All Comments on 'Humiliated at the Park'

by myoddnewlife

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope you don't have a dog.

If you do, I'm sure your husband kicks it in the head every day. And like all abused dogs and children and wives, the victim keeps coming back for more all the time. It wants so badly to be loved, and its self esteem is so low that it believes it must endure the abuse in order to be loved.

I have no problem with the exhibitionism. Most couples play with that to some degree. I have a big problem with the fact that your husband obtains so much pleasure from your distress. That's not love. Does it say anything to you that most people you encountered on your "adventure" were disturbed by what they saw you going through? What if you told your husband you would be turned on if he ran naked, with ribbons and bells and baby rattles hanging from his penis?

Your situation makes me think of the laws that protect children from adult sexual molestation, and particularly those rules that prohibit teachers from having sex with students, regardless of the ages. The teachers have an unreasonable power over the students, which makes any consent they may give, meaningless. In a similar way, any consent you give to your husband is invalid, because your apparent emotional immaturity gives him inappropriate power over you.

Finally, you and others who comment here may tell me to chill out--that it's just a story. I hope that's the case, but it doesn't matter that much, since there are so many people in situations just as you describe that are very real. I also think you should be concerned about your observers. The possibility is always there that you might be arrested, along with your husband as an accomplice, and it's probably even more likely that some guys will be angry enough to beat the living crap out of your husband (or worse).

Good luck, and remember that some fantasies are best kept as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think your story is pretty cool. Looking forward to more adventures. Forget all those negative comments, you only go around once in life, live it to the fullest.!!!

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
My husband is a good man

I do not know how else to say that this situation I am in is not one sided. My husband does anything I ask of him, and he is sweet and kind and one hundred times more loving than any husband I have seen or heard of. If I asked him to go running nude he would. I am happy, these "avdentures", they are embarrassing yes, but I do them willingly, I am not forced, I can stop it at any time I wish. People may say that I do all this for my husband, but it is me who feels indebted to him. He fulfills my every dream, he makes me feel like a queen every day, I know without a doubt that if there were anything I wanted I could ask and my husband would turn heaven and earth to get it for me. I will say it again, I am happy and anyone shoyld be so lucky to be able to pay do little to get so much in return. Sorry about the rant but it makes me sad when my husband reads these and he comes to me feeling guilty and appologizing when he has done nothing wrong. Thank you everyone who support me and give me constructive comments, Tom and Jenni are hard at work planning the party that will be my next "adventure", no eord on the exact date yet, but it should be in the next couple weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicious portrayal of 'real' humiliation

It is great to see a more realistic story of personal humiliation....

PLEASE use a spell checker AND get someone to proofread your work before publishing....PLEASE

I am hoping each little adventure gets more humiliating, less 'safe' and 'planned' and that you begin to describe your increasing arousal as Josh pushes your limits!! I am sure, between Jenni and Josh, your hard exposed nipples, your glistening pink inner vaginal lips and even your never-before seen tight little back door can all be exposed and visually enjoyed by both complete strangers and, perhaps even more humiliating, by people you know!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Twenty-six Year Old Woman

with the mental and moral development of a twelve year old is a frightening thing. To feel you are loved by a person who gets his sexual relief and goodies only through your humiliation and loss of self respect (and the respect of those around you) exhibits a complete lack of understanding of what it means to be loved, cherished and cared for. If you didn't proclaim in each story that this is truly your life situation, we might consider this to be fantasy, but since you do, you only deserve pity!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
A great story ...

... and a very well-told one, too! This was quite wonderful - thank you for sharing your naughtiness with us and for writing so well. Five stars without any hesitation - and don't listen to anyone who says you're not a brilliant writer!

joet999joet999about 12 years ago
Keep It Up!

As already commented, you are a good writer. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to more. Both your experiences and your story telling are top notch and entertaining. If you're silly enough to let any of the neigh sayers bother you read Barbara's thoughts about experincing and expressing your fantasies without inhibition. She has a little more LIFE experience than you (as do I) and I think she's got it right! -

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=8625&page=contact

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a woman that knows how to keep her man happy

First of all I admire you for realizing what will make your husband happy. My wife has been having adventures that we orchestrate in order to keep our marriage new. She has been nude or exposing her breasts in public areas and semipublic areas for over 30 years . This is done through her wearing dresses with no panties and sitting on high to stools at bars or shirts that are button up the front and a little too tight that causes a breast to get exposed while we are walking down the street.

My wife and her friend (we will call her J) they have surprised myself and her friends husband when the four of us went to a teachers house that had a video camera and stripped naked so that he could see how it worked.

So as you can see women having adventures for their husbands benefit and to live out fantasies that they both agree upon has been going on for a long time my wife and I have been married for over 41 years and she still has adventures as she is modeling nude for a man that is 15 years younger than her this coming week.

Our friends although they have moved to Florida after he retired still have adventures that they tell us about when we get together or they call us and we share our adventures with them.

Your story content is great you just need to use your spell check more and read the story a few times to make sure you are using the proper words in the story. Other than that keep them coming my wife and I love to read stories as yours as my wife thought she and J were the only women that embarrassed and humiliated themselves for their husbands, but in reality they also got very excited after the adventure.

flash4me9flash4me9about 12 years ago
Keep Up the Great Work

As a "newbie" you're doing very, very well. Thank you for the erotic stories and we'll be looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

BTW, ignore the prudes and the others that think they know how you should run your life; they obviously have none and are projecting their insecurities on you.

Thanks again and enjoy your new-found happiness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Editing?

I thought the story was quite good and I got off good reading it which I know is the main thing. But when I submitted a story it was knocked back because the speech marks weren't in the right place. But the spelling here is shocking! Did anyone read this at all before it was accepted? Apparently not. So just spell check before the next instalment please.

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratabout 12 years ago
Five stars for the content

It is obvious you are new at writing, but that's OK. The realism and emotions come through clear. Don't stop, and don't let anybody else tell you how to live your life, or what is "right" for you. Sexuality and eroticism are very, very personal tastes and each person must decide what works for them. As long as you are not harming others you have every right to do whatever it takes to make you and your husband happy with your intimate relationship.

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

Wow! I just read over this again and I realized I must have forgotten to save my latest document. I ran spell check in word, but this is not my final result. I am not sure what happened but thanks for letting me know about it, I will make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for making you all read through all those mistakes. But thank you all for the encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This Never Happens at Our Local Park

Sounds like a really fine park. I agree the typos were annoying, but the story was hot. Loved the water bottle action, but expected her to poor it over the breast to cool off our runner.

Too bad there are more parks like this one. Loved how much she wanted to please her man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dont worry about gramatical errors, great series, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fabulous

What an amazing and erotic story. I love the pacing and tone. You do such a good job of portraying the mood and the anxiety. I have often fantasized about doing similar things and having someone appreciate it like your hubby. I was glad to read about the planning and precautions that went into this adventure. Having fun is one thing but it is important to stay safe too. It is nice that you have people looking out for you in the middle of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just a?

Has he asked for you to post naked pics online. If so could you post link?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pictures

Please could Josh take some pictures next " adventure" and include a link or the actual pictures in the story. I, a long with many other people, would live to see some pictures of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

For all the people on here, I don't think she will be posting pictures, her identity is meant to remain a secret and pictures of her would compromise that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wish my fiance was like this! He's too scared to ask me to do anything fun or daring... argh you're lucky! I'm glad to know that somewhere out there, real men do exist! (And no, I'm not saying all men have to be like that, but I do like guys who know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

I think what you do for your husband is great, you really are a wonderful wife and lover with many admirable personality traits. I have to mention to him though that sometimes letting your friends see you in your own home can be just as bad. Also I think it would be hot if he had you please his friends with oral or something along those lines. Less public and more permanent. Also a reverse cuckold would be nice, but that's a different style if humiliation. And idk if y'all would be willing to go down that road. :) keep up the stories. I love them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No, just no.

If this story had been a fantasy then maybe I could find this exciting. However, the fact that you seem proud of the fact that your husband repeatedly degrades and humiliated you is just sad. This is not love, it's an unhealthy level of unhealthy power dynamics. I hope that someday you realize that this relationship is so wrong.

safari99safari99almost 10 years ago
Love your humiliation

Very fun and sexy story.

Love to see woman humiliated in public.

Hope you and hubby will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
party

Absolutely love these stories. And cant wait to hear bout the party. This sounds like so much fun and is a big turn on

SexyDaemonSexyDaemonabout 9 years ago
Copied?

Sorry, but this sounds exactly like a story I read on here. I can't find it, but it's the exact same set up. Revealing clothes, tearing a hole in a skirt and placing a water bottle in it, random passerbys on bikes and walking. Either you read that and got an idea, or you faked this. The coincidences are too similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Start but Quickly totally unrealistic

I realize these are just stories, but a certain level of believability - even just a little bit is nice. This starts with good descriptions then quickly totally unreal. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i feel sorry for you

your husband is a dick! you have tears and he is getting off, thats not love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i agree he is not loving u as he said so this will escalate to where he want to watch u get fucked by 5 black men or worse u haven't post for 4 years what happen u got divorced because u did not keep him happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very sexy

I am just like your husband, my gf and I do these games as well. Boring people will never understand, it's a fetish and you love him. That's all that matters, some guys like Bjs, some like u to be naked in front of strangers. As long as it's okay with you, that you will go through with it, it's all good. But, if he crosses the line, put him in check, he has to respect your boundaries as much as you respect his kinky side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

there is no love for you from hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've really enjoyed your adventures and thank you for sharing, he really does love you for doing this for him but not nearly as much as you love him. Humiliation is very erotic and having a partner share ones fantasy is hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your husband must hate you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If you are really okay with this, then that's okay. But you should never get to a point where you are crying. Just push the envelope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus Christ. Use a spell check.

It was unbearable to even try to get through. The spelling was awful. There was obviously no proof read before this was posted. Terrible. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
decent .......

it's first time reading ur story, altho i don't know whether it is true events or not, i find it pretty good to be honest. expression in writing could be better but overall its good. however i am sitting here wanting to read of adventure where your husband does something as incredible as you did. if he would be open to that sort of arrangement.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

Cette histoire est vraiment superbe et cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas lu un récit aussi excitant ... Dans un style différent, je vous adore tous les trois ...

Vite, recommencez ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing like a sicko trying to be a writer, and spreading her sickness to the masses. Well, as they say, different strokes for different folks. Undoubtedly some readers will find this shit exciting. You need to take a few writing lessons, though, and dream up more believable scenarios. They don't provide a negative star rating here. If they did I'd give it a negative two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous