All Comments on 'Hooked (audio version)'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldoginaloldoginalover 9 years ago
Great Audio

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it very much. I thought the writing and the audio were both excellent. I plan to read more of your work and look forward to more audio postings.

oldog

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 9 years ago
wow

What an amazing narration, amazing story, amazing writing. As an author myself, I know how hard it is to keep a readers attention, let alone give goose bumps and keep your reader completely riveted... Great story 125!

whiffetwhiffetover 9 years ago
I enjoyed that

Outstanding. Your adjectives following the afterglow scene were over the top killers!! Good job.

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredover 9 years ago
:-)

I love a happy ending...literally!

You should be applauded, the narration was excellent and the background music and sound effects were the icing on the cake, very professionally produced. I read the story whilst listening to the audio, which worked very well for me.

With you permission I will be borrowing, 'lustquake' and 'mega-gasms', these so need to be added to the Oxford-English.

The characters worked well, Bella came across as very sweet and naive with an air of innocence despite her not so innocent occupation and Zach's dry wit amused me. The humour running throughout your story, kept it light and very readable, a real feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

Thoroughly enjoyed your audio. You conveyed the passion from each character. Please do more, add females to voice their parts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hooked Previous Part
Hooked Series Info