Hot and Sweet Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as her orgasm began. I continued to pound myself up into her, pulling her body against mine. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock. Jana moaned next to us as she masturbated. "I'm gonna cum inside of you!" I cried. "I'm gonna cum inside of your little pussy!" With a final thrust of my hips my orgasm hit. I held Dana close to me, my arms wrapped tight around her, my hands convulsively kneading her flesh as my cum spurted up into her wet cunt. After a few more thrusts, Dana and I collapsed into post-orgasmic bliss.

We rested for a few moments before Dana rolled off of me. My cock was coated with a glistening mess of my own cum and Dana's pussy juice. Jana slurped it a few times to get the majority of the mess off. Then she climbed over me and fell between her sister's widespread thighs. Jana began lapping hungrily at Dana's cunt while fingering her own furiously. I lay next to them and watched as Jana started building her sister to another orgasm while slurping my sperm from her sister's shaven cunt.

There was a knock at the door. I got up and peeked out the window. It was Erika. I went naked to the door, opened it while keeping myself behind it, and invited Erika in. She was wearing a tank top and shorts. She gave me a look as she walked in and I shut the door behind her.

We kissed briefly and she said, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"I was just resting," I told her. "Dana and Jana are still occupied, but I'm sure they won't mind if you joined them."

"Last night Dana and I had... ágytorna... exercise in bed?"

"I don't know how it'd translate, but I think you mean a 'good, hard fuck.' Dana told me. I also heard that you've found yourself a new guy."

She blushed a little and said, "Well, we'll see. He called me last night and we're planning to go out this Friday. He's supposed to call tonight too. Either way, I think I'd like to limit what we do. Before I met him is one thing, after I met him is another."

"I understand," I said dropping my arms from her waist. "Besides, Dana just gave me an... agytorno?"

"Ágytorna," she corrected with a smile, emphasizing the accent. "Agytorno would be... 'smart lady' I guess, but it's not a real word."

"Ágytorna," I practiced. "So I think I'd need a little while before I'm back in shape anyway." The sounds from the bedroom indicated that Dana was getting close to another orgasm. "Why don't we go in and watch," I suggested. She agreed and kicked off her shoes.

We went into the bedroom and stopped a few feet from the bed. Dana had her legs wrapped around her sister's head and was thrashing around clearly at the brink of orgasm. Jana was furiously finger fucking herself and also in no shape to notice anything but her sister's pussy in front of her. Dana's orgasmic cries filled the room, she bucked up against her sister's face as her orgasm peaked. I could hear Jana crying out in pleasure as well, though it was muffled by her sister's cunt.

Erika let out a soft moan and shifted her hips back and forth a little, clearly turned on by the sight before us. Surprisingly, I was three quarters chubby at this point. When their orgasms were over, Jana slid up next to Dana. The sisters kissed and then noticed Erika and me standing next to the bed. They greeted Erika and invited us to join them. We lounged on the bed for a while, gently kissing, caressing, and quizzing Erika about Ádám.

They'd met on the beach during her vacation at Lake Balaton. He was about her age, also in university and studying to be a doctor. He played the drums in a rock band and, according to Erika had "fantastic hair, nice eyes, and the best shoulders ever." I didn't have much of an opinion about any of this, so I left the girls to their gossiping and made dinner for the four of us.

We ate in bed, the sisters and I still naked, Erika still clothed. After dinner, Dana and Erika cleaned up while Jana and I lounged. Jana wanted to know how I felt about Erika finding a boyfriend. I told her that I'd miss having Erika as a playmate, but that as long as she (Jana) didn't decide that she wanted another guy or girl more than me, I'd be fine. This was a good answer.

Dana and Erika came back to the bedroom to find Jana sucking gently on my resurrected cock. Erika bid us good night with kisses all around and went back to wait for Ádám to call her.

Dana climbed up on the bed and sat on my face while Jana continued to suck and nibble on my cock and balls. I ate Dana's shaven pussy until she was good and wet. Jana was deepthroating me and it felt so good. Dana climbed off of me and gave me a kiss, flicking her tongue across my lips so that she could taste her own pussy juice. She said, "How do you want to fuck us, Jim?"

"Both of you at the same time," I told her. "You on top of your sister."

Jana slid up next to me and we kissed, her tongue thrusting into my mouth and flicking around my lips. I knew that she could taste her sister's pussy on me. Dana climbed over me and between her sister's thighs. She slid forward and pulled Jana's legs up so that Jana's knees were resting on her hips. I moved behind them and couldn't resist just caressing both of their pussies with fingers and tongue, so delightful was the view.

"Come on, Jim!" Jana cried. "Fuck us!" I moved into position and began slowly sliding my hard cock into Jana's wet pussy. Because of the way Dana was stretching Jana's legs, Jana's pussy was incredibly tight. As I started fucking my girlfriend, I began finger fucking her sister. Dana and Jana were kissing each other and Dana began moaning around her sister's tongue as I repeatedly tapped her g-spot.

After a little bit, I pulled my finger from Dana's pussy and began running it around and around her little pink asshole. Dana broke the kiss with her sister and said, "I'm not ready for anal play, Jim," as she tried to squirm away.

Jana wrapped her arms and legs around her sister, holding her in place. "Do it, Jim," Jana told me. "Just your finger though, and fuck her pussy while you finger her ass, she loves to be double penetrated."

Dana began cursing her sister in Hungarian as she continued to squirm around. I tried to catch as many of the words as I could while I pulled my cock from Jana's pussy and slid it into Dana's. Dana stopped cursing as I started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her cunt. I started sliding my finger around her asshole again. She stopped squirming and just moaned.

I leaned over her and whispered to Dana, "Do you like having something in your pussy and your ass? Do you want me to put my finger up your ass? Would you rather I used your vibrator?"

Dana moaned and pushed back against me. I slipped my finger inside her ass up to the first knuckle while continuing the slow rhythm of my cock in her pussy. "Do you like that?" I whispered to her. She moaned again and rotated her hips against my cock and finger. "Say it," I urged her. "Tell me you like it or I'll stop."

"I like it," she moaned, "I want more." Her hips bucked back against me, "Finger fuck my ass, Jim, put your whole finger inside me!" I did it in one smooth motion. She cried out in pleasure. I began fucking her pussy hard and sliding my finger all the way in and out of her tight pink asshole.

Dana bucked and moaned as I pounded her little shaved cunt and fingered her ass. She was writhing beneath me, held in place by the double penetration and by her sister. Soon she was screaming in orgasm. She collapsed onto her sister as the intensity of her pleasure receded, pulling my finger and my cock from her body in the process. I sat back and watched as Dana and Jana kissed.

Suddenly, Dana grabbed her sister and rolled over saying, "Your turn, you slut! Do her like you just did me, Jim! Fuck her pussy and finger her ass!"

Jana, on top of her sister now, started to push away but I grabbed her by the hips and held her still so that I could slam my cock, still slick with her sister's pussy juice, deep into her wet cunt. She let out a moan of pleasure. I began circling her puckered asshole with my finger, slipping it down to rub her clit and collect some pussy juice as lubricant before sliding it back up and going around and around again.

Jana was on all fours, her head was down and she was moaning constantly. She was no longer trying to escape, just enjoying the sensations. Dana slid down and began sucking on her sister's tits while rubbing her clit and the base of my cock with a hand. I slowly slid my finger into Jana's tight, little asshole.

She whimpered a little and said, "Do it, Jim! Finger my ass while you fuck me." She began rotating her hips like her sister had. "Deeper!" she cried out. I slid my finger all the way into her and began pounding her cunt. Her hair whipped around as she thrashed between me and Dana.

"I'm going to cum inside of you!" I shouted. Jana bucked beneath me, slamming her pussy back onto my cock and her ass back onto my finger. I came, firing what little sperm I had left deep into my girlfriend's cunt and savagely swirling my finger in her asshole. Her orgasmic screams filled the room with erotic sound, driving my orgasm to greater heights. We both collapsed onto the bed, trembling with the aftermath of our pleasure.

Dana went down and licked us both clean, bringing her sister to another small orgasm. The three of us then snuggled under the covers and slept.

12