Housewife Liberated Ch. 3

Story Info
Her husband confesses.
532 words
3.81
34.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed distracted at restaurant and when they danced he told her he wasn't feeling well. The entire trip home was quiet, once inside the house he finally broke down.

"Honey, you know I was sharing a room with Keith?"

She nodded Keith was an athletic dark haired man who made most women weak in the knees and men envious, "He just got promoted to somewhere else right?"

"Yeah, well I was getting ready for bed while he was in shower. The bathroom door had swung open and we didn't have a shower curtain. I found myself watching him shower, you know lathering his body and all," he was blushing. "I was just staring, and he turned a little and I saw his dick and it made me think of Keith differently."

"Go on," her tone was authoritative; her husband had been turned on by sight of a naked wet Keith. Her body was tingling at the image.

"Well I turned away, and I didn't think he had seen me. He got out of shower toweled off and I went to use bathroom while he changed. I was jacking off imagining him watching me and I must not have shut the door because after I flushed, the door was wide open. I don't know if he saw me then, but I got immediately hard again from idea and jacked off again and again. The next morning he said my wife was a lucky woman judging from my performance last night."

Her nipples were hard as he spoke, he felt guilty for being aroused by a man. She tried not to show how turned on she was. She was already forming a plan for later. "It's all right honey," she slipped her dress off. She pulled his head to her chest, "Let me comfort you." He gently picked her up and nursed on her breasts, taking solace in the fact that she still got him hard. He laid her on their bed as he took his clothing off, she watched him imaging Keith watching. She would definitely use this to her advantage. He was always so gentle during sex; she wondered how a powerful man like Keith would make him respond. Would he be more aggressive or more passive? The entire time he was pounding away at her overheated open cunt she imagined Keith watching and waiting. She lost track of how many orgasms she'd had by the time he collapsed on top of her. She couldn't even recall how many times he'd filled her with cum.

"That was incredible, honey," he whispered as he withdrew and rolled off. "I love you," he murmured sleepily. She listened as he drifted off, it had been what he needed and it had been incredible. She glanced to where she imagined Keith standing and made up her mind to give Keith a going away party he would never forget. She stood slowly and limply walked to bathroom to clean herself up. She was sorting out the images of Keith licking her, fucking her, of her husband sucking Keith. She was tired though and even as her body still responded she crawled into bed and fell asleep.