All Comments on 'Hot Donna Ch. 04'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
penalty kick final

What's a penalty kick final, lol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

"Your cock is wet with another man's cum." I tell him with lust thick in my voice. "I want to suck his jizz off your cock."

YUCK on so many levels. You would do this? you would let your wife/girlfriend do this? Your sicker than I thought.

As for the other comment? There is no such thing as 'penalty kick final' it just goes to show that most Americans have no idea about 'Soccer' this writer has no idea about writing erotic stories or 'Soccer'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next

Forget and ignore the two twits that challenge your facts and morality. Yours is a story and - a hot one! You detail the scenes well and don't overdo it, she is 'Hot Donna'.

Somehow, I think Rob is going to regret, a least a little, that he unleashed an unquestionable sexual thirst in his bride but I also know that he is getting his thrills right along with her. She's excited and eager to explore!

So, when does she go to the next level and - I'm thinking there is at least 5- 6 chapters here - I hope.

Please bring them on a little quicker - she's hot, we're hot!

5 stars!!!!!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series

These stories are awesome. Keep it up. My wife and I read stories as foreplay and this one will join the collection.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fuck you muppet

Come play our soft girls game a few times and then make comments. Soccer is only good when girls.play it, and Rugby is for idiots who can't b afford he!ments. Cuck stories suck, as does cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again our own pathetic troll 26thNC lives up to his reputation as an old dried up loser whose glory days passed him by in high school. That old prick hasn’t been on a football field since the days of leather helmets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Rather nice having a lovely bird teasing while the match in on. As for the Penalty kick final, that’s simply a shootout, each team shooting alternating penalty shots. Best of five takes the match.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars, she should have followed the 5 guys back their place to fuck them all. She should have gotten in the car at the begining of the hand job and sat on his cock. She could go a lot futher easily enough. More chapters please.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Donna didn't have panties on under her short skirt. She could have opened Mikes zipper during the game and pulled out his cock and got it in her pussy. LOL might as well enjoy the game!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Donna Ch. 03 Previous Part
Hot Donna Series Info