House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"He'll be out here in a couple of minutes."

"Yeah, but he needs someone to talk to. I'm all talked out. You've got 57 minutes until the meatloaf is ready. Go on. I'm going to catch up on my teams."

Jack settled in his chair as Emily disappeared around the corner with a beer in her hand. Rather than feeling left out, like he thought he should feel, the only thought that crossed his mind was: That ought to put him in a better mood.

He flipped on the television, tipped his bottle for a nice, long drink before setting it on the table next to him, and then let his neck relax against the headrest.

***

The kitchen timer woke him with a start. Oh, Jeez, I fell asleep.

Emily emerged from the bedroom and moved swiftly toward the oven. Kevin appeared around the corner a few seconds later carrying two empty beer bottles.

"Look who's awake."

Kevin appeared relaxed and carefree as he sauntered to the trashcan to discard his empty bottles.

Jack wiped the sleep from his eyes and growled. "Shit."

"You want another beer while I'm in here?"

"Nah." Jack reached over the beer he'd abandoned on the table and took a sip. His face crinkled with disgust. "Can you grab me a bottled water, instead?"

"Yeah, sure. Give me a few seconds."

Jack craned his neck to see what Kevin was doing. Emily was pointing out where the dishes were to him. He shifted his attention back to the television and tried to remember if he saw any of the ESPN segments before he fell asleep. He read the list on the left margin of the screen and shook his head. Damn. I must've crashed right away.

Kevin lifted Jack's bottle and shook it to feel how much was left. "You still want this?"

"No."

Kevin replaced the near empty beer with a cold bottle of water. "Dinner is ready. Where do you guys usually sit?"

"Out here. We're pretty casual. But we can sit at the table, it doesn't matter."

"No. Hell no. Out here is fine with me. Save the table for when company is here."

Jack grinned at Kevin assertion that he was not a formal guest in their home. It didn't feel that way to him, either. It just felt like he belonged there. Like he lived there.

They ate dinner and talked casually. Jack surfed the guide for something to watch but nothing appealed to him. He tossed the remote to Kevin. "Here. I can't find anything."

Kevin lifted the remote and gave it a turn as Jack stood up from his chair and headed toward the kitchen. Emily was placing dishes in the dishwasher when he entered.

"Dinner was great, babe."

"There's plenty left over."

"That'll be good for lunch tomorrow."

Jack snagged Emily by the waist as she started to move past him. He pulled her back firmly to his chest and held her there.

"I'm in the middle of cleaning."

Jack leaned over and bit her earlobe. "Leave it."

His hand inched up her shirt and fondled her breast. Emily whined and whispered, "We just ate dinner."

"Mm, Hm. And now I'm horny for my wife."

Emily squirmed and made a half-ass attempt at escaping his grasp.

"You're just making it worse by struggling."

Emily turned her face to hide the grin that had planted itself across her lips. "No. Stop. I'm not in the mood."

Jack grinned and tightened his grip on her. He loved this game. But the plot was about to get a lot more interesting. He hoped Kevin would get it.

"Hey, Kevin. Put down the remote; I think I've found something better to do."

Jack took a firm hold of Emily's elbows and pulled them together at her back. He held her like that as Kevin walked around the corner.

"Look what I've caught."

"Nice."

"Feisty, too."

"Let go of me." Emily tried to tug free from Jack's grasp for a few seconds, then gave up and held still. Her cheeks were flushed and she was a little more out of breath than you would expect for so little physical effort.

Kevin's look of mild concern turned to amusement. "She doesn't really think she can escape both of us, does she?"

He advanced slowly toward her, causing her to squeal and thrash.

Kevin grinned up at Jack and then back at Emily. "Easy, girl. I'm not going to hurt you."

His fingers felt around for the bottom hem of her tee and then began lifting it upward.

"Stop. I'm married."

Jack stifled his chuckle but both of them heard him. Kevin smiled devilishly and continued to lift her shirt as he spoke.

"Oh, she's just precious. I'm going to enjoy this one."

Jack wasn't sure if Kevin was speaking out of character or in. The line was delivered with such realism, and it seemed like it would work for either play or real life.

Jack liked the double entendre. "And gorgeous, too. Her husband is one lucky man. Let's have a look at those tits."

Kevin nodded, "Yeah." His fingers hooked underneath the elastic of her bra and lifted it over her breasts.

Emily yelped and struggled. Her nipples were tiny points on her chest.

Jack huffed as he held her still. "Oh, fuck yeah."

Kevin palmed her jiggling globes, then pinched her hard nipples. "I think she likes this."

"She does..."

"No, I don't. Let me go."

Kevin leaned in closer, "Shhhh. Don't make me gag you."

Jack turned his head to keep from laughing out loud. He couldn't believe how much Kevin was getting into their little game. God, this is a blast.

Kevin landed a tiny peck on Emily's lips and winked at her before dipping his head and closing his mouth on one of her protruding nipples.

Jack could feel Emily relaxing in his grip as Kevin worked her nub with his tongue. The sound of his wet slurping as he suckled and laved turned Jack's cock to steel. It was like watching porn close-up. But, better. Much better.

He spoke gruffly in Emily's ear. "If I let you go, will you behave yourself?"

Emily panted and nodded.

Jack released her arms and no sooner he did, Emily lunged sideways to escape them. Both men grabbed her arms and held her suspended on tiptoe between them.

Jack growled at the side of her face, "That's going to cost you."

She whined and turned her face from him. Jack shoved his hand down into her shorts and beneath her underwear. Emily looked up at Kevin, trying not to betray her arousal, and began pleading. "Please don't let him do it."

Kevin gave her a look of pity and shook his head as he stroked her cheek with his free hand. "You shouldn't have tried to run."

"That's right." Jack plunged his middle finger into her cunt and chuckled. "Oh, she's fucking wet as a slut on prom night. You want to fuck her first, or shall I?"

Emily's knees went weak and she mewled.

"That's right. Both of us. But I think I'll go first. Then you can suck me off while he's coming inside your cunt."

Jack removed his hand from her shorts and let her arm go. Kevin tightened his grip in case she tried to run. She didn't. She allowed Jack to remove her shorts and panties without further struggle.

Emily's shirt and bra were still bunched up over her exposed breasts. Jack decided he liked the look of it. Made it look like she was being forced, which was so far from the truth it was pathetic. In fact, he'd never felt her pussy so wet. If he really wanted to torture her, he'd leave her like that and go watch television. It would kill her in the aroused state she was in. But he doubted either he or Kevin could follow through with such a plot.

Jack knelt in front of Emily and swiped her wet pussy with his tongue. "I like a clean-shaven pussy, don't you?"

Kevin nodded and moaned, "Yes. I'm going to like fucking this one."

Jack grinned and stood upright. "Over the arm of the sofa."

They walked her into the living room and bent her over the arm. Jack hastily opened his fly and moved in behind her, gliding without resistance into her wet heat.

"Oh, yeah, baby. You're so fucking hot and wet."

He rocked his hips for a few strokes and then pulled abruptly out. It was all he could manage. If he went any longer, he was sure to lose control and unload, ruining the rest of the scene.

He moved around to the sofa cushion and lifted Emily's head by her hair, shoving his wet cock into her mouth. She moaned around his girth. "Your pussy tastes good on my cock, doesn't it?"

Kevin moved in behind her and dropped his jeans to the floor. He stepped out of them and slowly eased his cock into her waiting folds. He held his hips still against her buttocks for several seconds as he got the feel of her. A whisper hardly loud enough for anyone to hear escaped his lips. "God, that's amazing."

Jack tightened his fist on Emily's hair to hold her still. He could feel the cum building just from the view in front of him. As he held her there, he tried to ignore the nagging thought in his brain, how will I ever match this intensity after tonight? And he knew without a doubt that he couldn't. And he hoped he didn't have to.

The truth was, he wanted it to work out with the three of them for himself as much as anyone else. The day had damn well been perfect for him. Where Emily couldn't relate to him in business and sports, Kevin filled in. And when Emily needed someone to help in the kitchen, Kevin was there, allowing Jack to wake from his nap without being nagged.

And it worked just as well for Kevin. Emily was the woman he needed to feel like a man again, and Jack was there to be the friend he always had been to him.

For Emily, she got her fairy tale man in the both of them.

And that's not even mentioning my newly discovered fetish, or whatever it is. Jack was referring to his compersive tendencies, which he'd come to discover through their activities.

A whole new world of possibilities was opening up to the three of them. He could feel it.

As he glanced down at his beautiful wife, her face stuffed with his cock, relief swept over him. An incredible sense of peace, like coming home from a long trip.

Jack held Emily's face still and unloaded his seed in her waiting mouth. It caught her a bit by surprise. It wasn't the rough face fucking she usually got from him seconds before he came. Instead, he let himself relax into his release.

He pulled out of her mouth to allow her to swallow, caressing her cheek lovingly. The play acting was over for him. He sat on the sofa in front of her and gazed into her eyes as Kevin drove his cock deep within her. He suspected that Kevin was touching her in places Jack had never been able to. After all, it wasn't just his personality that was different than Jack's. The length and width of his manhood was vastly different, as well.

Tears lined Emily's eyes as her body began to quiver in orgasm. Kevin grunted his final strokes, ramming his hips hard into her backside.

When the motion stilled, Jack leaned forward and kissed Emily's tears and then her lips. He looked up at Kevin who was red-faced and panting.

"I'll get a towel."

Jack fetched a fresh towel from the linen closet and handed it to Kevin. He felt a touch guilty. It took him another minute to figure out why.

Kevin had just committed his definition of adultery. He'd just crossed the line that he had made with his own wife, Kelly. But that's not quite it.

Jack searched Kevin's face for answers. Oh! Duh. It dawned on Jack that Kevin probably wouldn't have chosen his first time with Emily to be like that. He would've wanted it to be special. He would've wanted to make love to her. Jack nodded to himself. It rang too true not to be.

Jack turned on his heel and called over his shoulder, "I'm taking a shower," and hoped that Kevin would know what to do.

Somehow, he wasn't worried.

~

***

Epilogue

***

~

Jack

So, that's how it all started.

I got the guest bedroom setup sometime the next day and Kevin ended up staying until he ran out of clothes that Tuesday. Emily went with him to his house to pack more clothes. They took long enough to remove any doubt as to what they'd been doing. It was their first time without me. And I still didn't feel jealous. After that, I just sort of knew that it was never going to happen.

Later that year, I asked Kevin to be my business partner. We fixed up his house and put it on the market. Kevin gave half to Kelly in the divorce.

We swapped out our bed for a California King since we all ended up in one bed most nights. I got used to it. We tried it the other way, in separate beds, but Emily had trouble sleeping. She felt guilty leaving him alone.

The following year, Kevin asked Em to marry him. With my blessing, of course. He couldn't do it legally, but we sure as hell could have a full ceremony, complete with a marriage certificate and everything. We replaced the paltry engagement ring I'd bought her in college with a fucking huge diamond that we both picked out and Kevin bought with the money he'd saved while living in our house rent free.

With the exception of Marty, none of the crew knew Emily was my wife. They all came to the wedding, so they know her as Kevin's wife now. He gets a real kick out of that. Marty is the only one who knows the real story, and he's not talking.

I tried to get them to honeymoon without me so we didn't have to close down shop, but Emily can be pretty persuasive. Still, I managed to give them some alone time. She and I were together for ten years before Kevin came along, so I'd had my time. Besides, just knowing they're fucking is enough to make my dick hard as fuckin' cement.

What's next? I still don't have a fucking clue. I know Em wants kids. She's been pushing pretty hard. And Kevin is on her side on this one. I'm gonna cave. Not because I'm a pussy, but because I love her. Probably more now than the day I married her.

How strange is that?

~

Author's final words:

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I like these characters and might even write more about their life together in future stories. They will likely be posted in another category, as they've clearly moved beyond the traditional definition of husband/wife and marriage. The concept of loving more than one person romantically, and the dynamics of polyamorous relationships fascinate me. It is, as you can imagine, challenging to write these types of stories without losing the reader in the mechanics of the scenes, but if this is something you'd like to read more about, let me know.

As always, I welcome all constructive feedback. Don't underestimate the motivating factor that your positive comments have on us writers. They keep us writing.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers