How We Got into Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read over the lines as the girls sorted their clothes. Lauren said, "I'm ready to get started. Dan, do you think you've got it?"

"Yeah, I've got it."

Maria began to delegate: "Ok. First thing's first. We need to get you two cleaned up. Go take a shower together, take your time, get comfortable together. But no cumming, we need you both fresh. I'll get the tripod set up."

I went and got into the shower, got it hot and began to wash myself. Lauren stepped into the shower behind me and slid the glass door shut. I ran my hands through my hair, then turned around to face her. "Here, come switch with me," I said and pulled her towards me. The water began to drench her hair and body.

She turned and looked into my eyes and said, "Dan, it's not too late to back out if you don't want to do this. It's my thing, and I don't want to pressure you into it."

"I'm a man. You don't have to worry about my decisions. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't do it. Now come here." I pulled her against me and kissed her. We stood there kissing under the shower and my penis rose between her legs. She got on her knees, poured body wash into her hands, and began to clean me from the feet up. When she finished washing my cock, she gave it a little kiss. "Such a nice, big dick," she said, and stood up. She kissed me again on the lips, and said, "You can get out now. I still have to shave my legs."

When she finally got out of the shower, Lauren came to see Maria and me in the living room. "Ok, let's get you dolled up," said Maria. "Dan, go lie down in the bedroom and look over the script."

I was waiting on the bed for what seemed like hours when Maria paraded Lauren into the room.

"What do you think?" Lauren asked and curtseyed. She was dressed in a short, blue tartan skirt, white leggings, and shiny black Mary Janes. A tiny, white tank top clung tightly to her body, her nipples struggling against the fabric. Maria had braided her long, blonde hair into pigtails. The only makeup she wore was a little pink lipstick and dark eyeliner. She spun around and looked at me brightly.

"So fucking cute," were the only words I could muster.

"Ok, let's get into place," said Maria, beginning to fiddle with the camera. "Lauren, go sit on the bed. Dan, come stand beside me off screen. Do you remember your names? Lauren, you're Lacey. Dan, you're Don. Let's do this." She repositioned the tripod to frame Lauren on the bed.

"And we're rolling," Maria said. She began to address Lauren: "Hello, there."

"Hi," Lauren said into the camera, drawing it out as she waved enthusiastically.

"What's your name?" asked Maria.

"Lacey."

"What are you doing here today, Lacey?"

"I'm here for class. I'm waiting for my teacher."

"Your teacher? What are you learning?"

"I'm going to learn how to be a good girl. My teacher is going to show me how to have my mouth fucked."

"Oh, yeah?" Maria continued, "You've never had your sweet little mouth fucked by a big dick?"

"No."

"What else are you here to learn today, Lacey?"

"I'm going to learn about having my little pussy fucked, and how to eat cum."

"Well, that sounds very exciting!" Maria said. "We have a very good teacher named Mr. Don who is going to show you all about how to handle a big dick. You're so cute, why don't you stand up and show us that gorgeous body of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," said Lauren, getting off the bed. She curtseyed, then spun around, her skirt and pigtails dancing.

"Can you take off your clothes for me, Lacey?" Maria asked.

Lauren peeled her tank top off, her tits springing loose. "Your skirt, too, Lacey," Maria said. Lauren wiggled out of her skirt, letting it fall around her feet. She had on pink panties, and she started to blush as she smiled into the camera.

"Ok," Maria told her, "the teacher will see you now." She gave me a little slap on the butt and I walked into the shot, naked and hard.

"Good morning, Mr. Don," Lauren chimed.

"Good morning, Lacey. I'm afraid panties aren't allowed in class. You'll have to give them to me." Lauren made a pouty face and pulled them off, revealing a narrow tuft of blonde hair. She now wore only knee-high stockings and black shoes. "That's much better," I continued, "Are you ready for your lessons?"

"Yes, sir! Please fuck my mouth, Mr. Don."

I walked to the bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. "Get down on your knees, Lacey." She got down, placed her hand on her knees and looked up at me. "Now Lacey, you're going to be gagging a lot once this penis is in your throat. But you won't stop. Not if you want to receive an A. Is this understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now show me that you're eager to learn." I stepped forward and presented her with my erection. She took me into her mouth, sucking and massaging the first couple inches with her tongue. Lauren was very eager. I began to worry if I could make it through the whole scene without shooting my load prematurely.

"Hold on a sec," Maria ordered.

"Is it ok so far?" Lauren asked.

"It's fine, I just need to move the camera." She picked it up and positioned it over my shoulder, looking down at Lauren.

"You ok, Dan?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm about to wear you out," I said.

"Oh, yeah?" Lauren laughed, "I dare you."

"Ok, we're rolling," Maria interrupted. Lauren lifted my dick with one hand and took it back into her mouth.

"Look up at your teacher," I told her. Lauren looked up at me and into the camera with her big, bright blue eyes, rolling her tongue around my head. I took her pigtails into my hands, playing with them as she played with me. Then, without saying anything, I yanked her towards me, sinking my cock into her throat. I let it rest there, deep in her throat, pulling her against me by the pigtails. She started to gag, but I held on, testing her. Finally I pulled out, letting her gasp and drool just a bit.

I dragged her against me once more, letting my head rest in the back of her throat. "Do you want to get a good grade, Lacey?" I asked her. She tried to make some kind of affirmative grunt, but she gagged again. I pulled back.

"I want to earn an A, Mr. Don. Please fuck my mouth hard," she said. Maria moved around us with the camera, getting different angles. I took her by the pigtails again and began to fuck her mouth at a steady pace. She took it quietly at first, but as I quicken my pace she began to issue little moans. I didn't stop, and wet slapping sounds came from her mouth as I pounded it. She choked and I held her head down on my cock, letting her struggle to maintain her composure. When I pulled out this time, a wet stream flowed from her lips as she gasped and gaped. I turned her head to face the camera, now beside us, and mascara began to run down her cheeks.

I slapped her face with my dick a few times as she looked into the camera and began to smile again. She moved her head around, hunting for my cock as I teased her. I guided her back into position by the hair and let her have it again. She gagged louder than before, and I retracted, allowing her to spill some of the saliva from her mouth as she caught her breath. I repeated this again and again, each time her face emerging wetter and more disheveled than before. The dark makeup now ran freely down her cheeks.

"You're doing good, but you still need improvement. I'm going to need you to get up on the bed for me." Lauren got to her feet awkwardly and climbed onto the bed, facing me on all fours. "That's not the proper position," I said, "Grab your ankles." She reached behind her back and fumbled for a grip. When she found her ankles, she drew her chest up off the bed and faced me.

"Like this?" she said.

I approached her. She opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out and said, "Ah," waiting for me. Maria repositioned herself between my legs, shooting Lauren's face from below. I teased Lauren's expectant mouth with my dick, making wet slapping noises against her cheeks. I placed my hands on the back of her head and sunk my shaft back into her mouth. I moved in and out, building up momentum as she made noises like the glugging of a wine bottle, trying to accommodate my full length. I quickened my pace, then held it against the back of her throat, hard. She made a retching noise, and I let her retch.

She pulled back from me, ready to tap out, so backed out, letting her draw one loud breath, and then drilled her again. She glugged noisily on my cock, squishy sounds coming from the back of her throat. She gagged and choked, and I backed off to let her cough. She spit and blew little bubbles, staring wild-eyed into the camera. We did this over and over again, letting Maria shoot us from every position.

By about the fifth round, Lauren seemed to have forgotten about the camera. Whenever I gagged her and let her come up for air, she gasped and drooled, staring up at me with a shocked, lusty expression. Maybe it was the presence of the camera, but she was performing on a completely different level than the other night.

Maria was behind me again, filming Lauren over my shoulder. When she started to gag again, Maria pushed me out of the way, getting a shot of Lauren staring into the camera wide-eyed and panting, her open mouth curling into a grin. A long trail of sticky juices hung from her chin. She batted her eyes and licked her lips.

"Ok," she told us, "I've got a bunch of angles of this now. I think we've documented that you know how to choke on a dick."

"Good," said Lauren, wiping her eyes, "I don't know how much longer I can do this. I'm so wet and horny right now, if I don't come soon I'm going to jump through a window. Dan, can we skip the foreplay? If you stop and eat my pussy first, I'm going to scream. Just fuck me."

Maria said, "Alright, but get back into position first so we get a natural transition. Dan, help her find her ankles. Put your dick back in her mouth and go from there." We got into position. I didn't shove it back down her throat, but stood there letting her do all the work.

"Flip over," I said. She rolled onto her back, and I rotated her body so that her ass perched on the edge of the mattress and her feet fell to the floor. I lifted her legs and pushed them up until they pointed to the ceiling, standing over her. I dropped to the floor on my knees, pushing her legs further back to get a good look at her pussy. I knew she wanted to skip the foreplay, but I wanted to tease her. She wasn't going to object while Maria was still filming.

I held her legs against her chest by the backs of her knees, giving Maria a good shot of Lauren's pussy, fully exposed. Usually you can't tell a whole lot just from seeing a picture of a vagina without a woman's face to pair it with, but this pussy was so pretty, so fucking perfect that you would just know that it had to belong to a beautiful girl. A few curly locks of dark blonde hair hovered at the top, and underneath was a pretty, pink mess. Fully aroused by our game of fuck-the-throat, her lips were swollen and glistening. She squirmed a little bit, trying to lift her head and watch me. Maria moved around me, trying to find the best angle.

Getting the tripod in place, Maria said, "Ok, I've got a good shot. Just try not to hide her too much with your face."

"Quit teasing me!" Lauren complained.

"Are you ready?" I asked Maria.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, baby," she replied.

I leaned in and gave Lauren a big, slow lick, my tongue trailing long strings of pussy juice as I drew away. Lauren cooed, her whole body shivering as I toyed with her in front of the camera. I gave her a few more licks, and each time she wriggled with impatience. Then I started making out with her cunt like it was my first kiss, making a mess without caring what I was doing.

"Dan, come here and fuck me!" she yelled in frustration, sitting up in bed. I looked over at Maria.

"Oh. We'll edit that out, Mr. Don. Better do what she says," Maria told me as she moved back to capture both of us. I got back on my feet and started to toy around with Lauren some more, slapping my dick against her swollen lips.

Lauren blurted out, "Fuck me, Mr. Don! You already taught my mouth! Teach my little pussy about your big, bad dick!"

That was the last encouragement I needed, and I pressed myself down onto her, filling her completely. Just then, Maria stopped us again: "Hold it. Let me switch positions." I froze, and Lauren pounded her fists on the bed.

"Not fair, Maria!" she cried. "I need it. Just hold the camera in your hands if you need to."

Maria didn't pay any attention, fumbling with the tripod as she sought the best angle. "You need this?" I asked Lauren, teasing her with a single violent thrust of my hips. "Ugh!" she moaned, staring into my eyes with hate-fuck intensity. But she said nothing else, just lay there and bit her lip.

"And, we're back," said Maria, adjusting the viewfinder. I started pounding Laura. She went limp under my weight, her limbs flopping helplessly.

Eventually, she opened her eyes up and looked at me, her curt moans growing louder with every thrust. She cried out, "It's so good. Fuck me harder! Harder! It's the best, your dick is the best, I fucking love it. Tell me you like it! Tell me you love my pussy!"

"You're a good student, and I love your tight little box," I said, pounding it like I wanted to split her in two.

"You like fucking my tight little pussy?" she cooed. I didn't say anything. I just kept banging her. Then she said, "Isn't it the best you've ever had?"

Even given the situation, I felt like a line had been crossed when she said it. I know we were supposed to be in character, but Maria was right there, filming us. It broke my rhythm, and when I looked over at my girlfriend, she just had a look. I don't know what look, the situation was too specific for there to be a word for it, but she had a look. She didn't stop filming or anything, but it just reminded me that I had my dick buried in strange.

I stopped fucking Lauren and commanded her, "Shut the fuck up and turn over, you dirty little slut!" She obeyed instantly, flipping over onto her belly. "Scoot up," I said, smacking her ass to make it sting. She dragged herself forward onto the bed. "No more talking," I told her as I climbed on top. As I straddled her, I waved Maria toward me to get a shot of her cunt as I worked my way into it. I held her flat against the mattress, spreading her legs further open with my knees as I began to move.

Already exhausted, Lauren laid her head against the mattress, going limp and grunting carelessly as I started to fuck her again. Her cunt felt best like this, and if we hadn't been making a movie, I would have let her lie there. But she was looking worn out, so I grabbed her wrists and pulled her up toward me like I was riding a sleigh. At least she looked awake. Lauren let her head droop and bob carelessly, but she moaned even louder than before. I forced one last orgasm out of her, and pulled my dick out slowly for the camera, showing Lauren's pussy lips collapse as I withdrew. I let go of her arms and let her flop forward onto the bed, breathing heavily as she lay there.

"Ok, baby, let's do your facial and wrap this up," Maria said, trying to coax her back up.

"Maria?" Lauren asked, still lying down, "Will you give me a little something. I'm so dizzy, I need a minute."

Maria returned with a shot glass full of tequila: "Here you go."

Lauren tilted it. "That's much better," she said, making a wry face. It woke her up. "Come here, Dan, let me give you your reward," she continued, getting back down on her knees on the floor where we began. She wiggled her hips side to side and said, "Finish me off. Fuck my face like a cunt."

I was ready to. Maria trained the camera on us and I stuck my dick back down that little brat's throat. This time, I wasn't trying to pace myself for the camera, so I really let her have it. I held the back of her head with both hands and just tried to get myself off. She gagged some more, but didn't stop me. When I got tired of listening to her gag, I pulled out and let Maria come in closer. Lauren stuck out her tongue and titled her head back, looking at me, smiling. I erupted, shooting cum all over her face.

I shot as much as I could onto her tongue, but I didn't care much about my aim at this point, and it got everywhere. I rubbed my dick all over her mouth, smearing cum across her cheeks. She was smiling, licking and slurping on my cock as noisily as she could. Then I remembered my line. "You get an A," I said.

"That's a wrap, fuckers," Maria said. She handed me the camera, then looked down at Lauren with pride. "You still have cum all over your face, sweetie," she said. Maria got down on her knees, then pushed Lauren down onto the carpet and cleaned her up with gentle licks. Then they started to kiss. I got all of that on camera.

12