Hog Wild Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan: "I imagined preening myself at the compliment. I felt good. At the same time, I got pissed. 'Jesus,' I thought, 'this guy just forced me to perform oral sex on him. Now he's gonna rape me. I'm feeling good about sucking this bastard's cock? What the hell is wrong with me? What is Katie going through? And what is she thinking?'

He seemed to be reading her mind. "I know baby; it's probably hard for you to figure out. But each and every one of the Tits and Clits girls has gone through it. Most of them have come back for more...some even ten years after they were initiated."

"What's going to happen to me Bull?" She was disappointed that the question coming out of her mouth sounded like a pathetic whine.

"I told you baby; the blowjob was for me. Now, this is gonna be for you."

Kissing her, he eased his tongue inside her mouth. His hand went between her legs, his finger sliding through her honey filled crack until it found her clitoris, a hard pebble to his touch. Everything about Bull was big. His finger, as it covered her clit, seemed to her like the size of a cigar. Pushing it inside Joan's cunt it felt like a dildo. And, he did something she had never experienced before: Hooking his finger against the front of her vagina he rubbed what she later found out was her g-spot. Each time he pushed the swelling spot it seemed to get bigger and she would get wetter, like he was pushing on the bottom of an antique oilcan. When he brought his finger back out it was soaked. She was soaked. Her labia felt like they were being marinated in something that made her think of canned peach nectar. Washing the slippery sauce over her clit with his huge fingertip caused shocks that made her scrunch her toes. He didn't press very hard, just kept diddling her clit. Her first orgasm was an explosion.

"You likin, huh it darling?"

"Yessss," she expelled in a long whisper.

Bringing his wet finger to Joan's mouth he glossed her lips. The smell of her pussy coupled with the taste of her sex on his finger was something she hadn't experienced before. Turned on, she suckled it like a hungry baby. Then, he placed his lips on Joan's, sliding them through the coating of joy juice. Opening her mouth with his tongue he coaxed her to trade saliva and explore.

His hand went back between her legs, doing the clit again, this time pushing harder. She bucked against him. The second orgasm was harder and longer than the first; her whole body spazzed. As she shuddered, her asshole puckering and twitching, his finger kept working. "Jesus," she thought, "one more and it will equal the most exciting night I've ever had."

Rolling her off of him he climbed out of bed and reached toward the headboard, picking up a pillow. He put it on the edge of the waterbed, covering the hard board that kept the mattress from shifting. He lifted Joan's ass and helped her scootch on top of the pillow; her legs hanging over the edge. In one motion he grasped her ankles, spread and raised her legs and dropped to his knees.

As she felt his hot mouth covering her pussy she shuddered. His walrus mustache tickled the insides of her thighs. Like all parts of his body even his tongue was imposing. It totally covered her slot, the buds on top velvetizing her vulva and clit. He certainly knew what he was doing. Joan thought of the pictures of all the girls that were hanging on the wall. As he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue she looked down at his head between her legs to his muscular back that was hunched over. His educated tongue found a mass of nerve endings she never knew were there. She kicked and squirmed.

"Okay, Joanie," he slobbered through her drenched labia, "Go for it."

Coming in what seemed like an epileptic fit she vibrated. "Jesus," she thought "that's three... the best one I've ever had."

He raised her legs high then gripped each butt cheek and spread them. Sliding his tongue from her clit to her anus he rimmed the tender rosette. Kissing it he pressed his lips against it like a trumpeter playing his instrument.

Joan: "My asshole was puckering so violently that I thought it was going to cramp. I felt his warm spit oozing inside of me (nobody had ever done that to me before). I went crazy, shuddering, quivering in my fourth orgasm. I could not fucking believe what was happening to me! Looking up, my eyes caught the clock on the wall; it was 10:31. Since Bull had blasted his load into my mouth he had been playing with me for almost twenty-five minutes. Already, he had given me given me four orgasms...FOUR ORGASMS. And he hadn't even fucked me yet! I didn't know if I was quite was ready for that ball bat cock of his. But I was definitely in need of something hard and warm inside me."

As he stood up it was like a giant genie coming out of a bottle. His mustache had become limp and straight from being soaked in her nectar, his monster cock protruded like sawed of tree limb from his groin. Her eyes were opened so wide that her eyeballs, like in a cartoon, were bugging out of their sockets. His balls looked like they had been grafted onto his body from a rodeo bull. His huge paw was wrapped around his fat shaft but it held less than half of his cock. The first four inches, the part Joan had sucked, was reddened. Five inches of his cock was hidden in his grip, which left almost six more inches of just... pink meat, from the edge of his fist to the part she had sucked. His giant knob was almost blue...like a big, shiny plumb.

"You look surprised Joanie," he chortled.

Like an awed child she said in a small voice, "I just can't imagine that...that...thing fitting inside me." She was helpless; he could have done anything he wanted to with her. And she wanted him to. Her cunt was literally drenched with her wanting.

"Oh, ho, ho" he laughed, "It'll fit inside you alright. And...you'll not believe what it's going to do to you. I have that on good authority from at least thirty of the Tits and Clits who have preceded you."

The pictures she had seen on the wall raced through her mind. Biting her lip she watched as he spit into his hand and slathered the saliva all over his bulging plum. Steadying his huge cock in his hand he bent his knees, bringing his member even with her pussy. She craned her neck and lifted head, watching as he rubbed his mammoth glans in her sloppy groove, getting it well lubed. That massiveness of what she felt against her pussy almost overwhelmed her.

"Just relax baby," he said. "Take a couple deep breaths, like they taught you in Lamaze." When she raised her eyebrows questioning how he knew, he explained, "You've had babies come out of there sweetie, they're not much but I can see the trace of stretch marks on your belly. So," he chuckled, "your cunt's big enough to take ole Bull's cock."

He made a couple of false probes, not pushing in, just kind getting her used to his size. She was thankful that he was being gentle with her though she didn't really trust him. Like he had coaxed her to she was doing breathing exercises. When he pushed his head against her hole easing it open she thought, "Jesus, he's trying to force that thing inside me." When the plum-sized head popped inside her vaginal ring she couldn't believe what was happening between her legs.

"Stop, stop," she pleaded. "Wait, please!"

With the head of his cock plugged into her pussy ring he stopped. "It'll be alright Joanie," he said as he caressed her face with the back of his left hand. He fondled her right breast with his right hand, coaxing, "Sh, sh," as his hips moved in and out in tiny micro probes.

Biting her lip like a little girl getting a shot she nodded her head in tiny okays as his cock moved about a half an inch inside. His hand on her breast coned his fingers to her nipple and squeezed. At the same instant he pushed his cock in another half inch.

"That hurts," she said, feeling his finger and thumb pinching her nipple harder. "Ow!" He kept squeezing.

"If you want the pleasure Joanie you've gotta accept the pain." He riveted her eyes. "Trust me on this."

She glared at him thinking, "sure, you asshole, like you're raping me and you expect me to trust you." She was in the twilight zone between trust and terror. He pinched harder. The pain was excruciating. Just as she opened her mouth to scream the stinging stopped.

Joan: "I couldn't believe it, my nipple was absolutely numb. He let go of it and the rush of blood filling my nipple throbbed and hurt. Then, it started to tingle like when your foot goes to sleep. All of a sudden an astoundingly pleasant electrical charge surrounded my pussy and zapped my clitoris."

She screamed, not because of the pain but because of the shock of what was happening, not to mention the feelings his steer-like cock was causing as it filled her pussy... totally. Her orgasm was so intense that she swooned. When she came to it was like she had been knocked out.

His voice seemed to be coming through a fog. "I don't think, Joanie, I have ever seen a woman come so hard that it knocked her out."

Knowing that she would take him all he pushed as hard as he could. Though she was incredibly tight his log, like a giant python going inside its hole, slithered inside rather easily. It seemed like the process was never going to end, until his plum head bumped her cervix.

She couldn't believe the monster that was inside her. Buts she had just experienced her first vaginal orgasm and couldn't help but think, "Five orgasms, how good is that?" At the same instant she imagined that she was inside the confessional at her church. Filled with guilt she thought, "How am I going to tell about this in confession?"

Slowly, he moved his gargantuan snake in an out of Joan's hole, his massive balls thumping on her ass each time the plum hit her cervix. It was like a pile driver. And it was doing things to her she would never have imagined. Like a water canon finding gold nuggets on a hillside mine it was uncovering nerve endings that she never knew to exist. Slamming her five times she came again, once again blacking out. When she regained consciousness his bull sized meat was still fucking her. She realized that he had been pumping for at least ten minutes with no indication that he was going to cum.

Peter: Joan and I had a few drinks by this time. The story was driving me nuts, not to mention the fact that she had my cock out of my fly and was stroking to the intensity of the story. I was speechless. In the act of shooting a world class load, my heart felt like it would explode.

Joan: "Jesus, Peter, I wondered just how long you were going to last."

Peter: She took her hand out from under from under the table, looking at the goo on her fingers and the hollow of her palm. With a kind of perpetual awe she said, "You can't imagine how much I love it." Opening her hand she licked it like an all day sucker. Like a conspirator she murmured, "Let's forget about the story for a while Hun. Let's go back to your hotel, ok?"

I couldn't believe my good fortune. Not only was I getting a world class story, but I was getting the kind of sexual thrill I had usually only fantasized about. In my room I took off all my clothes and put on the terrycloth robe the hotel provided. Joan hadn't yet pulled out of the parking lot behind me when I left but I knew she would be knocking at the door momentarily. As I paced in anticipation I thought of her being savaged by Bull's tremendous member wondering, after having had such a large cock satisfying her, how she could enjoy being fucked by mine. Though certainly adequate, it was no match for his. Still feeling the effects of cumming in Joan's hand my balls tingled. As I walked back and forth the excitement of the story and the thrill of being jacked off under the table started filling my penis with blood again. "Kinky," I thought, the image of her tongue lapping, then licking her hand clean of my creamy semen, filling my mind. The act itself provided me perverse pleasure. As I paced my swollen cock slapped from leg to leg until it parted the robe, rigid, contrasting the snowy white of the robe with the purplish pink of my cockhead. She knocked at the door.

"Well, look at you," she said with a chuckle, her lips curling into a broad smile. "It looks like little Peter is coming out to play."

After thinking about Bull's massiveness, the reference to Peter being "little" made me feel inadequate.

As if she were reading my thoughts she murmured, "You've got a nice sized cock hun." Maybe, after Bull, she thought she had to mollify each of her lovers. "I was all goose bumps when you came in my hand," she cooed. Coming closer, with one hand reaching for my cock, she kissed me. "Mmmm," she purred, "Isn't sex the most wonderful thing on God's earth?"

"Mmm, huh," I hummed, her lips pressing on mine.

Jacking me she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I just can't get enough of it. I'm bad Peter, real bad."

"How bad," I asked, my balls throbbing from their recent use.

"I think you'll hate me if I tell you everything." Using my hips for balance she knelt and sucked my cock deep inside her mouth. Holding my balls she sucked me deep five times, slid her mouth off my cock and said, "But I've had lots of cocks in my mouth." Looking up at me with doe eyes she asked, "Does my telling this bother you? Or is it exciting?"

I thought about what she asked, thought about all of the sex stories I had written—most figments of my imagination. I had only known a few women in my life, having been married—monogamously—for thirty-three years. My stories were just mirrors of the fantasies I had missed realizing. The story of the motorcycle gang that she was spinning was true, last night was true, and the woman kneeling in front of me sucking my cock was true. For the first time in my life I was aware that the woman I was with had experienced wild and varied sex, and reveled in it. As I looked down upon her, her open mouth poised to take me in, her eyes searching mine for rejection or acceptance, I realized that the woman in front of me was not only the fountain of stories to come, but the possibility of the kind of illicit sex I had been dreaming of. The power of these thoughts drove me to a level of excitement I never before realized. I was out of control. The weakness in my knees caught me by surprise; the cat was out of the bag.

It was like in the movie BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR where Marilyn Chambers was swinging on a velvet rope swing, with a group of men beside her jacking off and cumming on her. In the movie the jizz shots were repeated over and over in slow motion. That's what seemed to be happening with my own explosion. When the first shot splashed her face it registered shock, then pleasure then glee. I had wanted to do that so many times before but was too much of a gentleman. Now, my mind having taken over, that designation was taken out of the formula. Feasting on the view of her splooge covered face, the gobbets of white sperm punctuating in her dark hair, I gasped, "Does that answer your question?"

I wanted to hear it all, to let my imagination revel in her badness. I knew that after last night and before I left New Jersey I would. Had I become her sexual confidant? Or, did she tell this to everyone she met? I reached for her hands, pulling her to her feet. Placing my hands on her face I smoothed them through my sexual goo, massaging the aloe into her pores before saying, "I want you naked Joanie..."

12