All Comments on 'I Am NOT Your Mate, You Ass! Ch. 02'

by SMecham

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
Oh my gosh.

I can't believe you're continuing the story. Soooo happy.

Haven't read it yet since I was too excited but ilk read it after I post this comment.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Very very cute. I really like the way you are writing the story from Fallon's point of view, as she is a definitely an amusing person. I liked the fight between her and her wolf. Wondering how their small pack got started and what position her father is in the pack. Has Nicolai always shown her attention. I hope you can make the next chapter a bit longer. Great stuff.

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
Love the story.

I just reread my other comment and realized I spelt I'll incorrectly. Lol.

I love your writing style. Hope to be reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yayyyyy you're back on board

great storytelling... very funny from Fallon's POV...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!

Thank you so much for continuing this story. The way you write makes this so much fun to read. Hope to read more from you soon.

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
Totally enjoying

Your writing style, the characters - everything! Please don't let another 3+ years go by before continuing! This is SUCH a gush of fresh air!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

OMG Sme...finaly you are back. Thank you for continuing it. I have been re-reading your story more than one time. And i dont care how short the story, how long from one chapter into the others, as long as you continue it....i am just simply happy. Keep on doing ya.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 13 years ago
OMG I LOVE IT!!!

I remember reading the first chapter when you first posted it those... couple years ago lol and I was SOOOOO SHOCKED that you posted a chapter 2!!!! :) I LOVE IT!! I AM SOOOOO glad that you are back (I hope?) lol Screw the other readers who say something bad because...well who gives a sh*t about them lol. You have plenty of readers that LOVE your story!!!!

Will you be posting another chapter soon? Sooner than 3 yrs? :)

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 13 years ago
HELL YES!!

Now you listen to me! lol. Dont you dare wait this long! I expect another chapter within 1-2 weeks! :) I love your style of writing, and especially the characters! I really love Fallon and Nicholai!! Please post the next chapter asap...and maybe a bit longer? :)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Humor

I like that you are keeping this story humorous at least for now. I love the fact that the wolf put "notify the human" on the "to do list". I had to finish laughing to write my comment. I will most defiantly be watching for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

The only negative I have would be the length of time between chapters! 1-2 weeks would be good for Ch. 03!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
If you don't want constructive criticism,

perhaps you should turn the comment option off. It's a bit unrealistic to expect only positive praise.

Now, on to the story. I like the conversational style of writing and I like the characters and the humor. There were a lot of spelling errors and missed words, which was distracting. Perhaps someone in the volunteer editors section will help you out?

I remember this story from when you first posted and I enjoyed this chapter about as much as the first. You can turn this from good into great with some editing and longer chapters.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Hmmmmmmm!!!

I can see that your personality is like the title of your story.........arrogant ass.LOL. If you dont want comments i suggest you dont post on this site.and with your attitude I think your ass is grass!!!!!

SMechamSMechamabout 13 years agoAuthor
What I meant...

Feel free to give constructive criticism. Just note that I know their are mistakes (grammar and spelling) and that they take away from the story.

I once had a comment along the lines of, 'You are a horrible writer! Why did you waste everyone's time by posting this?'

Basically I request that if you've nothing nice to say (see example above) or can't say what you wish to say in a nice way, then please don't say it. It severs no purpose.

I don't expect everyone to like my writing and contrary to the comment below this one I am not arrogant enough that what people say means nothing to me. It does.

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Hurry

I love it and have been waiting for another story please please write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE

can't believe you finally decided to continue this story thread... love it!

Please keep writing... & do it fast! ;)

resapooresapooabout 13 years ago
seriously?

"This is unedited. I do my best but you may find mistakes so please do not complain about them. If you don't like my story, the way I write, etc...I do not want to hear about. Go read something else."

Are you serious? I have never seen an author put something so condescending or ridiculous in their author's statement.

We all get asinine comments that are hurtful and/or piss us off. I know this more than anyone. No matter what someone says, you can't alienate all of your readers because if it. All you need to do is simply go delete the inappropriate comments.

The purpose of the comment section is to get feedback on your writing. Not everyone is going to tell you how much they love your story, but they make tell you something that can help you and/or make the story better. I can tell you from first hand knowledge that some of the readers, like MizT, cannd, or cantfightfate, have really good comments that can really help make your story better, as they tend to frequent the nonhuman category.

All that comment does it make you look like a total douchebag, which i am sure is not the case. Go back and delete that portion of your statement before it makes you lose readers.... like me.

-Resapoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it :D

You will never lose me as a reader.

I do not care if there are spelling mistakes in your story

[I dont look for them like some people on here]

Your writing style is amazing and I can't wait to read more.

As for the invidual below my comment.

GROW UP BUDDY!!

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
YAYYY

There's more! Please keep them cummi...errr coming! *sweet smiles*....(with a lil bit of fang for good measure) lol

Thanks for a lovely read- Fallon rocks (and is sooo entertaining!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cool.

hey thats a wicked story line. can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

I can't wait to see where u take this keep it up

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

i love how you write this and don't want you to change...lol But seriously can't wait to read more, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Yay!

I'm sooo excited you decided to continue your amazing story!! I was getting a little depressed always checking and not finding anything new :( Please continue!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
finish

i almost didn't read this story but it is good con't please

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
great story so far!!

hope there's more to come :)

raven616raven616about 13 years ago

I would love to read more.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
more more more

I love Fallon!! please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is so good

please write more on this ur doing a good job

KuroiStarKuroiStaralmost 13 years ago
More~~~

You haven't written in a long time but it's still as good as ever! I really do love your stories, please write more often for us~~ =^o^=

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I am amazed with this story, funny yet sexy. can not wait to see what you come up with next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

more please, neeeeeeed more. btw this is hilarious, its almost as random as the monologue that narrates my life everyday.

taangwltaangwlalmost 13 years ago
mooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

enough said ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

write more chapters! i was story-hunting and found you---you simply MUST continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You so need to write another chapter! This shows promise of being a great story!

sweet_icing3085sweet_icing3085almost 13 years ago
Funny Cute Story...

I hope that we will not wait for another 3 years for the continuation... haha!!! please write soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gotta add more

you really do have to finish this sooner the better...this is so unique and quirky i love it and I've read alot of "mate" stories ..it's a nice change..so please come back and finish it..would love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love, Love, LOVE your story But...

There is another story similar to this one! Only the alpha's name is grayson(I think) and I forgot the alpha bitch's name! Does anyone know the author or story's name?

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
Cute

This was funny..would love to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cool

love the point of view an the aLL AROUND STORY.Dont listen to the assholes that are censuring you just keep going an finish this wonderful masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why'd u stop???

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When will we get the next chapter?

I really hope you continue this story I started reading it in 2010 and was excited when you posted in 2011. Don't make us wait years for the next chapter. Pls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have been waiting for almost a year for another chapter. What is taking you so long?

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 12 years ago
update please..

finish the story pleaseee... :)

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
write more please

please keep going its a really great story to not finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Please write more, I keep rereading and hoping another chapter is added.

U am hooked already, please continue :(

Annalynne11Annalynne11over 11 years ago
Similar story...

Does anyone know who the author is of the other story called I am not your mate? I'm only asking cause the plot of both stories are similar and wouldn't mind reading it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't stop writting please

I'm hooked on this story. Please at least finish this story so we can have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so you decided not to finish it?

Thats just rude. You got a good plot and stuff, you just got to edit a little bit more

I mean just little things. Overall a great story.

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
Great story!

I'm loving the plot, hope you finish the story soon! I absolutely love Fallen and her attitude!

emeralds75emeralds75about 11 years ago

Totally awesome story and so damn funny! I love your writing style and can't wait for more!!!!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago

What a pity that you never continued this story. The characters are really promising...

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 10 years ago
More

U need to finish it. Great beginning , now I wanna know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Abandoned

Fellow readers: I do not know the rules. If a story is abandoned for over 5 years, is another author able to continue it? This story needs to be finished . .. by someone with a professional talent. This author did such a great start, but for reasons unknown, did not continue with it. And as we, the readers, do not know what takes place in reality and personal lives, this story may never be finished under this author. To make it clear, I am not trying to show disrepect to the author, I am simply asking a question, using this story as an example

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

Won't you please finish this story? It is so refreshing and quirky, and deserves to be brought to a satisfying finish :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue the story

It is really good. I want to read more and so do many more people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's about that time again...

To update! Thanks, love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is really good - original, different & good! Please continue!!!

Seriously, this story has really great potential! It's different from the rest. Funny (quirky) & very interesting take on the usual mate stories. Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more?

Any chance you'll continue this series? It's a really good start and it would be a loss to keep it at that

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 7 years ago
more

This is a great story so far. You need to add more chapters!

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayabout 3 years ago

So cute! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!!! I love ur attitude n humor. So much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous