All Comments on 'I Can Cross THAT Off My Bucket List'

by AJQuick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SexyGeekSexyGeekalmost 11 years ago
Very Sexy!

I love this story. Short, sweet, to the point, and a real turnon.

And, by the way, very well written also. Good grammar, punctuation and sentence structure may seem unimportant in porn, but in fact they make the story easy to read and the hot stuff flows into the mind ( and down to the crotch) much more smoothly when it is well written.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Five Stars only because there are no more to give.

You're an excellent writer. This, and the other offerings you have posted here, are well written, well edited, and highly erotic.

Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I so want a woman that will do this.

Amazing story. Not sure if it's true or not but sex in public is one of my fetishes. Was just thinking about how much i would enjoy being in a situation like this when i came across this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Short, readable, and totally erotic. I hope you'll write more.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Very good! I enjoyed the gradual build of eroticism. The narrative style was appropriate and well done. Nice climax. I was anticipating an orgy and I was surprised that you didn't go that way. Maybe next time.Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous