Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

He licked me and stuck three of his large fingers into my open cunt. He shoved them deep into me finding my pleasure points. I was so wet that I squished as his fingers ran in and out of me. My nipples got hard and I reached up and squeezed my left one. Fire shot down to my clit and she shook with pleasure.

This excited Percy, and his mouth closed on my clit, fire ran down my legs. I moaned and forced my hips towards his mouth. His fingers moved faster in my pussy and he massaged my G-spot fast and furiously. I had fireworks exploding throughout my body.

He pulled out his fingers and pulled up on his knees. His giant dong lunged into my open box and fire ran down my legs. James came over and lay my head on his lap. He held me while Percy plunged into my body with a force like I had never experienced.

I could not imagine where he was getting the strength. He seemed more energetic than earlier in the evening. He hit me so hard that it pushed both James and myself toward the foot of the bed. He made animal noises has he crashed into my body over and over again.

Then he slowed and he found a rhythm, slow and steady he rocked himself into my wet pussy. James started pinching my hardened nipples causing little quakes in my clit. These quakes seemed to stimulate Percy again or maybe he just got a second wind.

He lifted my hips off of the bed and held them at a level that was comfortable for him and his hips attacked me deep and faster. I could feel the pressure in his pole. It throbbed as if it were a separate entity. The head grew to twice its size and when he pulled back the scrapping of it shot excitement through my legs.

I could feel the pressure building in his tight muscles. He held me tighter and pulled hard on my hips as his cum began to fill his cock. James held me tight to him as he saw the look ecstasy on Percy’s face. He knew the stream would be hard and strong.

Percy’s body shook as the blast assailed my body. He held tight to my legs and continued to pump his hips at my shaking body. The flow was thick and long. His thick cum trickled from my cunt and fell on the bed.

James licked his lips and turned me to face him. He licked my sore pussy to cool it down then his soft tongue gently entered my quivering body. He licked deep pulling out more and more of the thick substance.

At one point he peered at me through my legs and smiled. He licked his lips then dove down for more of the thick substance. He was between my legs for a good ten minutes.

Percy had recovered and crawled up to my face. “I want you to clean me,” he demanded. I opened my mouth and licked his cock. He held it in his hand and beat it against my tongue. I swirled the tip of my tongue around the rim of his head then I licked the length of his staff.

My hand went to my pussy and I finger fucked myself as I licked his staff. I would not allow him to stick it in my mouth, though he tired several times to have me give him head. I did go down on his balls and sucked them into my mouth. This made him sigh. Once I had all of me off of him, I rolled off of the bed.

I joined Brett in the shower to clean Percy off of me. I knelled down in front of him and took his soft dong into my mouth. I suckled him like a baby to a nipple.

His hands grabbed my shoulders and his hips plunged him deep into my throat. My hand went to my pussy and I played with myself while I sucked him. When he came he grabbed my arms and pulled me up to him. He kissed me hard on the mouth. His tongue darted deep into my mouth.

“I will be a good Bull for you, I promise,” he whispered.

I kissed him back and stepped out of the shower.

Percy was talking to James as I walked out with a towel around me. He looked up and said, “I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just went crazy. I’ve never experienced a woman like you in my whole life.”

I smiled and said, “That’s okay, I wanted it to be wild, that’s why we invited you.”

Brett stumbled out of the shower. He saw the cake and licked his lips. “I sure am hungry,” he said and James cut him a large slice of cake.

The four of us talked for a long while then Percy decided he needed to get back to Lisette before she kicked him out. “I just need to come up with a good story, before I get there,” he confided. We all laughed.

He kissed me good-bye and shook Brett and James’ hand. We thanked him for playing with us.

Brett finished his cake and then picked me up and carried me to bed. James turned off the lights and climbed into his bed. There was no sex, we were all too exhausted and morning was near. Soon the room was quiet and all that was heard was soft breathing.

The clanging of the alarm startled me awake only a few hours later. James jumped up and started making coffee. As it brewed, he gathered our suitcases and placed them on his bed. He filled them with our clothes and looked around to verify that he had everything.

He kept out the dress I wanted to wear for the cruise and his clothes as well. He placed the suitcases by the door and then brought me a cup of coffee.

Brett stirred and James brought him a cup as well.

It was a melancholy morning, having to say good-bye to Brett. The three of us had become really close in the past three days. We were all somber at the prospect of having to say good-bye. The fact that we had already planned our re-acquaintance in a few weeks didn’t make it any easier.

As James returned from taking the last of our luggage to the car, we told Brett good-bye, tears fell from my eyes. He kissed me hard and long. He shook James’ hand for at least three minutes. Leaving was difficult.

Once in the car, James tried to be cheerful for both of us. “You’re going to have some great guys on the ship,” he tried to console me.

“Yes, I know you’re right,” I said, “but it doesn’t erase what we had here. I really did have a great time with all of them. But Brett was special,” I shared with him.

“I know and I understand. I liked him too, a lot!” James shared. “He really got into things at the end, didn’t he?” he laughed.

I smiled and agreed with him.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers