan on his back and upper thighs that made me jerk myself off nearly every night. I wanted to take him in my arms and kiss him as he seemed that vulnerable in spite of his size. I wanted to hold him in my arms and say that I would love him if only he would have me. I was longing for him to get into my bed so that I could kiss his lips, touch and run my hands over those pale cheeks that held what I desired. I wanted him to kiss and suck on me and willingly roll over for me to put my erection up inside him and tell and show him that I really desired and wanted him.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers
1...34567...16