Hollywood Noir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four males were teased relentlessly as the delicious parade of naked and dominant femininity disappeared from sight around the curve of the descending path, the maids frequently resorting to teasing the wanting bell-ends with their tongues, licking the ample pre-cum which flourished from their captives; their feeble groans as they were edged the only noise to disturb the sound of the ocean and birds as they baked in the hot sun in bondage.

Their cocks pulsed and the maids grinned knowingly as another sound broke the silence; from the unseen cove below, the sound of delighted feminine cheering and applause reverberated back to the taunted males, the smiling maids now wanking each cock hard with eager enthusiasm as the sound of satisfactorily pleased women echoed in their ears; each male brought closer to shooting than ever, before being painfully denied yet again.

A few minutes later, their eyes were drawn to a small craft skipping across the waves close to the cove, its white sail brilliant in the burning sun, too far off to see those aboard it. Larry's cock boned as a few minutes later, the women reappeared; they were laughing and chatting as though they had simply gone down to the ocean for a quick swim, Blake was not with them. As they approached, Amanda clapped her hands and the women lined up before the frames, looking very pleased with themselves. Amanda gestured to the maids.

'We'll see their tributes to our bodies now, thank you.' The maids obliged and the four teased and erect cocks were duly wanked hard for the pleasure of both parties. Maria sneered and flexed the whip.

'Whichever of you who has the temerity to spend last will enjoy the pleasure of my whip.' All four now fought hard to hold back as the women laughed; whipped by a naked Maria as the other women watched would be a submissive heaven; they had all yearned to shoot when teased and now struggled on the frames to withhold their seed and suffer Maria's cruel pleasure. Just the thought alone would mean they were powerless to resist the pleasure of the maid's hands; Amanda's new pet groaned in ecstasy and spurted hot loops of cream as her eyes fixed on his; he now knew what to expect when she tired of him, the exquisite thought to strong a burden for his balls.

Larry quickly followed suit, the applause of the women as Amanda's pet came reminding him of the earlier applause and the likelihood of what it meant had him convulse on the frame, the leather cuffs creaking as he displayed a torrent of cum for the women, Penny applauding wildly as he spent over and over. The other new slave failed to hold back; he had been no stranger to Maria's cruel discipline, and the fresh memory of the mean whip she brandished had his balls explode their contents liberally.

It was as much in fear as anything else which delayed the novice submissive Scott from his ecstasy; Carrie's cunt swelled with pleasure with the thought of him knowing the discipline of the expertly dominant woman. Maria stepped across as the 'winner' was applauded, lifted the whip to his cock and sneered spitefully as the grinning maid directed his cock at it. He moaned feebly and pitifully as the seed was drawn from him, spunking hot jets of cream onto the whip he would know the pleasure of, the cheering women ensuring he enjoyed a satisfying orgasm before he was whipped. The three other males were taken down and made to kneel close to Scott's frame as the cowering male was released, and then reversed on the cross to display his back and buttocks.

It had only just passed the hour of noon as Scott pleased the women in being reduced to tears with the whip adorned with his own semen; he was now more than prepared to play his part in the women's production in earnest.

12