Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

'That's some cock you've got there,' he gasped as I turned round to see him still lying face down on the bed, but his face had a smile on it. 'I only hope you get as much pleasure out of mine as I've just had.'

'Well let's try shall we,' I said, moving over to the bed as he slowly got off and I took his place that was still warm from his body.

'Cream?' he asked.

'No. No sugar either,' and he laughed as he got on the bed as I came up onto my knees and made myself ready for him. The technique is always the same, the hand on hip as the head of the erect penis is placed in position and then came the thrill and pain of the entry as the opening to my passage was widened to take in the head of his engorged cock and then to feel it slide in and give me a hot glow in the pit of my stomach and the thrill of feeling his thighs touch the back of mine as he nestled himself up against the cheeks of my bum.

Then came that lovely rippling feeling that he made of my insides as he began to shaft me. God how I loved a cock up inside me, melting my insides like a hot poker in a tub of ice cream. I drooled with pleasure as he reamed me, moving ever faster and faster as he came to his peak and held me tight to him as he bucked and jerked as he came. I whimpered too as he pulled out, feeling it leave me and widen me once again as the head was removed and then felt the cold air seem to try and rush in to fill the vacuum that his cock had created within me. This relationship we continued up until I finished my time at the school before going to college.

In the meanwhile, the local newspaper reported that Juliet had given birth to a son but the name was being withheld from the press till after the birth of her mother's child and that there would be a double christening. I might as well finish this piece instead of jumping back and forth. Mrs Westcliffe gave birth to a healthy boy and the father was delighted and told reporters with a chuckle that there would be problems later. It's not often, he said, that you get a nephew, my grandson, older than his uncle. This little bit of news even got a mention in the national press. Then a month later came the double christening that was well attended and I even sneaked into the back of the church for this.

Juliet's baby was done first and I had an inner glow when I heard the vicar say Christopher as his first name. The shock came with the other child when that too was named the same. I saw Mr Westcliffe's face when the name was pronounced and I guess it wasn't one that he had chosen, for his face went very red and mottled and he looked as though he could murder his wife who smiled sweetly at him. I couldn't help but chuckle as I think he now guessed what had happened. That he'd been cuckolded knowing that I was the father of his daughter's baby and now to have his wife give the same name to their son implied that I too was the real father of his wife's child. I got out there quick before his thunderous face spotted mine and I laughed all the way home. I'd sired two sons to his wife and daughter and there wasn't a thing he could do about it even if he did know the truth, though I was glad that I would soon be leaving town for college and wouldn't have to bump into him somewhere in town.

Apart from fucking Peter and having him fuck me, I continued my swimming and with an official committee set up, broke the school one hundred metres freestyle record by five and a half seconds and then went on to win the cup at our end of year sports event.

It was a sad last fling with Peter on our last coupling. After our having had each other, we both cried as we kissed and said our farewells, vowing to write to each other which became sporadic as time passed and finally ceased as we both found new lovers.

My parents were overjoyed at my passing grades which would stand me in good stead when I got to college for I was going to the same one that they had attended before they got married. I was now eighteen and flying the nest as it were, leaving home for the final phase of my education and looked forward to it.

I duly reported to the office on my arrival and was told my room number and where it was on the campus.

'Your room mate,' the secretary told me, 'his name is Tom, is already there. He arrived about half an hour ago. Leave your trunk here and we'll have a porter bring it up later.' So off I went in search of my room and wondered what this Tom would be like. It didn't take me long to find the room or Tom and immediately fell in love. Not with the room but the man there in it.

I knocked on the door and went in without waiting for an answer and there he was before me. He was as tall and muscular as myself seeing his broad shoulders and thighs like mine and knew straight away that he was a swimmer too. He was obviously changing for he was only wearing briefs and his back was towards me at this first sighting. His skin was dark and the first thought that he was possibly Indian or Mexican, or maybe have Negro blood, but when he turned I saw that his features were definitely Caucasian and he had a lovely smile with beautiful white teeth that glowed against his dark skin. Why he was just as handsome as I was and then my eyes dropped down to his briefs and saw that he could possibly be bigger than I was in that department for he filled, well nearly overflowed them. That's when I fell in love with my Adonis.

'You must be Chris,' he kept that smile on his face as he spoke. 'My name is Tom and I'm very pleased to meet you.' The smile I could see was genuine and my heart leapt up into my mouth as I stammered out my greeting to him and took his outstretched hand into mine to shake. His grip was firm and solid and not the bone crusher that macho men like to use to show their strength. He didn't have to do that to show that he was as strong as I was.

His eyes, dark brown, had a twinkle in them as we looked and appraised each other, me having the slight advantage of being fully dressed while he was almost naked. Naked was what my jelly like legs was telling my mind that I wanted to see.

'I've only just arrived myself and was getting changed as you can see, so I haven't picked out a bed yet. Which one do you want?'

'I...I...it doesn't matter,' cursing myself for stuttering. 'You were here first so it's your choice.' I stood there foolishly in the doorway looking at him, knowing he would be the same age as myself and yet he appeared to be much older in his manner and bearing. I looked at the room we would be sharing, seeing one bed off to the right and the other at an angle to my left. The window was in one corner where there was a large table that was to serve as a desk.

'Okay, I'll have this one then,' indicating the one to my right. At the foot of it was one large wardrobe which was open at the moment. 'This appears to be the only place for our clothes and as I haven't got much, there should be plenty of space for yours.'

'I've not got much either,' I replied, now moving into the room proper and dropping my small bag I was carrying on the bed that would be mine. 'There's only a small trunk to be brought up.'

'Well this is all I've got,' he said indicating a large carryall that must have weighed a ton when full. I sat down on my bed as my legs were still trembling at the surge of emotions that were coursing through my body as I watched the muscles in his back ripple when he lifted the bag up onto the bed. God I loved this boy man and I haven't even seen what he's got inside those briefs yet were the words going round in my brain. I sat there getting a hard on for him as I watched him pull out a T shirt and put it on. Then came a pair of light denim trousers which he casually pulled on, tucking his lunch box inside before pulling up the zipper.

'Pardon?' I said, knowing he had been speaking to me but not having taken in one word of what he had said or asked.

'I said what are your favourite sports?' he repeated.

'Oh, the same as yours, swimming,' I replied.

'How did you know it was swimming?' he asked sitting down to put on some loafers.

'You've got the same build as myself.'

'What are your times?' he asked. I told him and he gave out a whistle. 'That's a shade faster than mine,' which puffed me up. 'So we can have some fun competing then. Do you want to come with me and have a look over this place. Find the pool and where we can get something to eat?'

'Sure,' I said. 'I'll get changed later,' and so we went off to explore what should be our home for the next three years. He was easy to listen to and I kept getting tongue tied every time he smiled at me. We found the pool and I agreed that we could have fun there and then the dining hall where we had dinner together and as it was now getting late, went back to our room for my first night away from home. I found that the toilets and washroom, including the showers was only a few doors down the hall from our room, so I got undressed and with a towel wrapped round my middle went and had a shower. I was pleased to see that the toilet cubicles had doors on them, but the rest of the place was open. It was just one big shower area with plenty of nozzles and taps but no divisions for privacy. I just dried myself and put my towel on when Tom came in and whipped off his towel and turned on the taps.

Again my knees went all funny when I saw his dark cock showing up quite clearly against the white tiles behind him. He was big, bigger than me and the sight of it make me quiver inside and I had a burning hunger deep in the pit of my stomach. Not only that, but saliva started to collect in my mouth and I almost drooled at the thought of taking it into my mouth and sucking upon him. I turned away as I had started to get an erection and it was plain to see and I didn't want him to see how the sight of his body had affected me.

I was in bed when he came into the room and I saw it again, hanging there between his legs and I got another hard on as I saw it swing from side to side as he got into his bed on the other side of the room.

'I like you Chris,' he said as he turned out the light. 'I think we are going to get on well together.'

'I...I think so too,' I stammered, cursing myself yet again for that stutter. I jerked myself off later that night, using the handkerchief I'd placed under my pillow for that very purpose. I went through a lot of handkerchiefs in that first six months in that bedroom with him.

Next morning it was agony to watch him fold himself away as he got dressed and then with my back to him so he couldn't see my erection caused by the sight of him, got dressed myself. We then went and had breakfast before signing on for the courses we wanted to take while at the college. We had found, while speaking over breakfast, that we had picked out almost identical ones to enrol in and then we compromised by changing two so that we would then be doing the same ones to help us both with our studies.

The first was to sign up for the swimming trials and at the first chance we got, went to the pool and had a race. He was good and we made it out to be a dead heat each time. Needless to say we both got picked for the college swimming team at the trials.

The lessons were good and easily assimilated but I went through agony every night when it was time for bed. I longed and yearned to have the courage to say what was in my heart but couldn't say it. Neither could I reach out and touch what I so dearly wanted as I didn't want to lose him or the sight of him by making my feelings known. So I suffered the torment of seeing his swinging cock as he either dressed or undressed when we went to bed, wanting so much to hold and kiss it. I had to keep my back turned when I got ready for bed so as to hide my bodily feelings from showing. Even in the showers I had to keep my back to him for I got an erection every time I saw him naked.

I really cried in frustration one night when I turned and saw him getting into bed with him being fully erect and watched it bounce at his movements as he got into his. I even came into my own hand that night and swallowed my own sperm, wishing dreamily that it was his that I rolled around in my mouth before swallowing. I found myself speaking less and less as the months passed, not wanting to spoil our friendship by blurting out that I loved him. Loved him enough to become his slave and do every and anything his heart desired, as long as I could touch, taste stroke and do all that I wanted to with his magnificent tool that was now my heart's real desire.

I went through I don't know how many scenarios as to how we could get together and let me become his wife, for that is how bad it was for me. I wanted him to love me as a woman and fuck me like one. I wanted that penis of his as hard as he could make it and try to get me with child.

Then it came, just before the half year break, he asked me if I would like to go on a hitch hiking trip with him. We'd be away from the college and maybe this would be my chance for us to really get close to one another. By close I mean very close, like getting attached in more ways than one. I immediately agreed and so when the half term ended and we went off together and within a week, we were lovers.

TOM

Chris wasn't far out in his assessment of my heritage when we first met in our room at college. I am, or rather have, quite a strange mixture of blood in my genes as I will begin to tell you. One of my grandfathers was a Negro who married a Mexican woman who later found out that when her parents died, she'd been left quite a considerable amount of money. Enough to send their son, my father, to University where he obtained a doctors degree and went on to become a member of the U.N. Peace Corps in that position.

My other grandfather had been an English army officer who went and married a pure Malaysian woman when he was stationed out there. Their daughter then married my father and I would like to say that they lived happily ever after, but this is not a fairy tale. They produced two boys, Will, my elder brother by four years and then myself. As they moved around the world quite a bit, it was decided that they buy a house somewhere as a home base and for us to have the chance of having a decent education. So we settled down in a small town, or rather on the outskirts of one, being a good mile away so that we were really out in the country.

I think it was the shock of getting the news that my father had been killed in a mortar attack while attending wounded that my mother gave up all hope of living, for she just seemed to waste away and died a year later. Losing both parents in such a short time was a devastating blow to my brother and myself and he fought off the authorities who tried to take us into care. We had the house and enough insurance money to live on and he would see to my education he told them. Whatever problems there were, he sorted them out and so just the two of us lived in the house we now owned. My brother Will was sixteen at this time and he saw that I went to school regular while he opted out to find work and save the money for my schooling.

I did joke later with Chris by saying that I was black from one grandfather and white from the other and khaki from the distaff side, also that I inherited the cock from my grandfather, the balls from my father and the spunk from my mother.

I think my brother was more of a tartar that any parent in seeing that I went off to school every day, which was just past the middle of town which meant I had to walk roughly three miles each way every day. I say walk, when I should really say run, for he would make sure that my school bag was securely fixed to my shoulders and then, with the beat up old pick-up truck he bought, would make me run behind for the whole three miles.

It was agony at first on my puny legs but as they got stronger, so did I. My chest began to expand with the amount of heavy breathing I had to do for I knew I would get a sound cuffing round the ear if I didn't keep up with the truck. He taught me how to swim in the river that wasn't far from the house, though teach is the wrong word. He just threw me in and shouted that it was sink or swim.. The proper teaching came at the school swimming pool. My brother wasn't stupid by any means even though he did drop out when he'd reached sixteen. We had mountains of books in the house from mother and father's collections that they had acquired over the years, and without television, we would both read and help our education along by means of these books.

We were a wild pair, but not in the way of living like pigs in shit, but in a sense of freedom. He made me help in keeping the house clean in not only laundry but in ourselves. He was a strict disciplinarian when it came to study and learning but also was wise in the ways that as he was still a boy really, let me loose to be a boy and roam and hunt in the woods that surrounded us. Fish and swim in the river and do everything that a growing boy needs to know about life and how to enjoy what was around us.

But idyllic as it was, danger always lurked around the corner and that it was waiting there for me one day. It came in the shape of three bully boys that I had known at school. They had since left but were still to be seen hanging around town waiting to see what mischief they could cause and they picked on me.

I was fourteen at the time and though I ran behind Will's truck to school every morning, I walked home in the afternoon. On this particular day, I'd had a really good session at swimming and I was feeling rather tired as I trudged home. I'd just left the outskirts of town and still had another mile to go when they appeared in front me.

'Where you be going nigger?' the biggest one sneered at me.

'To his li'l ol' shack in de cotton fiel's,' another one smirked.

That was enough to tell me I was in trouble and shot out from under their outstretched hands and raced down the road towards home. Tired as I was, I got halfway there before they caught me. I fought as best I could, getting a black eye for my pains as well as many other bruises before they overpowered me and dragged me into the woods. There I was savagely beaten and stripped naked and didn't have the strength left in me to put up much resistance as I was tied spread-eagled over a fallen tree trunk.

I thought they were going to leave me like that, but my hopes were dashed when I saw the biggest one of the three undo his flies and pull out his erection. Then I knew I was in for more trouble than just a beating.

'Look at this nice black bum waiting for a white cock to be shoved up inside,' he sniggered, and then I saw that the other two had also undone their flies and had their cocks out and waved them at me. Then the cheeks of my backside were roughly pulled apart and he forced himself into me. The first time was most painful as he ploughed right in till his thighs came up to my bum and I could feel his throbbing cock pulsate inside me. I had cried out at this brutal entry into me but he only laughed and savagely butt fucked me. I cried out as he pulled out and I heard him say through my pain.

'The little nigger liked it! Did you hear him cry out because he hasn't got it inside him anymore.' I watched him wipe his deflating prick on my shirt as I felt another pair of hands grasp my hips and another cock was shoved into me. I stupidly should have relaxed and it wouldn't have hurt so much, but I know better now. He reamed me as the first did, ignoring my cries of pain as I fought against him, rubbing my own cock raw against the rough bark of the tree I was tied to. Then he withdrew after coming inside me but there was no respite as the third one quickly followed and so I went through it again.

They laughed when they'd finished with me and went off to leave me to cry as I felt their semen began to slowly ooze out of my arse and trickle down my leg. I don't really know how long I lay there tied to that tree for it was well into the night before my brother found me. He knew exactly what had been done to me and told me that we would get even as he cut me free and then carried me that last half mile to our home.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers