All Comments on 'Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 03'

by CustomMinded

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When can we read part 4 ?

When can we read a part 4 ... 5 ... even 10 ??!!!! More please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Part 4 please! Your Holly stuff is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

I. Think I have said it already, omg what would I not give to wallow in that gorgeous cunt getting totally pissed on her cunt juice and fucking her brains out over and over.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Holly 3

Holly’s famous tits were getting a real working over from the eager teenager as she continued sucking his friend’s cock with her beautiful mouth.The old man was bringing her close to orgasm and she moaned with pleasure as her cunt opened wider to his lapping tongue,then suddenly the cock in her mouth exploded and covered her face and tits in spunk.”Oooh my god” she squealed as her own orgasm shook through her.She closed her eyes and smiled as the old man pulled away.She opened them again and was shocked to see 5 grey haired or bald business men standing in front of her.They were leering at Holly Willoughby,her tits on show and covered in spunk,her black stockinged legs wide apart with a spotty teenager groping her tits.They pulled Holly up off the seat and bent her over the row in front.Holly’s naked arse was roughly lifted up in the air”Dreams do come true,lads”laughed one of the men”Holly Willoughby in a porn cinema””Wait please,you can’t “ pleaded Holly,as the men took turns stroking her arse and cunt,and leaning over to maul her famous tits.Her knickers were yanked down from her waist,”Please,I have to go now,my husband...””Smack,smack,smack”.Holly was silenced by the hand punishing her arse.The smacks continued,really hard,”Ow,ow,no please,it hurts” she begged realising that the men were taking it in turns slapping her soft buttocks.There was no respite and the sound of their hands on Holly’s arse echoed through the cinema.Holly opened her eyes while they continued thrashing her and realised there were about 20 other men gathered to watch her humiliation.They were smacking her legs and her buttocks,until eventually it stopped and one of the men grabbed her buttocks and thrust a huge cock up her.Oh,god,no,no please” grunted Holly as the old man started to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous