House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"Look, I'm not trying to make excuses. What I did was wrong. I just don't want you to blame her for any of this. If you and I aren't friends after tonight, I can live with that. I won't like it, but I can live with it. But if you leave her over this..."

"Hold it right there, buddy. I think I'm being pretty fucking patient here. The only thing keeping me in this chair is the fact that so far, the only thing you've done is touch my wife's ass." Jack shrugged one shoulder and wrinkled his face in partial disgust.

Kevin nodded. "Well, there isn't much more to it. I did help her again. I refrained from jacking off until after she left.

"The next time I saw her was this morning. She just wanted to talk mostly."

"About what?"

"About how she was going to go about taking the next step."

"And what's that?"

"You know, the real thing."

"And, did you?"

"No."

Jack sighed a bit of relief.

"But I wanted to. She asked me if there was a way I'd consider it."

The hair stood up on Jack's neck.

"Only because she knows you won't, Jack. She's sort of desperate to do this. She didn't know who else to ask."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I'd think about it."

"And?"

Kevin shifted his gaze down the bar for a moment, and then back to Jack. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it."

Jack was expecting the anger to rise within him at any moment. But after they'd sat there in silence, allowing Kevin's last sentence to hang in the air for several minutes, and he still wasn't feeling anything that resembled anger, Jack was perplexed. He took a swig of beer and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I gotta go to the 'john'."

Jack slid off his barstool and headed around the bar toward the restrooms. He didn't have to go; he just needed some space to sort things out. He couldn't figure out for the life of him why he wasn't holding Kevin down by his throat and beating the tar out of him. Why he didn't even want to.

It wasn't that he felt sorry for the guy. It was a shame that Kelly left him, but that was no excuse for the rest of it. For what? For wanting Emily?

He couldn't even blame him for wanting his wife. She was a sweet, sexy woman with curves that could drive any man insane. Jack was a little surprised that Kevin had shown as much restraint as he had.

Jack perched his shoulder against the partition to the stall. The bathroom was empty, which wasn't a surprise. There was maybe 3 other guys in the whole place besides Kevin and Jack, and that included the bartender.

Kevin's desperate face as he confessed that he wanted to fuck Jack's wife's ass stuck in Jack's mind. He briefly imagined Emily slung over the side of their bed as Kevin pounded her from behind. Grunting. Sweating. Emily gripping the sheets with a contorted look on her face.

Fuck.

Jack's hand had instinctively moved to his groin. His dick was rock hard. And if he didn't do something quick, he was going to have to explain the huge wet spot on the yoke of his jeans.

He dipped into the stall and locked the door, opening his fly and fishing out his steel rod. Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this. He leaned over the commode and pumped his fist furiously.

Relief swept over him a few short moments later. It had to be some kind of record for him.

Jack huffed and panted, holding himself upright with one hand against the wall. His other hand was covered in his own cum.

It took him a couple of minutes to catch his breath. He quickly cleaned up the evidence and then tucked his still semi-hard dick back into his jeans.

What the fuck was that all about?

He knew the answer. He just didn't want to admit it. Jack pounded his fist on the stall wall.

"This is so fucked up."

The thought of seeing his wife with another man was a turn-on for him. When Kevin was drawing out the story, Jack wasn't jealous. He was mad that he wasn't there to watch. I'm some kind of fucked-up. Shit.

Jack opened the stall door and ambled to the sink. He caught a glimpse of himself in the dingy mirror as he washed his hands. He stopped and stared at the image looking back at him. He was a realist. Always had been.

It's just the way it is. You can't help it any more than Emily can help that she wants to be anally fucked. The only question is: What are you going to do about it?

~

***

Four: The Truth

***

~

The rest of the evening conversation was focused on Kelly leaving and Jack's current work project. He confessed what had happened that morning that had brought him to parking outside Kevin's house in the first place.

It was a good conversation. Cleansing in a lot of ways, for both of them. And by the time they were walking out the front door, it felt a lot like nothing had changed at all between them.

"So, are you going to talk to Emily?"

It was the first time they'd revisited the topic since Jack returned from the bathroom. "I don't know. I want to think about it for awhile."

Kevin nodded and looked down at his feet.

"I'm not mad, Kevin. You ... What you did was, you know, not great, but it wasn't bad, neither. I just need to figure some things out."

"I understand."

No, you probably don't. "Don't say anything about this to Em, okay? I told her I was having drinks with my crew."

Kevin shook his head, "I won't."

"And for God's sake, don't ..."

"I won't touch her again, Jack. I swear to you on that."

Jack nodded and sighed. "Okay."

"Everything okay with us, then?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah. I'll call you in a couple of days, when I've figured a few things out."

"Don't wait too long. She needs ... something. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah. I get it. I'll call you. See ya."

Jack turned toward his truck and started walking. He didn't feel like talking about it, anymore. It was just the way he was. He knew Kevin meant well and was just trying to warn Jack off of falling into the same situation he was in. But that wasn't going to happen to them. Jack would see to that.

Emily was asleep on the sofa when he walked through the door. He headed straight for the shower without waking her. The short drive from the bar to home didn't give him much chance to think about things. Unfortunately, his short shower didn't hold any answers, either.

When he emerged from the bathroom in his briefs, Emily was tucked between the covers of their bed, peering up at him.

"Hey." Her voice was raspy from having been asleep.

"All the lights off?"

"Yeah," Emily managed to answer before a yawn overtook her.

Jack climbed between the covers and turned off the lamp next to his side of the bed. He settled onto his back rather than curling up around his wife.

He felt a little dejected. His wife had turned to his best friend to satisfy a need she had. She didn't ask me. Rationally, he knew why she didn't ask Jack. He wasn't into it, plain and simple. He never had been. But that didn't stop him from feeling excluded. Neglected. Even though it made no sense whatsoever, and he still had no intention of fucking her there.

Emily inched her way across the sheets and onto Jack's bare chest. "Hard day at work?"

Jack shrugged.

"Anything I can do to help?"

It was Emily's code phrase for, "Will sex make it all better for you?" Historically, it worked for Jack. It worked for them. Instead of discussing what was bothering them, they usually fucked their way through it.

Jack stroked Emily's hair as he replayed the evening in his mind. Kevin's desperate expression once again haunted his thoughts.

There was one real simple solution to the problem. But it could have consequences.

Emily's fingers found their way to Jack's briefs. His cock was stiffening again at the thought of Kevin ass fucking his wife. It sickened Jack. And pissed him off at the same time.

Jack's fist tightened around Emily's hair. He yanked the elastic waistband of his briefs over his stiff cock and eased her head down to his groin.

She took him into her mouth without question and began swirling her tongue around his girth. Jack used his tight grip on her hair to push and pull her face from him until her mouth was fucking him.

"That's it, baby. That's what I need. Just keep fucking my cock with your mouth until I come."

Emily moaned and relaxed her muscles so Jack could drive deeper. He adored that she did this for him. That after ten years of being married, she still let him fuck her face until he came. She was one of the kindest, most giving people Jack knew. And he loved her. With everything he had.

As he watched her take him all the way to the back of her throat, he was overwhelmed with adoration. It was selfishness holding him back from giving her what she needed.

He suddenly realized that he wouldn't be giving anything up by letting her get her kicks with his friend. He'd be there, watching.

"Oh, fuck, Em, I'm...FUCK!"

Jack's entire body tensed as he shot his load into her waiting mouth. It wasn't much in terms of volume, but the explosive force behind his climax was something he hadn't experienced in a while.

The last half-lucid thought he remembered crossing his feeble mind was the mental image of the three of them in bed.

Oh, fuck, I must be out of my mind.

***

As promised, the next day brought a steady drizzle that looked as though it might stay for the remainder of the year. It was one of those gray, dull days that made everything outside look drab and uninteresting.

Jack didn't seem to notice. He was uncharacteristically jovial at the work site, to the extent of even playing a minor practical joke on Marty.

He'd made his decision. And it was as if he'd just shucked a fully loaded, 2-cubic-foot cement mixer off his shoulders.

At around two in the afternoon, he picked up his cell and dialed Kevin.

"Hey, man."

"How's it going, Kevin?"

There was a slight pause in answer, "Good. What's up?"

"The bathroom will be ready for you to paint tomorrow." It wasn't much work, but it was the least he could do for his friend after he'd shafted him on the bigger paint job.

"Okay. What time you want me there?"

"I don't know. Ten sound good?"

There was another pause. "You asking me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh! Sure. Ten sounds fine. You sound chipper today. Something happen?"

Jack chuckled, "Yeah. I got my head on straight for a change."

"That's good."

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over Friday night for a few beers."

"Okay."

"I thought the three of us could, uh, hang out for awhile."

"Are you asking me to do what I think you are?"

"Yeah. I mean if Em's up to it. You still game?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm definitely game."

Jack's dick twitched at Kevin's eagerness. "Good. In the meantime, keep it quiet. I don't know when I'll get a chance to spring this on her. Maybe not until you're there. The whole spur of the moment thing worked last time pretty good."

"It would, uh, work better if you brought it up in advance this time. So she can, you know, be ready."

It dawned on Jack what Kevin was hinting. "Oh! Yeah, okay. I see what you're sayin'. I'll, uh, figure somethin' out."

"You really should talk about this first, anyway. Just so there isn't any confusion or mixed signals. I know this is a bad example because we're split, but we did that part right. Kelly and I discussed our limits in the event we ever went through with inviting someone else into our bed."

"Did you guys ever do that?"

"You mean, other than with you guys? No. We didn't. But it came in handy that night. No one got upset over it afterward. I know you're not much of a talker, Jack, but you need to at least try to talk about it with Emily."

"All right. Jeez! You sound like my mother or somethin'."

Jack changed the subject back to business, giving Kevin the details on the work site location before hanging up and getting back to it.

That evening, he struggled over how to bring up the topic with Em. It felt like too awkward a subject to just launch into out of the blue. And every time he walked through it in his mind it sounded sordid and wrong. He was beginning to think he'd made a mistake in agreeing to do it.

***

By Thursday, he still hadn't brought it up to Em. He was running out of time. He decided that he'd just tell Kevin not to come over. It would be easier than all the stress he was experiencing over talking to Em about it. It's not fucking worth it.

Emily took a long bath after dinner, and then slipped into one of his old undershirts for bed. Jack lifted the bottom hem of the tee with the tip of his fingers as she walked past him toward the kitchen.

"What do you have on under there, Em?"

Emily smiled wickedly over her shoulder, then slowly slid the tee up her hips, exposing tight, bare ass cheeks, separated by a skimpy pink thong. She wiggled her ass at him for a few seconds, then chuckled and released the tee, continuing her trek to the refrigerator.

"Are you teasing me?"

"I wouldn't do that to you. Besides, if I wanted to tease you, Jack, I'd flash you my cleavage, not my ass. I know what you like."

There was no disappointment in her voice, but he felt it just the same. He needed to man-up and go through with what he had planned. For her.

"I don't know, Em. Maybe you should get that wiggling ass over here and convince my hard-on that you aren't a tease."

Emily stood in the doorway with her hand parked on her hip. She had an open bottle of water in the other hand. "Now look who's teasing."

Jack sighed. Just talk to her. His facial expression and voice took on a more serious tone. "Come here." Jack patted his lap as he looked Emily in the eyes.

She frowned for a second in confusion and then set the bottle of water down on the counter and padded toward Jack. He pulled her onto his lap when she was within arms reach.

"You know, we never talked about that night Kevin and Kelly came over. How do you feel about what happened?"

Emily shrugged and frowned. "I don't know. Fine, I guess. I don't think about it much. Why? Something wrong?"

Jack reached up and caressed Emily's breast through the tee. "No, baby. Nothing's wrong. Have you talked to Kelly since that night?"

"You know, as a matter of fact, she called me while I was at work today."

"What did she want?"

"She wanted to let me know that she was filing for divorce. She's already met someone else."

"Whoa! Shit. Does Kevin know, yet?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask. We only talked for a couple of minutes. She wanted me to know that it had nothing to do with us, and that her only regret was that we hadn't done that sooner." Emily shrugged.

"Do you wish we'd done that sooner?"

Emily furrowed her brow in thought, then shook her head, "No. Do you?"

Jack shook his head. "I don't regret it, though. I got to fuck my sexy wife in front of friends and that was somethin' I never thought I'd do. And watching you getting eaten-out by a woman was hot."

"Your face was priceless. It's what made me come, to be honest with you. I'm just not that into chicks."

Jack chuckled, "What about two guys? Think you could handle just Kevin and I?"

"Oh, yeah. Piece of cake."

Jack knew that her bravado was coming from believing that the situation was hypothetical. He stifled his chuckle. "How about tomorrow night, then?"

Emily's eyes widened. She pivoted to face Jack. "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah. I've invited Kevin over."

"What? For...Why?"

"I get the impression that he doesn't have the same aversion to anal sex that I have."

"So, what are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting that if you think you can handle it, I'd be okay with Kevin fucking you in the ass while I watch."

"Are you sure about this?"

Jack grinned. "More than sure." He pulled Emily's hand to his crotch. His cock was painfully hard. "I'll probably get off on it more than you will."

"Where did this come from?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't know. It's fucked up, I know, but the thought of watching you with another man does something to me." He squeezed her wrist as he held her hand to his crotch. "It does this."

Emily released a breathy moan. "God, that is so incredibly hot."

Jack pulled her face down until her lips were on his. He shoved his tongue in her mouth and kissed her hungrily for several seconds.

"I really need to be inside you right now."

Emily nodded and stood up, sliding her panties to the floor while Jack opened his jeans.

He slid to the edge of the chair, pushing his jeans to his ankles, and helped Emily straddle his lap. Then he held his stiff cock upright as she lowered herself onto him.

She slid onto his cock without a problem; her pussy was slick.

"Damn, Em."

Emily blushed and lifted one shoulder, tilting her head shyly. "Sorry. You got me all worked up."

Jack lifted her up by her waist and settled her back onto his shaft again. "Oh, yeah. Me, too."

His hands snaked up the loose t-shirt and grasped both her breasts, caressing them roughly and pinching the nipples to fine points. Emily arched her back in response, then tilted her pelvis back and forth to facilitate a nice fucking motion.

"That feels so good, baby. Keep riding me."

Jack lifted the tee and held one of her breasts so he could suck her nipple between his lips. He flicked it hard with his tongue and then gently worried the protruding stiff nub between his teeth.

"Fuck me, baby."

Emily increased her pace, using her legs for more force. Jack couldn't resist helping. His hips thrust to meet her with every stroke.

"Oh, Jack. I can't..."

Her arms began to shake. Jack felt her heartbeat all around his cock. And then the unmistakable muscle contractions.

"Fuck, Emily." Jack held her waist steady as he thrust his hips rapidly. A few moments later, amidst his own growling and grunting, he found his release.

He held her on his lap for several long minutes. When their breathing had finally resumed to normal, Jack tilted Emily's face to his and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love you, Em. More than anything in the world."

"I love you, too, Jack."

"I don't want you to worry about that tomorrow night."

"Have you planned this out with Kevin?"

"A little."

"And he's okay with this?"

"Yeah."

"Jack, I have something to tell you."

"I already know about everything, Em."

"How?"

"It's a long story. It doesn't matter. You didn't do anything wrong. Neither of you. If I felt any different, he wouldn't be coming over tomorrow night and you and I wouldn't have just had incredible sex." Jack grinned up at Emily.

"God, you can be so cute sometimes."

"I know. When I'm not being such an asshole."

"I wasn't even thinking that."

Jack shrugged off the teasing. "Kevin thinks we should discuss limits."

Emily bit her lip. "Okay. Is there anything you don't want me to do? Or, say? Or, whatever?"

Jack tilted his head to one side, "I was more wondering about your limits. I want you to just be yourself and do what you feel like doing. But if there is something you know you won't be able to handle, it would be nice to know that now."

Emily shook her head, "Like, what?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't know...What about if things sort of heat up and, I don't know...How do you think you'd handle both of us at once?"

Emily sucked in a sharp breath.

"I take it that means 'no way'?"

"No. I just...don't know. I'm not opposed to it. But..."

"What? Just say it."

"But not the first time."

Jack nodded. "I understand. You just let me know."

"Is that something you want to do?"

"Very much so, yes. But only if you do."

Emily bit her lip and nodded. "I very much want to, also."

Jack pulled Emily into a kiss. Then deepened it by tilting his head and filling her mouth with his tongue. After a few moments, he pulled away and grinned.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers