All Comments on 'Hybrid Theory Ch. 01'

by Dionysosk

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

I love this story, especially because its not just vamps and wolves. I would like to read about Angie meetin the Boss and more on Gabe and what he gets up to in uni

warmicw30warmicw30about 12 years ago
good!!!!!!!

A very good start but a little more in-dept into your carater is needed,it like u are just breezing through then,by putting more descriptive writing about 'person,place so rounding,though,feeling, you will have a great piece here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't vote

Sorry - whatever wouldn't let me vote a "5" - loved the story!

DionysoskDionysoskabout 12 years agoAuthor
Don't misunderstand...

This is just an intro. I decided that it'd be better for you to see Gabriel Jrs' background. He is the main protagonist, and he only has about 5 lines of exposure in this intro. More in depth, and supporting characters will make an appearance in the next chapter.

Peace.

DionysosK.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
love it

I love it already. Gabe and Angie are so sweet, I hope to see them again in later chapters. And I am excited to see Gabe jr's love interest. will she be a vampire, were,angel, demon, or human? either way I like were the story is going. Keep up the good work.

shamu726shamu726about 12 years ago
great start

hope to see more. but i also hope u continue "badass" and don't leave us hanging.

crlockecrlockeabout 12 years ago
Fun read!

It was such a nice change to be able to laugh during a vampire story. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start

Hello again another good start looking forward to the rest. The names in the one are better lol not as odd.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Not bad for the start to a new story, still prefer your badass series, might be better to focus on one story at a time but I guess your muse a fickle being.

A few things of note: the shouting of the name of the supernatural skills sounds pretty cartoonish and I have to say your choice of skill names is pretty funny. Another was the fact that Gabriel died while fighting only 6+ vampires and he's supposed to be an arch(?)angel while Angela managed to defeat whole groups of vampires in her attack. The balance of power is a bit weird since a vampire king seems to be a lot more powerful than an angel who's supposed to be really ancient.

You could also have elaborated a bit more on what happened in the city during Angela's absence (did the Obraniak Coven take over her portion of the city? Who are the Obraniak Coven anyway, are they another faction of the tfk?), how come her coven didn't come to her rescue or even search for her? Also it didn't seem like her attack completely destroyed the Obraniak Coven, so how come her child managed to escape unscathed. I'm also assuming that vampires rarely or can't breed since Angela's pregnancy came as such a surprise to her?

Could you also elaborate a bit more on your universe, are there still humans and are they still the most numerous?

DionysoskDionysoskabout 12 years agoAuthor
Comments...

@ ladidah89

Whether shouting the name technique out loud is cartoonish or not, I'ma keep doing it cos that's my style. I havent seen it done in any of the stories I've read here, maybe because the other authors agree with you, but I'm kind of weird. I dip french fries in vanilla ice cream when I eat them, so shouting the name of a technique is normal for me.

I never once mentioned Gabes' actual combat strength. So because he's an Arch Angel, it means he's an extremely powerful angel, but I never said that angels are strong fighters. The only, um, 'people' I said were strong were Angie, Obraniak and TFK. I'm not going to give anything away with regards to Gabe Jrs' techniques, but his mothers' genes gave him his offensive, and killing techniques. His father is an angel. Other than the Angel of Death, I'm not sure they're good at killing. Besides, maybe it's just me, but man, angel or not, who is willing to die for his partner and unborn child, is a pretty cool dad.

With regards to Angies' Coven not looking for her, or what happened to Obraniak, those will all be revealed at a later stage. These are pretty important. Besides, I don't believe Obraniak knew that Angie was pregnant. If she herself was oblivious to her pregnancy, how could he have known? And it's not that vampires can't concieve, they just do it differently. Maybe I should've had her explain it to Gabe, but they were about to die.

As with Badass, everything that has to do with the world will be explained in chapter 2. This of course, includes the status of regular humans.

Hope that answers your queries brother :)

@ shamu.

Badass is my main story, and will always be updated 1st. 4th chapter should be up soon :)

@ names guy

My brother, I usually come up with their names with you in mind :) I thought however that since Gabe might make you laugh, his name shouldn't. You don't wanna know what his name was originally gonna be LOL =D

@ crlocke

Thanks. It was my objective to do something different. :)

@ Queen_Vicki

You'll just have to wait and see won't you? With so many possibilities, it's a mystery who he'll end up with.

dragonsword1992dragonsword1992about 12 years ago
wow

the names thing is good ...it makes the action part more exciting...reminds me of japanese anime

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
love it more

i cant wait for the next chapter!!!

mizzonemizzoneabout 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

I cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Baybeehart2Baybeehart2about 12 years ago
cool

OMG...i realy love your story and cant wait for the next chapter...please hurry i'm

sitting at the edge of my chair.

jessikasmagikjessikasmagikabout 12 years ago
more

you did a fantastic job im hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
don't stop!

totally worth continueing the story. It has alot to give. DON'T STOP!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Contradictory vampire

Angela was said to be powerful yet her acting does nothing to support this. First - how naive can one be after 388 years not to know when being pregnant?

I have to laugh to read she actually knew about the water breaking - but doesn´t know about the pregnancy? And last but not least - why would she waste her fighting power and energy to take out the most unimportant vampires instead of going after the one who really mattered? The storyline is not bad but you have to think it through much more thouroghly, people of today are not iliterate or stupid and this has nothing to do whatsoever with your fiction - that would be OK but you are underestimating your reader´s intelligence which I consider an insult - so please use your brain before posting the next chapter. Use your imagination to the fullest- that is allright but please don´t make your characters stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it coming

loved it. keep it coming am loving it so far can't wait until there is more

FullboostFullboostabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

Awesome! "please sir, can I have some more?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
story line

This is perhaps the most unique story line that I have ever read. LOVE THIS post morr definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whew...

Thought I was gonna have to stop reading when it appeared that the protagonist was going to be female. I am very much relieved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epic

epic story :)

p.s. Laughed so much at the previous comment - I dunno what it is about female protagonists, but your right it just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

not bad at all. love the blood rain and blood fists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very very good

please continue with this great story.I will wait and pray that you do. ron usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Like

great job starting out, i hope you finish it as a series. As a reader i love it when authors i like come out with a new story, I will be adding you to the list of authors i watch out for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it..

Great story.. Looking forward to the second part..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it, can't Waite for the next chapters :)

technowildytechnowildyabout 11 years ago
come on!!!!!

its a brilliant story you should continue it

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Hybrid Theory

Like the ones under me said it brilliant. Please continue.

JemgirlJemgirlover 10 years ago
So far so good

Enjoyed the first part so far. Looking forward to reading Part e.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was a very touching first part can't wait to read the next one.

lucy0708lucy0708over 8 years ago
Need more

I love this series can't wait for more:)

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 6 years ago
Alpha Theory Discredited

"...in the wild, a wolf pack is a family, consisting of a mated pair and their offspring of the past one to three years."

"The concept of the alpha wolf as a ‘top dog’ ruling a group of similar-aged compatriots is particularly misleading."

No Alpha, Beta, Omega. It's bad science become popular myth that filtered into way too many things, including lame were-animal lore. Even if it were true for wolves, were-tigers or were-bears would be antisocial, like tigers or bears.

Inaccurate in reality and trite in stories. The "alpha-were" concept has outlived its sell by date. Time to trash the bad idea and do something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More?

I wish there were more chapters of this and badass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous