House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,372 Followers

Emily looked at him incredulously. "You're hard again."

"Yeah. And I have a feeling I'm going to stay that way until Monday."

~

***

Five: Sex and Baseball

***

~

Jack stepped through the door of Harry's Bar at five o'clock sharp on Friday. It was no small feat, given the heavy rush hour traffic. Kevin was sitting in the same bar stools they'd occupied that previous Monday. It was a wild coincidence, considering the place was pretty full.

"How did you get these seats?" Jack mused, as he sat down on the vacant stool next to Kevin's.

"Total dumb luck. Here, have a beer." Kevin slid one of the two mugs sitting in front of him over to Jack.

"Thanks." He took a swig and grinned slyly at Kevin. "So...you ready for this?"

Kevin smirked and nodded his head, "Yeah. I think so. The question is, are you?"

Jack didn't hesitate with an answer. "Without a doubt. Seriously. Em and I talked it over. Everything is going to be fine."

"That's a relief."

"It took me awhile to get over some things at first, but after we talked, whatever shred of doubt I still had just went away. She's an incredible woman, Kevin. And I love her."

"I know you do. And she loves you, though I still can't figure out why."

"Watch it..."

"Seriously, I couldn't do this under any other circumstance."

"I know."

They both took a break from talking to drink their beers and scan the multiple television monitors hanging over the bar for sporting events. There were two baseball games that peaked Jack's interest. He switched from one monitor to the other, following both games.

They ordered another round of beer and argued over the merits of the designated hitter. Jack had been defending his league's position on it for ages, so when the idle conversation around the bar headed his direction, he didn't hesitate to weigh in. Kevin was less invested in the discussion, and opted to watch the debate from the sidelines.

Just as they were finishing their second round of beers, Jack leaned over to Kevin.

"Hey, why don't you go to the house first? I'll catch up in a few."

Kevin's brow furrowed. "Why?"

"It might be less awkward for Em if you two can talk things through without me there. You know what I mean?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be along in a few minutes."

"Okay. Thanks, buddy."

"For what?"

"For trusting me."

Jack nodded and waved off Kevin. He heard his team mentioned, and he knew which argument was coming up next.

***

Jack managed to peel himself away from the heated discussion on payrolls in Major League baseball. It wasn't easy.

Kevin's car was parked in the driveway, forcing Jack to park his truck on the street. He cussed Kevin under his breath as he hopped out of the truck cab. He was a tad tense, even after the two beers and the shot he threw back at the bar after Kevin left.

Emily and Kevin were sitting on the sofa when Jack walked through the door. She was tucked under his arm with a glass of wine in her hand. She was wearing a short skirt and button down blouse. She'd kicked her shoes off and was sitting politely with one leg crossed over the other.

"You guys look cozy. Need anything from the kitchen?"

"No, thanks."

Jack continued into the kitchen and pulled a cold beer from the refrigerator. He popped the top with a bottle opener and sauntered into the living room to sit in his usual chair.

"How was work?"

It was clear that Emily wanted to keep things as normal as possible. Jack wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in his system finally taking effect, or the simple truth that he was close to both his wife and his friend, but he didn't feel all that awkward. This should feel weird, right? That's my wife with my best friend.

Jack had been nervous walking up to the house because he wasn't sure how he was going to find them. He expected them to be naked, or at least partially naked.

As it stood, there was some evidence that they'd been fooling around, but not much. The top button of Emily's blouse was undone, and her skirt was hiked up a little higher than necessary for sitting.

"It was good. We're done. Just some minor shit and then cleanup. I thought you guys would be..." Jack stopped and considered what he was saying. "...Don't let me interrupt what you were doin'."

Kevin kissed Emily's hair as he gripped her in a reassuring hug. It was evident that she was working through some tension. "We set some things up in the bedroom, is that all right with you?"

"Yeah. More room in there."

Jack was trying to come across as calm and casual as he could muster to ease Emily's fears.

"Mind if I turn the television on? The game was tied when I left."

"No, go ahead." "No, that's fine." They answered in unison. Jack leaned over the arm of his chair and grabbed the remote control.

Once the familiar sounds of the baseball game filled the living room, the atmosphere seemed to change. The focus was no longer on them sitting on the sofa and what they might do next. For Jack, it didn't feel natural to just sort of sit around staring at them. And although sex was never far from his mind, he wasn't in the habit of concentrating on it all the time.

The effect the game had on Emily was immediate and abundantly evident. She was a fairly avid Yankees fan, and had watched her share of baseball games. This was the one common ground the three of them shared. And it didn't take her long to relax and become engrossed in the game on the television.

The score was tied, the bases were loaded, the crowd was roaring, and it was a rivalry game. In baseball, it could hardly get any better than that.

Jack briefly wondered if Kevin was disappointed that Jack had changed the mood, but when he stole a glance in their direction, Kevin appeared to be just as into the game as everyone else. And he was relaxing. His hand had settled back onto Em's bare leg where Jack was certain it probably had been before he walked in. It made Jack smile inwardly.

During the commercial break, Jack took over drink duty in the kitchen. The kitchen trash can had filled, so he lifted the plastic bag and lugged it out to the garage. Jack then replaced the plastic bag and washed his hands. He stopped in the doorway to check on the game. The relief pitcher was still warming up, so he went to the bathroom.

He didn't even do it on purpose. His efforts toward giving them space wasn't intentional, anymore. It was what he would do if Kevin wasn't there.

Sometime during the previous inning, he stopped noticing what was happening on the sofa. It wasn't that he wasn't interested, or probably more accurately, that he wouldn't become interested in it again, it was just that it didn't bother him. At all.

He wasn't the type of guy that needed a constant reminder that his wife loved him. And he sure as hell didn't need perpetual attention. If he and Em were sitting around watching the game, he wouldn't be thinking of ways to fuck her.

This actually was working out great for him. Although Emily liked to watch baseball on occasion, she rarely made it through an entire game without needing something else to occupy her attention. In their early years together, she'd try all sorts of things to distract Jack. She even tried seducing him. But all it did in the end was annoy him. They'd long since worked that out, of course. Emily took to reading books or surfing the internet during the latter part of games. But with Kevin there to distract her in other ways, the situation was even better. Perfect, actually.

The batter was wagging his bat and waiting for the pitch when Jack returned to the living room. It was the ninth inning and the guy at bat was a home run hitter. Jack's wide eyes were glued to the set, his breath bated as the ball left the pitcher's hand. The ump called a questionable strike and Jack turned to voice his objection to Kevin, who he thought would surely agree with him.

But Kevin hadn't seen the pitch. His lips were locked onto Emily's as his fingers worked on the buttons of her blouse.

How can they think about sex at a time like this? This batter could change the whole game.

Jack turned back to the game. The next three pitches were high and away. Obvious balls. The following pitch was not, however, and the sound off the bat resembled a clap of thunder. The ball descended into the bleachers, just inside the left field foul post for a home run. Jack was on his feet.

"I can't believe it. Oh my God, game over. Shit!"

Kevin and Emily had broken their embrace to watch the home run and all the cheering that ensued afterward. They half-heartedly expressed their shock, along with Jack who was already settling back into his chair.

"Can you believe that shit?"

"No, man. What a ninth inning save."

Jack slapped the arm of the chair and shook his head. "That's why he makes the big bucks, I swear."

Jack leaned forward to concentrate on the after-game show and the highlights from the other games in the league.

A heavy sigh peaked his curiosity and he turned toward the sofa. Emily's blouse was carelessly discarded on the floor and Kevin's mouth was planted on her right breast.

Jack's dick twitched as if woken from a deep sleep. He froze in place to gawk at the splendor before him. God, Em looks so beautiful like that.

Her raspy voice startled him. "What are you thinking about?"

Kevin lifted his face from Emily's bosom and looked up at Jack.

Sitting back in his chair, Jack cocked his head. "Right now?"

Emily nodded, "Yeah."

Jack smiled and sighed. "I was actually marveling at how beautiful you look right now."

"You want to join us?"

Kevin smiled at Emily's invitation to Jack.

"Not really. I like watching."

Jack moved his hand from where it was resting on his lap and nodded to the bulge in his jeans. He got an appreciative moan from Emily in return.

Kevin looked down at Emily's breast and smiled. Her nipple had bunched into a hard pebble. He flicked it with his tongue for a few moments before closing his lips around it. He then inched Emily's skirt up to her waist. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Jack had no idea if she'd started the evening out that way or Kevin had already removed them. Either way, he didn't care.

Kevin's kisses trailed down Emily's bare tummy until they reached the waistband of her skirt. Then his face moved to one of her inner thighs, laying a new trail of kisses toward her center.

Every raspy groan his wife elicited seemed to travel down Jack's spine and tickle his testicles. Jack's cock had swollen to an impossible thickness, causing his jeans to bind him in an uncomfortable way. Without taking his eyes off his wife, he unfastened his jeans button and lowered his zipper. The relief was immediate.

Kevin glanced over at Jack for the briefest second before laying his first kiss on Emily's slit. He moaned his gratification when his tongue slid between her waiting lips for his first taste of her, and Emily joined him in harmonious chorus adding her own octave of moans to his.

Jack dug his fingers into the arms of his chair to keep from stroking himself to release. He was damn close just from watching. It would take hardly more than a touch to tip him over. He willed his ass to remain firmly in the seat so he wouldn't inadvertently get himself off.

God, that's one incredible sight.

Kevin continued his ministrations, his face moving rapidly from side to side as his tongue worked Emily's clit furiously. Jack didn't have to see it directly to know precisely what was transpiring between his wife's open thighs. He'd been there so many times he could practically taste her, even as he sat there four feet away.

Emily writhed and cooed. Her heavy lidded eyes would close a second after they rolled backward. Over and over again, as she climbed closer to her goal. She was utterly wanton, without hesitation. Beyond reason and decorum.

In that moment, she was the most beautiful creature Jack had ever laid eyes on. He was in complete awe of her; his heart filled with love and adoration the likes to which he'd never felt before. Nothing else mattered to Jack except her. It was probably the first time in his life that he'd felt absolute unselfishness.

Jack concentrated on her every sound, her movement, her facial expression. He watched her climax build and blossom before him, detecting its arrival even before her sweet nectar gushed onto Kevin's tongue.

Kevin held her thighs still as he laved and suckled every drop from her in her after glow. Jack wondered how long it had been for Kevin. He'd indicated that he and Kelly hadn't had sex for months, but did that include oral? It wasn't exactly a detail that men discussed at the bar. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Emily's fingers wove into Kevin's hair and he responded by crawling up her body to kiss her tenderly on the lips. It was their intimate moment after what they'd shared. Jack found himself sighing in relief that his friend treated the act, and his wife, with the respect deserved. He wouldn't have been able to tolerate one ounce of irreverence after what he'd just witnessed.

Kevin whispered in Emily's ear and lifted himself off the sofa. "I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back."

Emily rolled onto her side and peered up at Jack. His fingers were wrapped gingerly around his shaft, gently stroking the length as he gazed back into her eyes. She smiled sweetly at him and sat up just enough to swivel onto her knees to crawl to him.

Jack released his grip and spread his thighs so he could wrap his arms around her and hold her close.

"That was so beautiful, baby. You are beautiful."

Tears rapidly welled in her eyes and she blinked, sending them rolling down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not. I'm just relieved."

Jack pulled her face to his and kissed her. He detected a hint of her tangy flavor from Kevin's earlier kiss and it sent a tiny shockwave of fresh arousal to his groin. He groaned in her mouth as he deepened their kiss.

By the time he retreated from his lip assault, they were both out of breath. With her eyes locked on his, Emily gingerly reached forward until her fingers were caressing Jack's stiff rod. A smile slowly crept across his lips.

Jack leaned back in his chair to allow her better access. Rather than directing her face to do as he pleased like he ordinarily did, he simply let her gently explore him. He wanted her to take her time so he could keep riding the incredible edge he'd been on for the previous half hour. And he knew it wouldn't take much for him to lose it.

Emily moved her head into Jack's lap and took his cock into her mouth.

Jack caressed her hair and whispered, "Easy, baby."

She paused and looked up at him, her eyes glimmering with delight at his vulnerable condition.

Kevin returned from the bathroom. He stood and watched Emily working Jack in and out of her wet mouth. He'd left his jeans unbuttoned and partially unzipped. After a few silent, contemplative moments, he walked into the bedroom and returned with something in his hand, then dropped to his knees behind her. He lifted her skirt over her hips and proceeded to ease her butt cheeks apart with his thumbs.

Jack opened his eyes and watched as Kevin's tongue extended to her anus, laving and circling it. Although it was certainly something he'd never consider doing, Emily seemed to enjoy it. She dug her fingernails into Jack's hips and arched her back like a cat in heat.

Kevin sat back on his haunches and slid his index finger in her ass. He probed her, twisting his hand left and right with each stroke. It was evident that he was experienced at it.

Jack remembered Kevin mentioning that he had a thing for anal. He briefly wondered how much of a thing it was for him. Judging by what he'd seen up to that point, Jack guessed it wasn't just a thing, it was his favorite thing.

I'm letting you take my wife's anal cherry. You better know what you're doing.

He turned his attention to his wife's efforts and petted her cheek with his knuckles. She was starting to lose focus with Kevin's finger probing her ass. Jack considered saying something. He knew she didn't want her first anal experience to be like this, with her head in her husband's lap. She'd been pretty clear about it with Jack.

But no sooner Jack thought it, Kevin removed his finger and quickly replaced it with the small object he held in his palm. He fished his hard dick from his open jeans and began to stroke himself as he stared at Emily's ass. Every so often he'd lean forward and use his tongue on her as he fisted his cock.

Judging from her heavy breathing, Emily's own urgency was beginning to mount again. She gripped Jack's rod and sucked it in earnest sending waves of wicked sensations up his spine. He held her face still as he thrust his pelvis into it for the final two strokes before exploding in her mouth.

At some point during Jack's climax, Kevin had managed to expel his own cum across Emily's buttocks and back. It must've been fairly explosive.

Emily sat back on her haunches and looked over her shoulder at Kevin. He still had his rod in his hand and was stroking himself gently. He reached forward and toyed with the plug he'd seated in Emily's ass.

"Are you ready to move into the bedroom?"

Emily nodded and then turned back toward Jack with questioning eyes.

"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up in a few."

Kevin nodded and stood up, helping Emily off the floor and leading her into the bedroom.

Jack felt a twinge of loss once they were out of view. Jealousy? No. Not quite. He wasn't sure exactly what it was he was feeling. It was more like a generalized feeling of loneliness. Odd. Much like missing someone you haven't seen in a long time.

He had wanted to go with them into the bedroom but he really wasn't up to watching the whole anal prep. It was tedious to him. Too much work. He was afraid that it would be too much of a turn-off for him and he'd just end up spoiling it for Em.

Em. God all mighty. This is not at all how I thought it would be. I thought I'd be itching to kick him out by now. But, Jeez... Jack adjusted his swollen dick. ...I'm still fucking hard. This is the hottest fucking thing we've ever done.

Jack leaned over and untied his shoes and slipped them off. He then removed his socks and stood up, sliding his jeans and briefs down his legs to the floor. His partially stiff cock waved proudly in front of him.

He reached for the remote and turned off the television. He could hear faint noises in the bedroom. Kevin's deep reassuring voice. Then Emily's whimpering and gasping. Jack's feet started moving toward the bedroom door with an instinctive, protective motivation.

Jack stopped when he reached the doorway. Emily was once again writhing in rapture. They'd created a mound of pillows and covered them with a towel. Emily was draped over the mound, her ass elevated. Kevin was behind her, working something in and out of her hole. They both were beaded in sweat. See?! Way too much fucking effort.

Next to Kevin's knee was a tube of something, probably lube, a square foil packet...condom...and a half folded towel with several devices on it, some of them used.

Despite his own misgivings around anal sex, Jack could feel his cock swelling again at the sight of his wife in bed with another man. Jeez. He still wasn't fully comfortable with the idea that he was probably not wired quite right, but he was willing to at least accept it for the moment and see where it took him. So far, no one was worse for the wear because of it. Shit, best sex of my life.

Kevin reached down for the foil wrapper. A moment later he was sheathing his cock in latex and slathering lube over the condom.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,372 Followers