All Comments on 'Household Sluts Ch. 02'

by JordonLynn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Goldlion1Goldlion1about 19 years ago
Another amazingly told tale

Ahhhh Eichmann lives :(

Well, I aprove!!!

You,re one hell of a storyteller JL, and believe it or not I liked the bit at the end as much or more than what proceeded it.

On the edge of my seat waiting for Chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn Hot

Chapter One was mind-blowing. Chapter Two even better. I'm afraid I'll need medical attention after Chapter Three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait

Can't waiT for chapter 3, I don't care what they say!

ChicanoPapiChuloChicanoPapiChuloalmost 17 years ago
Very well done...

I liked the story very much, I instantly got turned on as soon as I read on about it being two white women - mother and daughter at that- and one black guy( white women can be so freaky and impeccably slutty but I have alot of respect for them).Anyways, you should write or type whatever is on your mind and however far your imagination will take you and you did just that.I also like the fact that Victor was well educated and not just a sex slave/fiend like most other stories make the black guy out to be.Much love to you mami and I can't wait for part 3.

roscoehdroscoehdover 15 years ago
Delightful

You write very well (in several voices!) and you've created a terrifically interesting cast of characters who, to me, got a bit less interesting by the end of Chapter II--I think perhaps because I was told too much rather than learning it through their actions and interactions (this is beginning to sound too much like a fiction workshop critique, but it's what I think). I'd like to see a chapter three but it appears (as of 1/13/09) that you are no longer posting. Too bad because I think I could give a better assessment, and I hope a higher rating, if I could see it all. I will try a private feedback message to find out if a chapter three is still forthcoming. Meanwhile I will download all the rest of your oeuvre (did I spell that right?); I want to read everything you've written. This was my "first time."

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
Yesssssssssssss

I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment and please finish chapter 3 SOOON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish I could talk my black husband into this

I know my daughter wants to but I think my husband would think it was sick. I have caught my daughter watching us and caught her touching herself with his underwear in the bed with her.

I hope you continue the story I really enjoyed fingering my clit as read it. IF others don't like your story then don't read it but I want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous