Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

But still I worried, waiting for that phone call to my Dad about what had gone down at Juliet's home, but again, nothing came through. I noticed at the next posing session in the art class that she wasn't there, and this caused me some concern until I heard what happened. Her parents had pulled her out of school and sent her to an all girl school somewhere further north which told me all I wanted to know.

It wasn't much longer before Mr Robbins stopped using me as a model. He gave me all kinds of reasons why he was dropping me but I eventually got to the bottom line and that was that he was frightened. Frightened that what we had been doing together in his study prior to the classroom would somehow leak out. We would get caught and then that would mean the end of his career as a teacher and also break up his marriage by having sex with a student, even worse, by it being a male student.

He was almost in tears when he said that we had to finish our personal relationship, and I cried too for I was now going to lose having his cock ream me on a regular basis which was more of a loss than him sucking me off. I had found that I preferred having another man behind to give me the thrill that I had now become accustomed to. I know I'd only ever really fucked one girl once, but what I really wanted, needed, was to have that hard piece of male flesh push up inside me and then ream my canal and give me the satisfaction I now craved above all else.

So being dumped by the teacher, the girl being sent away and one, that I'd fucked the wrong way, I was back on the outside again of having a good, loving, sexual relationship. So I threw myself into my swimming and other sporting activities to work off my energy and just jerk myself off at night when it became too much.

I was in my last year of school and at the age of sixteen when I had a one night stand and another one that lasted quite a few weeks. The single one came out of the blue and it would have been the last thing I would of thought of happening to me. I was down in the Mall, window shopping more than anything else when I bumped into Juliet's mother.

'Chris! I wondered when I would bump into you. Why haven't you called round about Juliet?'

'I...I...didn't think I'd be welcome,' I stuttered.

'Nonsense. Here, take these bags and help me to the car with them,' she said, passing across several parcels that I couldn't help but take them from her and follow her as some kind of lap dog in her wake. I went with much misgiving down to her car and helped her put them inside.

'Get in,' she said, and it was more of an order than a request and I don't know why, but I complied and got in beside her and she drove off to her house. 'You know that Juliet is now at a different school,' she said by way on breaking the silence in the car as she drove along.

'I guessed that when she didn't show up for classes,' I said rather drily.

'God, it was funny!' she laughed, though I didn't feel like joining her in this. 'Ralph, that's my husband's name, shouting out like that but didn't have the balls to move round to tackle you. Talking of tackle, what I saw seemed quite good and felt proud of her for picking a boy that was that suitably endowed.' I began to shift in my seat feeling quite uncomfortable at the way the conversation was going.

'I...I'm sorry for the embarrassment I caused,' I stuttered.

'You didn't embarrass me in the slightest,' she laughed. 'I was just glad that she picked a boy like you to give her a yard stick as it were on picking her future mate.' I had no answer to this and was thankful that we had now just pulled into the drive of her house. She parked the car and opened the rear door where here packages were.

'Bring those in for me will you please,' she said turning away to go to the front door. Rather than be crass and rude, I gathered up the boxes and bags and took them into the house and followed her upstairs and into what appeared to be her bedroom.

'Put them down anywhere,' she said, her back to me as I did so. When I went and turned round, I found that she had taken off her blouse and I had these two big heavy breasts facing me. She had a big smile on her face as she moved in and kissed me, pressing those big mammeries up against my chest. Taken aback and having no apparent alternative, put my arms round her and returned the kisses I was getting.

'I've waited a long time for the opportunity to do this,' she said breathlessly as she feverishly unbuttoned my shirt and almost tore it off my back so that I could feel those hot two protuberances being pressed against my chest again. She kissed me as her hands fumbled at my belt and I guessed she must have had much practise at this, for it was soon undone as was my fly and my jeans were being pulled down below my knees. She broke off the kiss to finish the job of getting them off from my feet. Her hands seemed to flutter around her waist and the skirt just seemed to float away to leave her in just a wispy piece of material that didn't hide what was underneath.

'God Chris, it looks bigger than what I saw from across the pool,' she said as she sank to her knees and took me into her hands. The touch of them was enough to start it begin to rise up till it attained its full erect length and stature. 'The last time I saw this it was dribbling,' she said in an awesome voice and I couldn't but help notice that she too was dribbling from her mouth before it opened and took me inside.

'What about Mr.....?'

'He's away for the night,' was the brief reply before taking me back into that hot eager mouth.

'Juliet....?'

'She's away,' was the gulped answer as she continued on her attack on my erection, sucking, tonguing and making use of her teeth, gently I might add.

'God, let's put this where it will do the most good,' she said rising up and quickly pulling off her panties and pulling me onto the bed. 'I was right,' she breathed out as I sank inside her, 'it's bigger than I thought it was. Now fuck me as you did my daughter and tell me which is the better.'

I didn't like this idea of making comparisons when I didn't really have many, in fact just the one, but I did as I was told and fucked her. Now that was a woman! She, well, Juliet knew nothing about how to manipulate the vagina as her mother did. But, and I say but, it still wasn't the same as fucking someone up the back passage. She was much looser than Juliet and the thought that went through my mind as I kept moving into her, was that this woman beneath me had given birth, but still knew how to use her body to give a man pleasure.

When she began to scream, I froze and let her continue in her gyrations as she bucked and twisted up to my body that was supporting what was stuck inside her. She was literally fucking herself on my erection and so I let her carry on till she shook and shuddered as she came, her legs almost squeezing me to death as she forced out her coming and I felt it begin to seep down round my balls.

'Stay inside and suck my tits,' she gasped, her face shining with sweat. 'Suck them and bite them,' she urged. 'Let me feel the pain as you bite into them.' I felt foolish to try and do this and it wasn't easy to twist my upper body down to take the breast in my mouth and still stay inside her, but I managed and bit into her tit and made her scream again that made me release her immediately.

'Again, again,' she cried out, writhing under me and so I did it to the other one and heard her scream again and I felt a sudden pressure round my cock as she orgasmed again. I could do nothing but carry on moving in and out of her as we fucked to bring her through to the end and I then came and cried out to let her know that I was done, pumping my hips hard, ramming tight up between her legs and then I had a helpless mass of woman beneath me as she gave out one last gasp and became almost lifeless. I was covered in sweat and I could see it dripping onto her already sweat sheened body as I finally pulled out and flopped down beside her.

'Chris,' I heard her murmur and felt her hand grasp mine as we lay side by side. 'That was the best fuck since my school days,' and she squeezed my hand. There was nothing I could say to that and just squeezed her hand back as an answer. We lay there together letting the night air slowly cool our bodies and it was several minutes before she spoke again.

'Juliet's pregnant you know.'

'What?' I cried, rearing up onto an elbow and looked down at her feeling my body start to tremble. 'What...what did her father say?'

'He went ballistic when she told us and it serves the bastard right for not listening to me,' she smiled.

'What...when...how...'I stuttered.

'Don't worry about it Chris,' she said, running her fingernails down my chest. 'It's been taken care of. A distant relative has agreed to marry her and pass off the child as his own. What with getting a lucrative position in the firm as well, he jumped at the chance.'

'What...what did Juliet say?' I couldn't help repeating myself as I stammered out the question.

'She would rather have had you but her father wouldn't hear of it. He thinks you did it on purpose to get into the family and try for a slice of the pie.'

'What about you? You knew and yet you've let me make love to you too.' She smiled at me again.

'It doesn't matter to me. I'm glad we've found a way of getting back at him for the miserable way he has treated us for the past fourteen years.' Her hand was now handling me and bringing me up to full standard. 'Now one last time Chris, make me happy again because we can't do this anymore.'

Her eyes were alight with expectation and I couldn't help myself but roll over on top of her and slide in between her open legs to have her again. As I entered her and our stomachs met, she reached up and kissed me before I raised myself up on my elbows and began to move myself inside her. It was a lovely fuck and drove the thought of Juliet out of my mind as I ploughed deep and often into her. She screamed out once more as she held me tight in the throes of another orgasm and I let myself go and felt my seed shoot up into her hot waiting cavern. I eased myself down onto her sweat covered body and kissed her and then her breasts as I slowly pulled out of her and then flopped down by her side again to regain my breath.

'Thank you Chris,' she breathed and I could see her breasts, heave up and down as she took in deep breaths. 'That's got to last me for a long time. Ever since that night by the pool when I saw you standing there like Adonis with your erect penis still dripping with sperm, I've dreamed of having you myself. In fact, that very night I stopped taking the pill.' It took several minutes before what she had said sunk in.

'Oh Christ!' I groaned, covering my eyes with my forearm as I saw the implications of what she had done.

'Yes Chris,' she said softly. 'I thought that if you could get her pregnant while still losing half of it on the floor of the poolside, you could do the same to me.'

'But he'll kill me!' I cried, coming back up on my elbow to look down on her smiling face again.

'No he won't, because I'm not going to tell him. If you have succeeded, and I hope you have, it'll be too late when he realises the truth.' Her hand came up and stroked my cheek. 'I hope it's a boy too so that I can name him Christopher as another slap in the face for him,' she laughed. 'Now my sweet lover, my Romeo to my Juliet, give me one last kiss before you go.' She pulled my head down and we spent several minutes kissing before she released me to get up from the bed. 'I'm going to relive this night for many years to come,' she said, hugging her breasts as she watched me get dressed. I paused at the bedroom door to have one last look at her naked body there on the bed, the dreamy smile on her face, eyes closed as she gently rocked herself on the crumpled sheets.

I've been had, I thought as I made my way home, I had been used as a pawn in her game of life with her husband. In some ways I hoped she hadn't been got pregnant, but then there was a secret wish that she was for her sake. I now began to pay attention to the local newspaper because it always carried gossip about the top echelon of our community, and it wasn't long before I read that Juliet had been secretly wed some months earlier and was now expecting her first child. It was an obvious lie because the dates didn't tie up, but they had to give that out to make it look as though she hadn't conceived the child out of wedlock. Then a couple of months later another snippet was there that Mr and Mrs Westcliffe were expecting their second child and I wasn't sure whether to be delighted or not. Well at least it proved that I was a man even if it was another man I preferred to be with than a woman.

To combat my sexual urges, I literally threw myself into my swimming and field events at school. What I wanted most of all out of this was to beat the school's swimming record for the one hundred metres. My problem was that I still hadn't learned how to turn fast enough to do this. Here is where Mr Clayton came in as my trainer. He was the sports coach and he would spend hours with me, drilling me and showing me how to turn at the end of the twenty five metre pool. How to pace myself and not go flat out and not have anything left at the final stretch.

I still had about six months left of school before I perfected the somersault turn that Peter, for that was Mr Clayton's name was and told me to call him that when we were alone down at the pool. He would constantly rove up and down the side of the pool shouting out instructions when my head was above the surface as he did on this day. I stood on the block as he held the stop watch and shouted go for me to start a timed swim. I gulped in air at every fourth stroke as I ploughed down the length of the pool, taking in one big gasp before the turn. It felt good as I did the return run. The turns were good at both ends and I began to feel the strain after the last turn, and I could hear his yells as I made the effort for the last twenty five metres.

When I touched the end, I had to hang on to the side as I fought to get breath into my lungs as he gave out great shouts and then jumped into the water and hugged me.

'You did it!' he spluttered as he jumped me up and down. 'Nearly five seconds!' his eyes alight at my achievement as he held me in his arms in the water. In my exuberance at hearing this, held him tight too and then kissed him. His eyes went a bit wider and I couldn't see what thoughts ran through his mind at my reaction to the news.

'Come on, out of the water. You've done enough for the day. It's not official, but you've broken the record and we'll set up a proper timing later for you to do it again.'

We got out of the pool and he looked as though he'd been drowned for he'd jumped in with all his clothes on in his excitement. Into the changing room we went with his arm around me where we had a shower and got changed.

'Chris. Will you come up to my rooms for a moment where can talk about you really going for the school's record?' he asked of me.

'Sure,' I replied, following him and we went on through his study and into his bedroom where he said he wanted to change his shirt. I sat down in the chair that he indicated while he took off his shirt and got a clean one out of a drawer and then sat down on the bed with it in his hand but not putting it on.

'Chris. I've two questions to ask you,' he said quietly. 'Did you really mean to kiss me or was it just exuberance at breaking the record?' He was looking me straight in the eye as he asked.

'Yes to the first part and no to the second,' I said just as quietly holding his gaze with mine.

'Would you like to kiss me again then?' he asked softly.

'Yes,' I replied just as softly, getting up from the chair and going over and sitting down next to him. Both our arms opened automatically as we twisted our hips round to face each other as we embraced and kissed, slowly falling back to lie on the bed. We kissed for several minutes before he whispered to me, ' I have one more question.'

'You said two questions. This will make it three.' I said.

'Ah, but I couldn't ask it until you said yes to the first two. The question is, do you want to take this further than just kissing?'

'Yes,' I breathed, giving him a quick kiss. We got up from the bed and quickly took our clothes off and then looked at each other, naked, both with erections for a moment before going into each other's arms again to kiss, feeling our erections clash and get squashed between our bodies. We fell onto the bed as we kissed and as soon as we landed, we parted and turned round so that we were head to tail and I found he was as avid to suck my cock as I was his. His hot mouth went onto mine as I went down on his and we lay there unable to talk as we licked, tongued, teased and gently sucked upon each other. It was lovely to have a soft and yet hard piece of flesh in my mouth again, to have a different taste and feel the throb and power that was inside that skin that I moved slowly up and down with my hand. I was getting pleasure at both ends as I felt my balls begin the process of my sperm making itself ready to make its way up to the surface.

I caressed his balls as I gently sucked on him and knew that he was ready too as I let myself go and felt my cock swell that little bit more as I began to come in his mouth. He was a fraction of a second behind me as I felt it began to move up his shaft and erupt into my mouth. I kept my lips clamped tight round the head of his cock as it jerked his coming out and held it there, moving it round as more came out. Then it was a pause as I swallowed it before resuming my sucking and squeezing to get the last drops up and out. Then when the head was clean and no more forth coming, it was to gently nibble the length of his now slightly softer shaft, kissing and running my tongue up and down and over the exposed head.

It seemed that we both gave out sighs at the same time as we slowly moved apart to change our position to get back into each other's arms to kiss some more. We lay there for more than hour just kissing and stroking each other, waiting for us to regain our strength for what I really wanted more than sucking on an erection.

'You know where I really want you to put this?' I said as I stroked his now erect penis.

'In the same place that I want yours,' he chuckled. 'There's some condoms on the side,' and he broke away and rolled over onto his stomach.

'Where's the cream?' I asked, having got up and was rolling the rubber down over my erection.

'No cream. I want to feel every inch of it,' he said in a muffled voice from the pillow.

'Get ready then,' I said as I got back onto the bed, and he rose up onto his knees, presenting me with his backside. I shuffled forward a bit between his legs and nuzzled the tip of the condom to his arse and felt him take a deep breath and begin to relax. With one hand on his hip and the other on my shaft I put it up to him and pushed in. He gave a grunt as I pushed and I felt the resistance of his sphincter muscle but continued and suddenly the head was inside and I was then able to slide in till our thighs met.

'Wow,' came the muffled voice as I now had both hands on his hips and began to fuck that tight little hole. Why did I ever want the slackness of a woman when I had this I thought as he squeezed me tight with every thrust I made into him. This is what it's all about and quickly came as I couldn't wait to be on the receiving end of his which I knew would be bouncing about beneath him. I ground my hips up tight to his lower body as I jerked out my coming into the condom until it was all gone from my body.

He gave out a little cry as I pulled out and then went to the basin and pulled off the condom and dropped it in the wastebasket and washed my hands.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers