All Comments on 'Humiliated and Tortured'

by radassat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A female creep molesting a male is no better

than the opposite--Your tale is certainly NOT EROTIC to normal people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow..loved it

where do i meet her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Abuse

This story is centered on two themes, manipulation and abuse. BDSM is nowhere in this story. It's a demented story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Why didn't he simply leave when she got out of the car? When she used, abused, assaulted, tortured and humiliated him why didn't he simply give her a bloody lip and walk out? What. you think she's going to overpower him? She's lucky if he doesn't beat the snot out of her. That would have been my choice. What a bitch. Terrible, unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, could be better.

Great story - the only weakness was the speed of putting on and taking off the cock cages. Get some experience with cock cages and adjust your story. For example, at the end of the story you should have had her lock him in a cage before he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape is just not that much of a turn on.

Submissive men are easy victims to criminal rapists as their fetishes can be used against them. It is still rape and not a turn on. The story could use some simple re-write for the dom to get consent along the way by exposing the submissive nature of the male step by step. No need for the abuse as it taints an otherwise great story. The struggle should be the male deciding for himself what he wants by being given simple choices to submit. The sexual acts and S&M acts in the story could still remain as-is, but there needs consent by the part of the male so the story doesn't come off as a creepy rape fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A decent story...

I love the fact he falls into her trap and becomes so submissive so fast. I wish that there had been more detail and better grammar. Certain areas of the story were hard to read. I loved the cockpumping torture!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To Be Her Slave

Awesome story, wish I was her slave, she can do to me as she wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BDSM is a fucking mental illness

This story is a fine example of how BDSM is abuse and promotes rape culture.

I hope people who practice this barbaric act seek out a psychiatrist or counselor.

Honestly fuck you if you are turned on by BDSM

Everyday we stray further from God's light

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Change of thoughts

BDSM can be a fun and useful tool for a couple who love each other to learn how far the other person can and wants to play It should never go beyond limits and never be abusive or physically beyond levels negotiated by each person. Never go beyond a time limit. Never go beyond a physical need limit. Be good to each other and respect your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story isn’t real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous