Hot Donna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

As his cock wilts and his breathing comes under control he stands and gives me a weak smile and turns and walks away, doing up his pants as he goes. I signal Rob to open the car and to head us home quickly, but I already know I won't make it. With one hand I undo his pants and free his very hard cock, then move my dripping fingers to coat his shaft with my handful of Mike's goo. Rob is driving but not very fast as we both look at his glistening cock.

"Your cock is wet with another man's cum." I tell him with lust thick in my voice. "I want to suck his jizz off your cock."

All Rob can do is nod as my lips drop to his thick knob, my tongue flicking out to taste Mike's cum, the second time I have tasted new jizz since I became a cock teaser, a powerful orgasm shooting through me as my lips and tongue lovingly clean up the evidence of my new erotic lifestyle, my approving husband encouraging me with one hand pulling my head to his crotch.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers
12