How We Got into Porn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, these girls are going to wake them up," I said. "I haven't seen the main part of the house, but I can already tell this place is fucking nice. These guys here really have trouble with women?"

"I know, man. These guys were so ready to throw money down for this party, and it's like they don't realize they could just ask a girl out and spend that money on dinner and, well, you know. I don't get it, it's not like we're from a different generation than these guys, but they're just so laced up. But anyway, the lights are all set up upstairs the way you said and they're ready whenever you are."

Trey came back through the swinging doors carrying a large bucket and a stack of plastic cups. Jeff and I went into the bedroom with him and he pulled three bottles of champagne and a tall bottle of tequila from the bucket of ice. He and Jeff began to excuse themselves, but I told them to stay and we started drinking.

After about twenty minutes of drinking, Ashley and Milana strutted upstairs in their red dresses, followed by Maria and the video camera. I waited downstairs in the bedroom with Marcus. It was quiet for a moment, then the mumbling from upstairs erupted into cheers. Some eighties hair band anthem started playing. Marcus and I finished our drinks and went upstairs to watch from the back of the crowd.

The crowd stood in a large circle around the dark edges of the great room. Deep red light filled the center of the room, where the girls danced around a pole that ran from the floor to the ceiling some fifteen feet in the air. Milana's talents as a dancer were on full display as she led Ashley in a striptease. She grabbed the pole, straightened her legs and leaned down until her dress rode up over the back of her ass. Then she motioned for Ashley to do the same, nodding with approval and slapping her butt when she bent over. Ashley wasn't a great dancer, but few girls would stand out next to Milana's graceful movements. But what she lacked in grace she made up for with naïve enthusiasm, aping the Danish girl's moves. The crowd loved the girls' teacher and student display.

When they were both naked, Milana climbed the pole to the ceiling. She locked her legs around it and leaned back into the air, stretching her arms out as she slowly spun in circles to the ground. The guys brought a couple of chairs into the circle and dragged a couple of the most reluctant among them to sit in them. They sat side by side as the girls gave them lap dances. It was very loud and after a number of guys had taken their turn in the seats, Jeff came up to us to see if Marcus was ready for the finale.

A pool table was wheeled into the center of the room. Ashley and Milana climbed on top of it and sat on their knees. Marcus made his way through the crowd and stood up on the pool table. The girls giggled and undid his pants. The music grew quieter and you could hear the girls laughing. The girls took turns sucking him off and kissing each other. When he was erect, Ashley leaned over on all fours, waving her ass in the air. Milana scooted in front of her and spread her legs, allowing Ashley to eat her pussy. Marcus squatted and guided his cock between Ashley's hovering legs. He started hammering her and soon her head jerked up, unable to continue performing on Milana. Ashley moved in short, violent jolts, crying out with each one.

"Open your eyes," said Maria, capturing the scene from Milana's end of the table. Ashley opened her eyes wide and came again, easily. Marcus lay down and Milana moved over him in a reverse-cowgirl position, inching her hips back as she accepted him. Ashley sat up on her knees and kissed her as Milana grinded against Marcus. She broke off the kiss and moved faster as she came, her voice deeper and more theatrical than Ashley's. Their sweating bodies shined dimly under the deep red lights. Milana cupped her breasts and Ashley sucked them. I had not watched Milana from a distance like this before, and felt very aroused as her perfect body writhed in orgasm on the pool table. The whole room grew quieter as everyone listened to her moans.

I went to get another drink and when I came back to the top of the stairs, Marcus was standing to finish on their faces. I couldn't see over the crowd, but I could hear the girls saying "Ah," and a grunt and then female giggling. The room erupted in applause, and soon the girls were making their way through the crowd towards me, their grinning faces still splattered with cum.

Downstairs, Marcus and the girls got cleaned up while I talked with Jeff and Trey. I knew my crew had made out like bandits that night, taking some eight grand off these wealthy gentlemen, and I wanted to thank them. So I contrived to have Ashley and Milana service them back at the house.

"The party's going to keep going back at my place. The girls will be there. You two are welcome to come over," I told them. I left with Marcus and the girls, dropping him off at his apartment and handing him a few hundred.

We pulled into the driveway and I turned to look at the girls in the backseat: "Trey and Jeff are coming over to party with us. If you two show them a good time I think we might be able to do this again." The girls were laughing and counting their tips.

Milana spoke without looking up, "Ok, they're cute. Ashley, which one do you like?"

"Um, I guess I like the tall one," she said.

"That's Trey," said Maria, "And I think he likes you." She was lying, but it didn't matter. All four of them were high and horny; they only needed a little nudge in the right direction.

The guys came over and we all piled in the hot tub. We drank and laughed and talked. Milana got up on the edge of the tub, and asked, "I'm going inside. Jeff, what is your favorite drink? I will make you one."

"Mixed? I guess a gin and tonic," he said.

"I don't know that one. Come in and show me how to mix it." He followed her into the house and they were gone a long time.

Ashley again mimicked Milana's style, saying, "Trey, will you come help me open some champagne?" They also left and were gone for a long time. Maria and I clinked glasses. We had the money together, it was time launch the website.

12