Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Fully relaxed, he picked me up and carried me to the car. He belted me into my seat then headed back to the hotel. I was asleep before he made it out of the forest.

When we arrived at the hotel, James woke me. He helped me get out of the car and led me to the lobby. I was weak and tired. In the room he ran a hot tub and put me in it. I lay there and let him wash the hot water over my entire body. I as nothing more than a puppet.

He washed me then dried my body and escorted me to the bed. I fell asleep almost instantly as he lay me on the bed.

I was awakened sometime latter by the sound of voices. I opened my eyes to a foggy mist and tried to make out the voices I was hearing. I felt as if I had been drugged. I couldn’t believe that sex could relieve so much tension as to leave me that relaxed.

I finally pried my eyes open and saw two shadows talking at the table. They were male. I knew that one was James, but my mind couldn’t place the other. Finally I realized that it was Brett.

Bits and pieces of the conversation floated into my hearing. “We did a lot of sight seeing today... just became too exhausted… kind of stressful on her anyway… needed to zone out…while.”

I couldn’t make out who was talking. I tried to pull myself up from the depths of my blackness and find my conscientiousness. Opening my eyes was difficult; I felt like I had been drugged. My eyelids stuck to my face and my mouth was tacky making it hard to open.

I tried to lift my hand off the bed to attract their attention but it was much too heavy. I started to panic. I felt as if I was paralyzed maybe even dead. My heart started beating fast and I tried to speak.

I must have made some kind of wild motion with my arms or legs, because they came to me and were standing over me. “Wake up, baby, it’s all right. Come on, you need to eat,” someone said. I couldn’t put a face to the voice.

Willing my eyes to open took all of my might; I finally saw James standing over me. My mouth was glued shut with the sticky substance that forms as we sleep and I couldn’t talk yet. But at least I knew I was with someone safe.

I saw his smile and the concern in his eyes. “I don’t know what came over you this afternoon, but you just zonked out on me! Are you okay now?” he questioned.

Slapping my face I tried to get my head to move in an up and down motion. I felt like the Tin Man, unable to move my mouth until they loosened its hinges with the oil can. Finally, I heard myself mutter, “Mmm right; tired!”

He smiled and said, “Yes, you’ve been sleeping a while. Maybe a warm bath will get you going,” he told me as he turned and walked away.

Then I saw Brett’s face looming above me. “Hey pretty lady, what have you been taking?” he joked. “I was afraid that you were out for the rest of the trip. That would have been my loss!” He whispered as he lifted me off of the bed and took me into the bathroom to James.

They dunked me in the hot water and that seemed to awaken my senses. My skin tingled as the water surrounded my seemingly lifeless body. My pores started to tingle and I was starting to feel real again.

Both sets of hands washed and massaged my body, as I lay there a bit lifeless waiting for my blood to start flowing enough for me to feel alive once again. “What happened?” I asked as my mind started working properly.

James said, “I don’t know. We were in the forest, do you remember that?”

I shook my head, no.

“Yeah, well, we were standing under this really large, beautiful tree and all of the sudden you lost your legs and went down,” the told me. “I picked you up and you were very relaxed. I put you in the car and before I could get around tot he other side you were asleep,.” He trailed off.

“Wow, it was weird coming out of that, whatever it was. I could hear you two talking and I couldn’t speak. I was like I had been drugged,” I confided. “My arms wouldn’t move and my legs felt like lead. I thought about the Tin Man, I couldn’t open my mouth. I was scared,” I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

“You’re all right now; you’re safe,” they both assured me.

“I’m hungry,” I said.

They laughed. James got up and asked Brett to get me out of the tub while he went to order us some dinner.

This was a new experience for Brett. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to lift me out or help me out. I finally held out my hand for him to help me.

He took the towel and tentatively dried me. He patted my back and ran it up and down my legs quickly. Then he held the towel in front of me not quiet knowing how to touch my torso. I reached for the towel and completed the job. Then I wrapped the large towel around my body and walked out.

“Two sixteen-ounce T-bones, one eight-ounce Fillet, three baked potatoes with sour cream, butter, cheese, and chives on the side and six orders of broccoli. For dessert, we’ll take a whole cherry cheesecake. Bring a couple bottles of Merlot.” I heard James ordering dinner.

I crawled onto the bed and Brett brought me a long T-shirt to put on.

As James got off the phone, I said, “It must have been something I ate, don’t you think?”

“Don’t know, maybe something in the forest bit you,” he thought out loud.

“Well, you seem to be all right now,” Brett added, “and that’s what is important.”

“Yeah, and now I’m a little horny,” I smiled at him.

Brett laughed a little self-consciencely.

“How long until dinner arrives, James?” I asked.

“They said about forty minutes,” he told me.

I licked my lips looked to Brett whose cock was pushing against his jeans, held up my hand in a fist with just the index finger standing up and motioned for him to come to me.

He smiled, and as he walked toward me he loosened his belt and his pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of then. His cock, like an arrow led him to his target.

He kneeled next to my face and I turned and took him into my mouth. He sighed and reached for the headboard for support. I circled his head with my wet tongue and played around the hole. He tried to pull out but I sucked him deeper into my mouth with a strong suction.

“Ohhhh yeah,” he sighed and gave himself up to me.

He reached down and grabbed my hair in his hands and held tight to it like the reins of a horse. I slid my mouth up and down the length of his staff. He pumped his hips in and out of my hungry orifice.

The energy was mounting in his cock. I could feel veins enlarging and I reached for his balls. They were shrinking and tight as a baseball. I squeezed them and he sighed.

Brett quickly pulled his hard prick out of my mouth and stroked it quickly. He exploded his seed onto my exposed breast. Then he slapped it on my chest.

James looked at me with questioning in his eyes. I shook my head yes and he climbed onto the bed and knelt next to me, across from Brett who was trying to recover from his orgasm. James bent over my body and started licking up the thick, silky seed Brett had spilled.

When Brett recovered himself, he said, “I just got so excited I couldn’t contain it. I guess I was hornier than I thought. But I’m far from finished. Hurry up, wimp, I want to fuck her the way she wants and needs to be fucked!” he commanded.

James quickly finished his clean up and jumped off of the bed.

Brett had been stroking his tool waiting for James to get out of his way. He moved down to my legs and spread them wide. Then crawled up to the pot of gold awaiting him. He took the tip of his arrow and slid it up and down my vaginal lips. There was no resistance since my pussy was filling with the juices to allow him entrances.

He played around there, swirling his cock all over my flower bed but not fucking me. Teasing me was more like it. But it felt good, whatever he was doing. I just lay there and enjoyed the sensations he was giving me. He would occasionally slid his head over my clit and she would stand up to get more.

James had crawled back up on the bed. His tongue darted around and sucked my nipples, which had become hard from sucking Brett and his playing around my pussy. James would lick from my navel to my cleavage then he went to the center of my breast and nipped it with his teeth lightly. Shots of fire followed his path back down to my navel.

Brett finally decided to attack and his hard, thick staff slipped deep into my dark garden. He held his hands tight on my hips and pumped me in and out slow and easy. He took his time; he wanted this to last.

He held me pinned to the bed and I was unable to respond to him. James blocked my reach to Brett. Brett held my hips tight to the bed so that I could not thrust towards him. He was in control of my body and he was not going to relinquish that station for a while.

James completed his task and moved off of the bed. Brett continued to hold me captive with his body towering over mine. His hips were powerful and the enjoyment he was giving me was rippling through my body.

He leaned over me and kissed my navel. He lowered his torso onto mine and he slowed his rhythm. Now his strokes were deliberate. Aiming for my G-spot he slowly touched her and then let off quickly. I received small trickles of pleasure and then an instant scream for more ran through my being.

Brett smiled as he knowingly teased my body and made her beg for more. I grabbed his arms and tried to force him to give me what I desired. His will, however, was stronger than mine was. He smiled at his victory.

I stretched to reach him as he lifted his weight high in the air. He would then slowly inch his large prick into my begging pussy an inch at a time. My body wanted to hold onto to him and suck him in. But when she attempted, he pulled further away and taunted me more.

Deciding to not play his game, I lay there, not moving, letting him do all of the work. I refused to respond to the pleasures he was giving me and let him know how much my body wanted him to make her feel like Mount St. Helen’s.

Finally, he got the hint that I wanted to share the enjoyment. Brett leaned over me and kissed my mouth. Come on, baby, I want you to fuck me! He turned over on his back, flipping me on top of him without letting his prick slip out of me.

He lifted me over him in a bench press and reseated me on his cock. I placed my hands on his chest and balanced myself on his body. He released his grip on my body and gave me free reign.

As I moved my body up and down on his tool, he massaged my breast and fingered my clit. Hot sparks ran down my legs and my breast turned to stone. My hips were working overtime on his hardness.

I closed my eyes and moaned at the pleasure I received as his head beat against the sensitive parts of my pussy. There were so many fluids spewing from that his pubic hair was drenched.

My arms became weak and I could no longer use them to push myself up and down on his dick.

Lying on his chest I tried pushing my hips up and down with my knees. This helped me to relax my tired arms by using my legs to assist in the maneuver.

Then I got a spurt of energy. I sat up and really pumped my pussy on his cock. My passion was renewed and my body rejoiced with vibrations and quivers all through it.

Brett’s hand went to my pussy and found my clit once again. He fingered her and massaged her and she responded in kind. The hot vibrations trickled down my legs and they became weak. I lay flat on his chest and willed my hips to move up and down.

His strong hands grabbed me and push my cunt up and down on his hard too. He moved me faster than I could have ever moved on my own. My hard breasts were bouncing up and down, causing me slight pain.

There was a feeling of sparks shooting from my pussy. Brett’s hips had started to lift to meet my pussy as she assailed his cock.

“Come on, baby,” he whispered as I moved faster and more furiously on his body. “Give me that explosion! Let me see it in your face and feel it in your body!” He yelled.

James, who had been watching from the other bed, now climbed onto the one where we were fucking. He sat by Brett and brushed the hair out of my face. He reached over and relieved Brett’s hand by stroking my clit. He also reached over me and started sucking my tits.

Brett took the opportunity of a helper to pull my body high over his and slam me down on him as hard as he could forcing all of my weight onto his thick prick. This sent powerful waves through me causing mini orgasms.

James decided to lick my clit as it rose and fell. His head matched my motions following my clit’s rise and fall to give me the enjoyment of his tongue.

I felt Brett’s cock head swell in my pussy and James started sucking my clit causing fire to burn in my pussy and down my legs. He went to my left nipple and nibbled on it then licked his way down to my clit again.

Brett’s explosion was so powerful it squeezed out of my cunt and onto James’ face. This did not deter him. He never stopped licking my clit and as the cock slipped out of me, his tongue slipped in.

He put his arms around my waist and rolled me off of Brett as Brett rolled over in the opposite direction. James laid me flat on the bed and spread my legs. He took his hand and wiped off the thick cum that was on his face. Then his tongue snaked its way to the food of life that awaited him.

Brett took his depleted cock and held it in my face. “Suck me some more baby,” he said as James sucked his cum out of me. I opened my mouth and he rolled his prick around my lips. I stuck out my tongue and he tapped its head on the tip of my tongue.

Then he pushed it in and then pulled it out of my partially open lips. I could taste the salty cum that remained on his skin. I licked and swallowed that sweet seed. I covered his cock with my mouth and sucked all of his cum off his cock.

James was just finishing up the cleanup and I had another orgasm. My body convulsed and Brett pushed his cock down my throat. I sucked hard and pulled out the last of his heavy cum. He fell to his knees as I released his prick.

Once James finished his job, he smiled, licked his lips and asked, “Who’s up for a shower?”

“I am,” Brett and I said in unison.

He jumped off of the bed and ran into the bathroom to prepare the water for us.

“I don’t want you to leave tomorrow,” Brett begged once James was out of sight.

“I’m sorry, we have planned and saved for this trip for two years. I want this more than I have ever wanted anything,” I told him.

“When will you be back?” he asked.

It’s a three-day cruise there and then we will spend seven days exploring Alaska. Then the return trip is again, three days. Our flight leaves at Midnight the day that we return. We will be home the next morning.

“I want to visit you when you return home. I gave James my number and I want him or you to call me,” he told me. “I don’t want to lose you now that I have found something so wonderful. I can come to you anytime.”

James came and announced that the shower was ready. Brett carried me into the bathroom and James held the curtain so that he could safely place in the slippery tub. Brett then entered followed by James.

Brett grabbed the soap and started washing my breasts and my pussy. James grabbed a wash cloth and washed my back. Then he ran it through my legs and washed my sensitive pussy. Chills ran through my body. I just relaxed and let them pamper me.

With everyone clean, James jumped out first and gathered towels for each of us. After drying himself, he pulled back the curtain and handed a towel to Brett and wrapped one around me then helped me out.

There was a knock on the door. James put on a pair of jeans and went to the door. The instant he opened the door I smelled the food. My mouth watered and my stomach growled. Just the smell made my mouth water.

I reached for another towel and wrapped it around my hair. Brett tied his around his waist and was out the door. I giggled to myself. “The power of hunger,” I thought and followed him out.

James was setting the table; Brett was putting on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I slipped on a sundress and ran a comb through my hair. Then like a pack of dogs we attacked the table. It looked as good as it smelled.

James had set the table so that I was between the two of them. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. There wasn’t a lot of conversation. We were all too hungry to talk. The food was delicious. The steaks were medium rare they melted in our mouths. The juices ran down our chins as we bit into them.

When I took a bite of potato my taste buds exploded. I had never eaten a baked potato that tastes so good. I couldn’t make out what gave it such a wonderful flavor. I guessed it was the real butter that was so sweet on my tongue or maybe fresh chives that tantalized my senses.

No one talked. We just ate. We didn’t even look up to see what the others were doing. I can’t remember the last time I was so hungry. I didn’t know if it was the sleep I had had or the sex, or just the magnificent smell; but whatever caused the extreme hunger it consumed each one of us.

After the plates were empty the three of us just sat there like stunned bees. We were unable to get our bearings. James muttered, “I ordered cheesecake, anyone want some?”

“Later,” I whispered, hardly able to breathe.

Brett just shook his head no and held his hand up in a stop motion.

James took the cake and placed it in the cold bar. He gathered up the dirty dishes and placed them outside the door. We all sat there taking deep breaths not a word was spoken.

James turned on the news and the guys became glued to the TV. I picked up my book and found a bed to concentrate in.

Soon, Brett joined me on the bed. He just snuggled up beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. I turned and kissed his forehead and continued to read.

The news over, James joined us on the bed. He started rubbing my feet and telling Brett about the fun that we had enjoyed while we were in San Francisco. Brett, in turn told him of the places we should try next time we visited.

I laid my book on the bed and joined the conversation. Brett started massaging my shoulders and I became very relaxed. Then I became very hot and wanted sex again. But I wanted some new excitement.

“James, I want to play. But I want something new.” I looked at Brett and asked. “Brett, will you share me with a third man?”

At first he looked bewildered. He thought about this for a few minutes. He looked at James. “How can you share her with other men?” he asked.

“It gives me pleasure and excitement. I can’t please her and I want her to have the really good sex she desires and needs. It turns me on to see your dick in her pussy or her mouth,” he explained.

Brett then looked at me. “Don’t I give you the sex you need and desire?” he pleaded.

“Yes, you do, Brett. You take me to places I’ve never been. But I am hungry for more tonight. I would like to be airtight. I want to be totally overtaken with men. It is a pleasure that is difficult to explain but believe me my passion would be greater and you are still the one that would share my bed as I sleep," I clarified.

He thought some more. “I guess if I say no, you’ll kick me out and find two other men?” he asked.

I took a deep breath, “ I want your cock in me Brett, but I also want James and someone else. If you decide that you are unable to share this experience, then yes, I would have James find me two more lovers,” I said softly trying to convey my need and caring for him.

He looked at James and shook his head. He looked at me with eyes of desire and fear. “Do I have to have this new person suck my dick like James does?” he inquired.

“No, no one takes James’ place, ever. He is mine and he is the only one I desire,” I explained.

Brett sighed deeply. He looked around the room. His eyes lingered on James for a few moments. Then he stopped at me and stared. “I don’t know why, I know I’d never do this for anyone else, but I want you so bad right now that I have to say, yes,” he said then sighed deeply again.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers