Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

Then he looked me in the eyes, “So if I make it through this tonight, will you allow me to be one of your Bulls?” he asked.

“In my mind, you already are,” I confessed.

This put a large smile on his face. “Well, James, what are you waiting for? Go find us a playmate!” he laughed.

“Yes, Master Brett, but first I need to know what Mistress desires,” he explained.

They both turned my way. “I am thinking a young, clean, black man maybe in his thirties who has a large cock and lots of cum. He must be a professional,” I described who I wanted to join our party.

James smiled. He loves to see me with a black man.

Brett squirmed in his chair. “I know someone that fits that description,” he confessed. “I think he might enjoy sharing you with me and James, too.”

A smile crossed both James and my face.

James spoke first, “Call him!”

Brett picked up the phone on the table next to the bed and dialed a number. “I’m not sure what to say,” he questioned while it rang.

“Ask him if he’s free and if he would like to help you fuck a sexy female,” James directed.

“Hey, is Percy in?” he said, “Yeah, I’ll wait” Brett looked up at our expecting faces and said, “his girlfriend answered.”

“Hey man, it’s Brett, what’s going on?” Brett asked as his friend picked up the phone.

“Yeah, Brett, what’s happenin’ my man,” Percy answered.

“Are you real busy? I know Lisette is there so maybe you can’t help me. But, I have a proposition you might be interested in. I have a lady here that wants to be with a horny black man with lots of cum. Now is your chance to prove all that stuff you’ve been bragging about,” he laughed.

“You pulling my leg, man? This is a joke right?” he asked.

“No, I’m serious as a heart attack. This lady is so hot she wants several men and needs them to get her off! You in?” he asked.

“Well, I already got Lisette mad at me and I’m not getting anything from her tonight so what the hell! Count me in. Where are you?” he asked.

Brett gave him our location and hung up the phone with a smile on his face. I was surprised to see his prick getting hard as well.

“I can see that you are getting excited about this, too,” I pointed out.

He looked at me, smiled and became a little embarrassed. “I would never have thought that having sex with one woman and two other men would turn me on like this,” he confessed. “I’m really excited about this little experiment.”

James told him, “You a man, we all get excited about sex, no matter what type it is.”

Brett’s head shook up and down and he whispered, “Yeah.”

“So tell me about Percy, “ I asked.

“He is a well built black man who is a lawyer. He has his own firm and does well for himself. He’s not married, but his girlfriend stays with him off and on. He’s always bragging about how virile he is; guess he’ll have to really prove it tonight. He’s only a few blocks from here,” Brett said.

“I guess I should put something sexy on,” I said as I rolled off of the bed.

“I’ll find something appropriate,” James jumped up and started going through the closet.

I walked over to Brett on the other bed, “Thank you, for helping me have this,” I cooed and kissed him hard on the mouth. His tongue darted into my mouth and his hand went between my legs. He felt my wetness and his cock grew even larger.

“Calm down, we are going to have a long night in front of us,” I cautioned.

“I want you so bad!” he whispered.

“I think you need a drink to calm you. I don’t want you exploding the second you are in me!” I teased.

“James, please fix Brett something to calm his excitement,” I called out.

James brought me a sexy short dress and my stilettos then went to the bar and fixed Brett a drink. Then he rummaged through his clothes and found something comfortable to wear for himself. His little dicklett was bouncing up and down a he walked.

I love having hard men around me, even useless ones.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Brett got up to answer it. “Hey, man, glad you could make it!” he shook hands with his friend Percy.

He turned around and introduced Percy to James and me.

Percy shook James hand and he smiled at me and said, “Ma’am.”

“Come in and have a seat,” Brett invited.

Percy came into the room and sat in an easy chair. “So what’s going on, man,” he asked with concern in his eyes.

Brett pulled up a chair next to his and told Percy about the past two days. He explained mine and James’ lifestyle and my need for really good sex.

Percy moved his head up and down while he listened.

Brett continued with why we wanted him there and Percy smiled and continued to shake his head.

When Brett stopped talking, Percy laughed and said, “Okay man, now why did you really bring me here?”

I walked over to him and whispered, “He just told you. I wanted to play with three men tonight and I wanted a black man to be one of them. I know black men are more energetic and have lots more staying power than white men. I need a really good fuck before I get on that ship tomorrow morning,” I cooed, looked deep into his eyes, and licked my lips.

Percy looked up from his chair at me and then reached for my mostly exposed breast with his large black hand and squeezed it. He looked around to see the reaction from James then Brett. They, of course, just smiled.

He then put his hand up my dress, and felt my uncovered, smooth pussy. ”Hummm, shaved!” he said mostly under his breath. He plunged a finger up my cunt and felt the wetness there. He brought out his hand and put the finger in his mouth. “Mmmmm, sweet,” he whispered.

Once again, he looked at Brett and James, and then he lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bed. He laid me there and started, taking off his shirt. “Let me introduce myself,” he laughed, “my name is Percy and this is my little brain which does most of my thinking for me. And right now he’s thinking that he wants to be in that sweet mouth of yours.”

Brett looked at James for direction. James shook his head but held up a hand to wait.

Percy completely undressed and the tool that hung in front of him was at least ten-inches long with a wide mushroomed head. He pulled my dress over my head and licked my nipples as they became exposed. He lay me on the bed and ran his hands the length of my torso, touching each part of me.

He turned to Brett, “This is a nice gift, man. I want to see how she feels, then you two can come join us.

Percy climbed onto the bed and his long hard dick was at my mouth. I licked my lips and then darted my tongue out to taste his manhood. There was already precum glistening at the opening. I licked it off and moaned, “Mmmmmm, good, I like the taste of you, too.”

He spread is knees apart to steady his self and I took as much as his long dong into my mouth and sucked it deep into my throat.

“Ahhhhh!” he sighed as the pressure pulled him closer to me. “Suck it baby, drink my cum!” This man was not self-conscience about performing in front of the other men. He placed his large hands on the sides of my face and slid his massive tool in and out of my open mouth.

My pussy was getting wet and I reached down and started stroking myself. James saw that as his invitation to cool me down. He crawled onto the bed between my legs and his tongue darted into my cunt.

Brett sat there in the chair, still watching the action that was going on. He stroked his hard pole and licked his lips. I think he was trying to decide where he could find entrance.

Percy was moaning and his legs were starting to tremble. I reached between his legs and fondled his hard balls. His cock seemed to grow harder. He pumped his hips faster in and out of my mouth. I felt the pressure building in his sac and I sucked him deep into my throat.

He breathed deeply and cried out, “Woman, you are really good at this!” His body pounding at my face.

I reached around his body and grabbed his buttocks. My nails dug into the soft skin there and then I found the crack in his cheeks. I ran my finger the length until it slipped into his asshole. Reaching in I found his prostate and massaged. His hand slipped off of my head.

I sucked him harder and moved my mouth length of his long shaft. My mouth felt stretched to its limits but my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter as my mouth fucked his cock.

James was cleaning me up as fast as he could but he could not keep up with the fluids as the spewed into my box. Finally, he motioned to Brett to come to the bed.

Brett jumped up in hopes of an opening for him. James moved out of the way and Brett crawled onto the bed and took over where James had vacated. He held his hard cock in his hand and he slipped it easily into my saturated pussy.

I was so wet that his large cock slipped right out. He adjusted his position and grabbed my knees to secure his position. He started pumping me deep and fast.

I knew he had been playing with himself a lot watching the action. I sucked really hard on Percy pulling his cum up into his still hard prick. I needed him to cum so that Brett could release his first load. I massaged his prostate more furiously and I felt his cock filling with cum.

One more hard pull and he would be there. Brett was trying to slow down, wanting to not cum too soon. I glanced to the side and James was playing with his cocklett, both hands wrapped around its short length.

I rolled my tongue around Percy’s thick head and tasted the salty cum as it started to leak from the hose. I sucked and massaged faster and I felt the quiver as it flowed through his stomach.

“Ohhhhhh Myyyyy Gaud!” he cried as his cum splashed into my mouth.

“Yes!” Brett screamed as he let loose of is seed in my pussy.

“Mmmmmm, “ cried James as his slight seed fell to the carpet.

Simultaneously, the two cocks in my orifices slipped out of me. Cum dripped from my mouth and my open legs.

Percy rolled off my face and lay next to me, his breath deep and gasping.

Brett lay his head on my stomach and kissed my body. His hand went to my breast. He squeezed it and then he too breathed deeply.

James climbed onto the bed again. He crawled up to me and licked the spilled cum that had drooled over my chin like a kitten licking up milk. Then he backed down to my Y and licked the slit of my pussy.

“Oh good!” he sighed, and started licking the thick substance from my legs. Then his tongue plunged deep into the warmth of me and found the gold buried there.

I relaxed and enjoyed this fourth joy. My body rippled with the pleasures that it had experienced. I wanted it again and more.

James scooted down to Brett and took his limp dick into his mouth. This seemed to disturb Percy.

“Hey man, stop that, that’s just plain gross!” he cried, “Are you gay or something boy? Brett what the fuck are you doing, man, letting that guy suck your cock?”

Brett told Percy, “It’s his job. He’s not gay, but he cleans us up after we have had sex.” First he cleans his mistress and swallows any cum he can get from her then he cleans her off of us, you and me. Of course you didn’t fuck her, so you won’t be cleaned.”

“Well, I’m not fucking her then, I don’t want that white boy’s mouth on my dick; especially after it’s been in her pussy” Percy protested.

“I guess you won’t be fucking that smooth pussy then,” I told Percy, “all you’ll get tonight is a blow job.” I turned to Brett and said, “Brett will get my pussy and James will have my ass.”

“Hey, man!” Percy said to Brett, “you didn’t tell me I hand to let some pansy lick my cock!”

“You said you didn’t mind sharing,” was Brett’s answer.

“Yeah, but I also didn’t say I wanted one of the guys to sucking my prick!” Percy protested more.

“I want to get fucked, Brett!” I smiled at him and turned over on all fours, “and James, you can take care of my tight ass.”

I then looked at Percy and said, “Want another blow job?”

He looked at me angrily, “No, I wanted to fuck your sweet pussy!” he yelled.

“Well, you see, if you want my juices on your prick, then you have to let my little prick lick them off of you.” I informed him.

Brett had slid under me and was finger fucking my wet pussy. James had crawled up to my ass and was rubbing the tip of his cock around my asshole.

“Get out of there, Brett,” Percy demanded. “But if you do anymore than lick this ladies juices off my dick, boy, you will die, do you understand little white boy?”

“Yes, Sir Master Percy!” James announced.

Brett looked at me for guidance. I licked my lips and opened my mouth. He kneeled beside me and I sucked his cock into my mouth.

Percy slid under me, his cock standing at the opening of my pussy. James inserted his little dicklett into my ass and started fucking me. I sucked Brett’s large dick into my mouth and tasted the salty precum. Percy grabbed my ass and penetrated my hungry box.

He pushed me up and down on his shaft. James was having problems keeping up with his cadence. His dicklett slipped out of me several times. He squatted so he could use his legs to keep up the rhythm.

Percy’s large cock was a joyous tool. It found all the places that demanded attention. He played with my clit as his shaft slid in and out of my wetness. Riding his pole I slowly moved my body up and down and was reminded of the feeling I had as a child riding a carousel. A smile crossed my face.

I rolled Brett’s cock around in my mouth and flicked my tongue in and out of his hole. He moaned and I sucked him deep into my throat then slowly pulled off of him holding just his head, lightly in my mouth. He grabbed my head between his hands and held it tight then forced his dick slowly back into my mouth the full length of his staff. Slowly he pulled it out to where the mushroomed head was just inside. My tongue played with his head and then I sucked hard and pulled all of him into my mouth again.

“Mmmm, I can’t hold on,” he whispered and his thick, salty cum streamed into my mouth and down my throat. As he pulled out he was still shooting and cum flowed down my chin and onto my breasts.

James saw him shooting on me and his little dicklett exploded into my ass. The warm stream of cum caused a ripple in my body and Percy felt my body vibrate. He slammed me down onto his massive prick and with his strong hands lifted me to the head and held me there, pulling me up and then only slightly down. He fucked me with just he head of his dick.

It was a fantastic feeling, that large ball slipping in and out of my hot box. James reached his hand in and started massaging Percy’s balls. Brett started playing with my clit. Percy moaned as the pressure built.

The rhythm increased as Percy became more and more excited. My body shook in his hands due to Brett’s diligent attention to my female dick. My body convulsed and at the same time, Percy slammed my body deep onto is electric cock. Fire shot through my body and I exploded.

My limbs felt like rubber and my mind whirled. I could see nothing. Red encircled my eyes. Then I felt this strong rush of pressure slam against my G-spot and nearly lost conscientiousness.

James reached for me as I fell backwards. He took me in his arms and lay me on the bed next to Percy. White cum was still pumping from his cock as James pulled me off him.

Taking deep breaths, Percy spoke, “I’ve never been fucked like that before! You’ve got to take me home with you girl.”

James had knelt between my legs and was enjoying the large creampie Percy left him. Brett was watching James then he decided to lick my clit while James worked.

It was covered with Percy’s cum and at first he was tentative. He stuck the tip of his tongue on my clit and tasted the salty cum. He pulled up and tasted it. Then he went down for more. He licked up all the thick cum that was around my clit slowly so that his cleaning excited my senses even more.

I smiled thinking of him swallowing Percy’s seed. I looked at James and the expression on his face displayed joy and wonder as he watched Brett licking around my clit.

When my body shook with excitement from my orgasm, Brett’s tongue went inside me and licked deep into my cunt. He tongue fucked me until my convulsions stopped.

James was now cleaning Percy. I watched his face closely. He at first was very stoic, then I saw a hand rest on James’ back. James just licked, he did not put Percy’s prick in his mouth.

Percy took his cock into his large hand preventing James’ tongue from continuing. James looked up at him questioning. Percy put the head of his dick on James’ lips and then pressed his hips towards his face.

James opened his mouth to allow the large cock to enter. Percy then quickly ran his hardness in and out of James’ orifice. He slowed down after a few seconds and then slowly continued the motion.

His face was serene as he grabbed James’ head between his large hands to hold him steady. In a very few minutes, his stomach tightened and his hips slammed against James’ face, cum dribbled down his chin.

Percy fell to the bed, his breathing caused his chest to rise and fall. I watched as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Our crumpled shaking bodies resembled the carnage of a battlefield. The only difference was the smiles on our faces.

Both Brett and Percy slumbered. I climbed off the bed and went into the shower James started for me. He washed my hair and me. Then he kissed my tits and thanked me for letting him play.

I smiled, “Brett finally got into it, didn’t he. I think he liked licking up that cum. I wouldn’t want him to be a cuck though, his prick is just too nice,” I told him. “But, I would like for him to be one of my Bulls. I want him to fuck me. He has a great dick.”

James smiled, “As you wish, Mistress, I will invite him to come see you when we return home.”

“Are you excited about tomorrow?” I asked him. “Just think of all of the men on that ship!” I said as I reached my hand down to my pussy to feel the moisture forming once again.

James went down on his knees and slipped between my open legs and calmed the fire in my pussy as the shower rained down on us. Once I came, he lifted me out of the shower, dried me and escorted me into the room.

He opened the cold bar and pulled out the cheesecake and we ate a piece. Brett woke up and looked around as if he didn’t know where he was. Then he saw us, smiled and rolled off the bed.

“I want to do this all of the time,” he smiled. “Save me a piece of that, I’m going to shower.”

I giggled and watched his chiseled body stroll into the bathroom. My pussy became wet watching him walk.

James reached his hand between my legs. “You really like him, don’t you?”

I smiled, “He’s good, his cock is wonderful in me.” I confessed. “He could be one of the best I have.”

James got up and walked into the bathroom, “Sorry, man, but my Mistress wanted me to invite you to be one of her regular Bulls. We know that you live a ways, but you did say that you could make the trip. She wants you bad!”

When James returned, he had a smile on his face. “He said yes and he got hard just thinking of it. He told me to call him when we returned home.”

“Good! I’m glad he wants to be with us,” I confessed and took another bite of cheesecake.

Percy mumbled and rolled over. I saw his eyelids flicker and then the confusion on his face as he sat up. He saw me and his memory awoke. “ Oh pretty lady, I do like your pussy!”

“Thank you Percy, I like your dick and your tongue!” I returned his compliment.

“I want you again! Come to me now!” he demanded.

I swallowed my cake and stood up to go to him one more time. I climbed onto the bed and his large cock greeted me. He put his hands between my legs and slowly separated them. He got on his knees and bent down between my legs.

His tongue snaked out of his mouth slowly, the tip was pointed like an arrow and it lightly touched my clit. He rested it there and a fire shot through me. Ever so lightly he moved the tip of his tongue around the head of my clit. It was wet and felt like fire.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers