All Comments on 'Hot in the Plaza'

by sneeb

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
I loved it!

The little cliffhanger of uncertainty the male partners go through in stories like these are very erotic. They witness their wives achieve powerful orgasms after watching them perform like professional pornstars. The feeling of disembodiment and isolation in the aftermath of these performances really test the anxiety levels of first time cuckolds.

frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
"Disagree... Anon"

That's why it's I find doubt and uncertainty are acceptable devices in a fictional story. I feel a hubby who is into wife-sharing should be prepared for all possibilities, no matter how powerful his carnal urges are. If it means his fantasies turn sour, so be it.

Sometimes, there are no happy endings.

For me, satisfying stories pursue all possible outcomes if accomplished properly. This story's cliffhanger is one example...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY NICE SEXY STORY

Very sexy story,everyone had a good time.that is all that matters.People can have sex with others,and still have a great marrage.Best if husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish, Fetish, Fetish

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You should share if you care.

I myself shared my wife with numerous men of her liking. My first wife sharing experience was with my mother in law's lover (unknown to my father in law of course) when the four of us went for a short holiday at a nudist resort as suggested by my mother in law. After my wife left with her mother's lover to our room, I asked my mother in law why my wife was so determined to get fuck by her lover. Her answer was that her lover was hung like a horse and can last longer than any man can. My wife returned to where we are seated after almost four hours since she had left. Both my wife and my mother in law's lover are in the nude and she prompted her mom and I to retreat to our respective rooms to get ourselves naked and to join them by the pool. I couldn't help but noticed my wife walking funny and more evidently the size of my mother in law's lover's penis. It was even bigger and longer soft than when I am fully aroused. I asked my wife if she was okay and she replied that she is and thanked me for giving her the opportunity to try out a big dick (she was a virgin when i married her). She even confessed that the fuck she just had is the best ever. Ultimately I end up spending the holiday venturing the resort by myself as my wife and my mother in law was busy getting themselves fuck by my mother in law's lover and his friend who came to join us shortly after we arrived at the resort. Since my wife becomes more addicted to big dicks thus our experience continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First time was with mutual consent

When she sneaked off to the other guy's room for a second session, seems to me she broke that trust and put him above her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable, but

a very weak ending.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Brief, boiler-plate, but hot!

Well, boiler-plate except for the thinner pecker...long but slim...nice concession to plausibility. If Sneeb is going to keep telling stories about his EX, Josie, it would be nice to keep his time-line consistent!

The language is clear, the story line is clear, Josie's orgasm's are loud, Hubby's voyeur delight is effectively communicated. Josie's future EXit is not addressed, as it was earlier, but has NOT been documented yet. Had to have been HER idea, since Hubby does NOT seem to worry about Sweetie 'finding love in all the strange places'...quickly and thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The fact that she divorced his sorry ass should say it all.

If you little cucks spent as much time taking care of your women as you do wanting to watch them and jack off you might have a real life. Sick stuff, you do know this is twisted right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I absolutely LOVE this story. It 'exceeds expectations,' hence 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.25/5 = 105%)!

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous