House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

He positioned himself directly behind Emily and removed the device he'd been fucking her with, then pressed the head of his dick to her opening.

Emily gasped and gripped the covers in her fists.

Kevin groaned, "Push, baby."

Emily's face contorted and Kevin's hips eased forward until he was fully seated inside her.

"I'm in. Now, just relax and breathe."

Sweat was running down the sides of Emily's face. She panted and huffed, her eyes closed while Kevin caressed her back and hips.

"That feel better?"

Emily nodded.

"We're going to take it nice and slow."

Jack stared incredulously at the pair. He was developing a newfound respect for Kevin. The patience and restraint he exhibited was remarkable.

Kevin slowly pulled his hips away and then forward again. Emily's face tensed but she made no sound so he continued the slow pace.

After a few minutes, it was evident that Kevin was luxuriating in the act. He tossed his head back, eyes closed, as he rocked his hips in a steady rhythm.

Jack matched Kevin's rhythm as he stroked his own cock.

Emily let go a quiet whimper and Kevin stilled his hips. "No, don't stop. Please."

Her pleading affected both of them the same way. Kevin gripped Emily's hips and picked up a more rapid pace.

"Oh, God, yes." Emily screeched and growled her climax, sending Kevin immediately over the edge. Jack a mere five seconds later.

Jack's chest collapsed against the door jamb. He gripped the molding as he fought to stay conscious and on his feet. It was the second explosive climax he'd had that evening. He was damned sure another one would downright send him to the hospital. If he survived this one.

Kevin had collapsed onto Emily's back. The both of them remained in a heap, panting for several minutes.

Jack finally managed to amble to the bathroom and clean up the mess he'd made on the back of his hand. There wasn't much. He was damn near dry. He glanced down at his shriveling cock. Finally. It was usually his goal to stay hard for as long as possible, but this evening was getting downright ridiculous. He'd never stayed hard for that long. The sad part was, he was pretty sure he could get it up again after only a short break. God, what's happening to me?

Kevin was moving around by the time Jack returned to the bedroom. He'd removed the condom and gathered up the towel and toys. Emily climbed off the bed and stood timidly. Kevin set the things down and wrapped his arms around her.

"You okay?"

Emily nodded.

Jack approached tentatively, not sure what to do.

Kevin gripped Emily's elbow and eased her toward Jack. "Can you take care of her while I clean up?"

"Of course."

Emily buried her face in Jack's chest as he wrapped his arms fully around her. Gentle sobs began to wrack her body.

Jack flashed a startled look over at Kevin and then sat on the bed, pulling Emily between his thighs and brushing her hair from her face to make eye contact.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Emily shook her head, the sobbing seeming to grow worse.

Jack pulled her to him and allowed her to sob into his neck as he held her. After a few short minutes, they subsided and Emily pulled away on her own to look into his eyes and explain.

"I don't deserve all this."

"All what, baby?"

"All this...attention."

Jack chuckled. He heard Kevin doing the same behind him. "I don't think either one of us are feeling slighted at the moment."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah. Positive. So, what did you think? Was it what you expected?"

Emily nodded slightly and glanced briefly over at Kevin.

"Feeling okay?"

Her nod was more convincing this time, "Yeah. I'm fine. I just need a shower. And I'm real tired all of a sudden."

"Yeah, me, too. Go shower so we can get some sleep."

Emily walked to the bathroom doorway and pivoted toward Kevin. She smiled at him before turning and disappearing around the corner.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? If that wasn't an invitation to join her, I don't know what was."

"You sure? Don't you want to shower with your wife?"

"Nah, I'm too tired. I'll be out by the time you guys get done. Anyway, I'm not the one covered in goo."

Kevin glanced down at his hands and his abdomen. He was glistening everywhere from the lubrication. "Good point. We won't be long."

Jack shrugged. Take all night for all I care. I'm going to bed.

~

***

Six: Settling In

***

~

An unfamiliar sound of faint snoring woke Jack. He lifted his lids just a slit to see what it was. Light was streaming through the edges of the bedroom blinds. It was morning.

Emily stirred in his arms as he lifted his head to see the clock. His view was blocked by Kevin's bare back. Emily must've talked him into staying. I don't remember them coming to bed at all.

Jack tried to recall falling asleep. He simply couldn't. He barely remembered pulling the covers over his waist. That was the best damned sleep I've had in ages.

Bits and pieces of the night before crept into his mind, playing like a homemade, amateur compilation porno. And his dick responded.

He was suddenly aware that he wasn't wearing anything. And neither was Em.

Jack nuzzled Emily's neck and nipped at her ear as he palmed her breast. Her soft moans indicated that she was receptive to his advances. Even though their sex life was fairly active, waking up to sex in the morning was still a crapshoot. Jack's regular morning erection was no guarantee that Emily would be willing.

His hand slid down her abdomen and petted her bare mons. She was clean shaven from her late night shower. Jack briefly wondered if she had let Kevin shave her. God, that would be so hot to watch. And just like that, Jack's cock stiffened to steel.

He pulled her leg over his hip to part her thighs and slide his middle finger into her slit. She was slicker than usual. A welcome after-effect of their wild night of sex. Jack lifted her buttocks and tilted his pelvis to position his cock at her opening. Then he slid easily into her wet warmth in one smooth thrust.

It was such a gratifying sensation after all that had happened. To be gliding through her luscious heat first thing in the morning as though her only purpose on earth was to be there for him to fuck.

Jack held her thigh and continued fucking her from behind as they lay on their sides. It wasn't an ideal angle, but it was great for longevity. He could pound her like that for hours without coming.

Kevin sighed and shifted onto his back. He stretched his arms over his head as he yawned and then placed them beneath his neck with his elbows splayed out to the sides. A crooked smile painted his lips as he ogled the couple shamelessly.

Jack slipped out of Emily and hoisted himself up to his knees. He rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips to meet his. A moment later his pounding resumed in much longer, deeper strokes.

He reached up and took a fistful of Emily's hair lifting her upper torso until she was fully on her hands and knees.

"Suck his cock."

Emily gasped between Jack's heavy thrusts, then nodded.

Kevin pushed the covers down to expose his hard cock. A second later, it was sinking deep into Emily's mouth.

Jack had to slow his pounding to keep from coming. It was all too perfect. The way her pussy felt, the way her head bobbed up and down on his friend's cock. Even the appreciative and wondrous look on Kevin's face.

He gave in. Jack gripped Emily's waist and jackhammered his hips into her backside until he came. Hard.

Emily's thighs quivered. It had tipped her over as well. She collapsed onto her elbows as she fought to catch her breath.

Still swollen and stiff inside her, Jack lifted his palm and came down across her butt cheek with a loud slap.

"Suck."

Emily lifted herself back onto her hands and lowered her lips onto Kevin's neglected shaft.

"And don't stop until you're swallowing cum."

It was a game that he and Em used to play before they were married. Only with just the two of them. And it had always been a huge turn-on for them. Why did we ever stop? Jack suspected that it would be even more exciting with a third person.

He was right.

By the time Kevin had come, Emily's ass was a lovely shade of pink. Jack's cock stayed hard inside her the entire time, but instead of fucking her to release, he made her suck him off, too. Then he ordered her to shower without a climax.

It was all in good fun. Once Kevin realized that this was just how they played sometimes, he relaxed and went with it.

While Emily was showering, Jack slinked off to the living room to retrieve his abandoned clothes and make coffee. He was settled in his chair reading the paper when Kevin joined him fully dressed.

"There's coffee in the kitchen."

"Perfect. Thanks." Kevin poured himself a cup and sauntered into the living room.

"Hey, I'm thinking about driving out to the site today to get a head start on the cleanup. You want to go with me? I'll make it worth your while financially."

Kevin shrugged, "Sure. I don't have anything else planned today. Kelly called and left an urgent message, but I really don't feel like talking to her right now. It would sort of ruin my good mood."

Jack opened his mouth to tell him about her conversation with Emily but changed his mind. It can wait. No sense in ruining his morning.

Kevin lifted the Arts and Leisure section from the floor and Jack frowned at him.

"What?"

"What the fuck do you find interesting in that section?"

Kevin shrugged, "Upcoming art exhibits, trends, plays. Stuff you wouldn't understand, obviously."

"Stuff I don't want to understand."

They read in silence for several minutes, drank another cup of coffee, and then lounged around watching ESPN.

Emily appeared with fresh makeup and styled hair. Her wavy brown hair fell loosely over the shoulders of her red V-neck tee and bounced carelessly as she moved past them to the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm going to the store, do you want anything special?"

Jack ignored her question, engrossed in the interview on the television.

"Jack!"

"What?"

"Do you want anything from the store?"

"I don't know. Why do you ask me that? Just get what you normally get."

"Kevin, are you staying for dinner?"

Kevin shook his head, "I wasn't planning on it."

Jack turned to Kevin, "Why not?"

Kevin shrugged. "I don't know. No reason, I guess."

"You should stay. Emily makes a great meat loaf. Don't you, Em?"

"Is that what I'm making tonight? I thought you didn't want anything."

Jack rolled his eyes and went back to his show.

Emily's voice softened. "Do you like meat loaf, Kevin?"

"Yeah. That would be great. Anything you make would be a real treat, Emily."

Jack tilted his head to one side and rolled his eyes at Kevin with even more zeal. "Oh, for God's sake. With that, I'm off to the shower. Then we'll head out."

"Where're you going?"

"To work. Kevin's gonna help me get things wrapped up at that job site."

"I hope you're paying him."

"I am. Jeez!"

***

Jack and Kevin nearly finished the entire cleanup by that afternoon, leaving only minor tasks for Jack's crew.

"I can't believe we got this much done. You just saved me a ton of money. And I get to take Monday off. My crew can finish the rest."

"Hey, that's great. Emily is off on Mondays, right?"

"Yep."

"That'll be nice for her."

Jack walked through the house to check the door locks, then returned to the foyer where Kevin was waiting.

"We get everything?"

"Yeah. I threw all the tools in the truck."

"That's fine. Marty and I will sort it out later."

"Hey, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to talk to you before we get back to your place."

"What's up?"

"Are you okay with me hanging around and everything? I mean, how do you see this thing playing out with the three of us?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't know. I'm sort of just playing it by ear, ya know?"

Kevin nodded.

"To be honest with you, I thought I'd be sick of you by now."

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorta expecting you to kick me out at any second."

Jack shook his head and scratched his scalp. "I've been trying to find a way to ask you to stay over another night without sounding gay, ya know?"

Kevin chuckled.

Jack quickly added, "But not in my bed. We can get the guest room setup."

Kevin held up his hands in surrender. "I understand. Emily made me do it."

"No, I figured. I'm glad you didn't drive."

"She's really special, Jack."

"I know she is. I married her, remember?"

"She, uh, she took to it like a fish to water."

It took a moment for Jack to realize what Kevin was talking about. "Oh. Yeah."

"I think maybe one in ten women climax like that during, you know."

"Yeah?"

"She's really into it. I know this sounds a little funny, but if you want my help in that department..."

Jack frowned and shook his head. "Me? You think I can get this thick thing in that tiny hole?"

"I think she can work up to it, yeah."

"No thanks, buddy. No offense or anything, but it just isn't my thing."

Kevin nodded, "I understand. But what I'm saying is that it is her thing. You can't just ignore that."

Jack sighed. "I hear what you're sayin'. She's gotten through ten years without it, though, so I doubt it will kill us.

"Anything else you want to talk about? You gonna ask me to talk about my feelings next?"

Kevin laughed. "You ready to kick me out now?"

"Just about. C'mon, let's get out of here."

Their conversation took a less personal path as they made their way to Jack's house. It was the same as it always had been with them. Sports. Work. More sports.

"Hey, can you swing by my house so I can pick up a change of clothes?"

"Yeah, sure."

Jack waited in the truck as Kevin packed a few things in an overnight bag. It would feel too weird to stand there and watch him pack like it was a sleepover. Jack was trying to get his mind around the fact that when he wasn't thinking about how it looked to everyone else, he was fine with it. Eh, fuck what anyone else thinks, right? When have I ever given a rat's ass what anyone thinks of me?

Kevin threw a duffel in the backseat and climbed into the passenger seat.

"You got everything?"

Kevin nodded and frowned. "Yeah. Kelly called and left another message. I'm going to have to face her sooner or later."

Jack shifted the truck gears back into park and sighed. "Fuck!"

"What?"

"Kelly called Em a couple days ago. She's filing for divorce. I didn't want to tell you."

"Oh. Wow. That didn't take long."

"She's met someone."

Kevin nodded and turned his head to gaze out the window.

"I'm sorry, man."

"It's okay. I knew it was coming. Did she say anything else? About the house or anything?"

Jack shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know. You'll have to ask Em."

"Yeah, okay."

Jack eased the truck out of Kevin's driveway and onto the road. They rode in silence for the remainder of the drive.

Once inside the house, Kevin turned to Jack, "Where do you want me to put this?" He held up his duffel as he asked the question.

"Oh, yeah. Uh, I just need to clear some shit out the back bedroom. It won't take long. You wanna beer first?"

"Yeah, that'd be good. I need to shower, too."

"You still have a towel in our bath, right?"

"Yeah, unless Emily...?"

Emily heard her name and looked up from the kitchen counter. "What?"

"Is the towel I used earlier still in the bath?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna go jump in the shower. I'll take you up on that beer when I get out, Jack."

"Sure thing."

Jack continued his path to the kitchen. Emily was finishing up dinner preparations and washing her hands. A dish of raw meatloaf sat on the counter next to the oven.

"Looks good, baby."

"It'll be ready in about an hour."

Jack had gone into the kitchen to grab a beer but decided to make a detour. He walked up behind Emily and pinned her to the counter with his body, placing his palms on the countertop on either side of her.

Emily snickered. "You could use a shower, too, ya know."

Jack nuzzled Emily's neck. "You used to like how I smelled when I got done working. Remember?"

Emily nodded and smiled. "I remember."

Jack took a step back so Em could turn around and face him. "I asked Kevin to stay the night."

Emily bit the side of her mouth. "Why?"

Jack frowned and tipped his head to get a better look at her face. "I thought you'd be happy."

Emily sighed. A deep wrinkle formed across her forehead as she looked up in his eyes. "I'm happy with you, Jack. I don't need all this. I'd be perfectly content with that being just one crazy thing we did."

Jack tilted Emily's chin upward as he leaned down to kiss her. His hands moved to cup the sides of her face as he deepened the kiss.

He gently pulled away, holding her face a mere couple of inches from his own.

"I love you, Em."

"I know you do, baby. I love you, too. You don't have to do this for me."

"I'm not."

Jack released Emily's face and she tilted her head with a curious expression, waiting for him to explain.

"Last night was...God, incredible. And this morning... It wasn't just the sex part. It felt like it did when we first started dating. Like I was falling in love with you all over again."

Emily nodded. "I felt it, too. Even when I was with him and you were watching, I felt so close to you. Closer than I've felt with you inside me sometimes."

"I should be jealous as hell right now. I know it."

"There's nothing to be jealous about. I'm not going to stop loving you."

"No, I know. I get that. I totally trust that part. Even though I'm pretty sure Kevin is falling for you already."

"Jack, don't..."

"No, listen to me. It's okay. I'd feel the same way."

"Yeah, but, this is...not right."

"Who says?"

"I don't know, everybody? Our wedding vows."

"I don't give a shit about what other people think. What do you think? Does it feel wrong to you?"

Emily turned her head slightly to escape Jack's interrogation.

"Em, look at me."

She reluctantly looked back up at him. "I don't want it to break up our marriage."

"I think it might do the opposite."

"It feels that way today, but it's only been one night."

"So...we just take it one day at a time."

"If what you're saying is true about Kevin, he could get hurt by this. I can't do that to him. Not after Kelly..."

"Yeah, I know. He just found out she's filing."

"Oh, no."

"She's been calling and leaving messages. I told him, Em. I had to."

Emily nodded. "I would've done the same. How is he taking it?"

"He's upset, I can tell. But I think being here is helping. I think you are helping."

"It's risky, Jack."

"I know. But anything worth doing is. I think we should stop making such a big deal out of this and just go with it. Have some fun. And if it starts to feel awkward and weird, then we reevaluate. Sound good to you?"

Emily smiled weakly at first, and then more assuredly. "Yeah. Sounds good."

Jack looked over at the counter behind Emily. "You want me to put that in the oven, or should we eat it raw?"

Emily gave him a teasing punch in the gut. "Smart ass."

It was how Jack ended most serious conversations. With either sex or humor.

He maneuvered around Emily and transferred the meatloaf onto the top oven rack. When he turned around, Emily was holding an open beer bottle for him.

"Here. You probably need this now. That was a pretty heavy conversation for you."

Jack nodded and smiled. "You know me too well, Em."

"Yeah, well, not well enough because I never saw this one coming."

Jack winked at her and smiled, "Me, either." He took a good swig and licked his lips. "Kevin could probably use one of these about now. Why don't you take him one?"

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers