I Have a Proposition For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"Well Hun, on the phone you told me to bring Bobby along, and that he should be ready to watch and learn something. You haven't shown him anything new, and certainly haven't done anything to make me think you really own you like you said. But I guess we've gotten older, and reached that point where guys slow down and women need more. I'm probably just romanticizing my memories of you back then. So I think I'll fuck my husband now. I mean he doesn't match my memory of you either, but he certainly can do the job if he wants, and I think he's just jealous enough right now to be well driven. Bobby, get dressed, and toss me my skirt please? Let's go home and f...."

Jason pulled her, and threw her to the bed. There was something very familiar about him pinning her hands over her head, spreading her thighs with his hip and knee, and driving himself balls deep hard and fast on the first thrust.

"No. You came to fuck me. I came to own you. We are not finished here. He can have your loose and ruined cunt tomorrow, if it isn't too sore to touch."

This was not the high school quarterback she knew. Jason was now more than well equipped an experienced cocksman, and he now had a challenge. Donna had thrown the gauntlet of her husband as a stronger lover in Jason's face. Jason looked over to watch Bobby stroking his cock, and truly he was not the little dicked cuck Jason had expected. He had a good thick 7", which he was now pumping to beat the band. Jason had stepped up his game. He knew it, Donna knew it, and Bobby knew it.

Bobby's pants were around his ankles, and his hand now stroked his own manhood in rhythm with Jason and Donna. Jason's ass pimpled back and forth, his glutes dimpling as his muscles contracted on the down stroke. Donna's feet gripped Jason by the waist, and she let out a long guttural moan that signaled the onset of her orgasm. Jason howled as he came too, and in the corner, Bobby tried but couldn't stifle the whimper that announced his own ejaculation.

Jason fucked Donna three more times that night in the spacious king sized bed. Bobby was forced to sleep on the little couch. Of course he didn't voice objection. Donna was a hotwife . Donna was his hotwife. Bobby was a cuckold. Dona's cuckold.....

....."I have a proposition for you." His mind snapped back to guard against what ever bizarre kink Donna was about to propose. Those six words always signaled a life style change for Bobby. However tonight, Bobby had an advantage. He knew Donna had no leverage. They were already divorced, he had an irrevocable custody agreement. Hey, it was pretty clear Donna wasn't the full time mom type. That was painfully evident to her, and the one thing she regretted about her hotwife life style. She truly missed family life, with the home and the kitchen and the white picket fence. She could manage fine for a week, or even two for a vacation, but face it, kids put an annoying crimp in her style. How can a girl go around banging every swinging dick in the county with two kids in tow. White picket fence....swinging dicks....hmm. What's a girl to choose.

When Donna returned to Bobby, from the kids, she still had the charm in overdrive. She gushed about Bobby's cock and how hot that was, and that in spite of everything she still missed him. Guys fucked her harder or longer, her euphemisms for better, than Bobby. Still, No one made her feel comfortable like he did. Bobby regarded it all warily. He was still waiting for the proposition after all.

"Bottom line, Bobby, I need you....."

.....When they were first married, and Donna was completely monogamous, the sex was great and non stop. After all, Bobby had that strong 7 inches under the hood, and he was no slouch in the thickness category. Donna was insatiable, and Bobby's cock never failed to respond. However, Donna craved variety.

"Bobby, have a proposition for you. I love you more than anything. But I need more than you. You always hit my buttons, Bobby. But Hun, I need variety."

Bobby was visibly disturbed. As he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, Donna rushed to the floor before him.

"Don't feel bad Bobby. I love you, and I always will. I need you, and I always will. But sex isn't just love to me, it's like Food. I need it. I need a lot. I need lots of favors, and one guy can't do that."

"I'm gonna lose you."

"Bobby, I am your wife, and don't intend to change that. But I am my own woman, and a woman who wants to have many men. I need many men. I won't lie to you, and don't intend to cheat behind your back. You can do what you want, but I'm going to start fucking and sucking as many men as I can. There isn't anything you can do about it. Baby, this isn't like with Jason. Jason could have me, but doesn't want me as a wife. I love him, but not the way I love you. I will rarely ever see him, and other than great sex once every decade or two, he has nothing to offer me. These guys will not replace you, or be like Jason. They will be nameless, faceless fucks. Amazing fucks, fun for an hour or two and then history."

"Now you have some choices. You can divorce me at any time and we'll go our own separate ways. I won't gouge you in our settlement. You can have the house. I'll just take my personal things. I'll give you custody of any kids we have, and pay twice what the court says is normal in child support. I know that this is my hunger, and the man I love, thats you, shouldn't have to struggle to care for my kids.

"The second choice, is that we could just open up our marriage completely. You might actually like some strange now and then, and I wouldn't have any grounds to complain. You're a good looking guy! You are certainly well equipped for the bedroom. You're funny, smart, and charming. You could have some fun too."

"Then there is the third choice. You could actually enjoy just sharing me. Some guys find it hot to watch their wife having sex. Some husbands go to great lengths preparing their wife for a lover, or cleaning them up, or setting up dates. I know it sounds strange, but I'd kind of like to try this with you. I mean divorce is so ugly, and if you got another girl pregnant....well I couldn't stand seeing my babies playing with your bastards!"

Bobby didn't like it, but he had to suck it up or lose Donna. But Bobby was proud. He found the idea of divorce as ugly as Donna did. But he found the shame in her third option to be terrifying. Bobby agreed to open their marriage.

They began by going to a swingers club. All the men there seemed to be a foot taller than Bobby and very fit. Donna found the swingers club for them. What Bobby didn't know was that it had been started by some guys in the gym where she worked out.

The club began with 4 couples, and all the guys were personal trainers at the health club. They were all buff and handsome, and travelled together often representing the club in fitness competitions. Their wives often travelled with them, and they had become friendly. Very friendly. They all felt comfortable with the natural progression from flirting and dancing, to chaste goodbye kisses, to making out with each other's spouses on the dance floor, to full swaps and orgies.

As the four couples became more adventurous, they decided to widen their circle. Since the four wives were bi, the men decided to target hot women from the club, especially those with guys who might lean towards being pushovers. It was a selfish, but very effective strategy that guaranteed more action for the original males and all the bi wives. They developed an initiation ritual where the new couple's wife had to make love with every member, male or female, before the new male could touch other women, or even get naked in their presence. The new initiate had to make everyone cum at least twice, once orally and once with bareback penetrative sex. Of course, the male of the couple could accept the initiation duty, but the standing members were careful to accept new couples with a male who could be pushed around, but showed no same sex desire, and were repulsed by the prospect of sucking and being fucked by each male member. This ensured plenty of opportunities with new wives for the existing members.

By the time Bobby and Donna sought membership, there were twelve couples. Bobby would have to watch Donna have sex with 12 men and 12 women before he could sample the other women. He had to remain dressed, ruling out masturbation. And worse yet, Donna was not permitted to touch her husband sexually until she had completed the initiation, even if it took months.

Donna and Bobby arrived at their first party. Bobby was nervous, exceptionally jealous, and on the verge of calling it all off. As a matter of fact, this initiation ritual was making one on one cuckolding or divorce look more and more attractive. They walked into the living room where cocktail hour was in full swing. Then Donna took charge.

"Ok, I want you all to know that I love my husband and intend to earn his full membership in record time. We're gonna take care of all the boys right now. ladies, see Bobby for an appointment this week." She tossed Bobby her calendar. "Bobby, schedule two of them tomorrow, two Sunday, one each night this week, and three next weekend. Boys get your ladies talking to my man, no body gets this pussy until my husband has all 12 appointments in my day planner."

Donna dropped her dress revealing nothing but a garter belt and stockings above her stiletto heels. Her 36 dd's stood proud and amazingly perky for their size. Her cunt was freshly shaved, and glistened with the arousal brought on by her sexual dominance of the entire room. Bobby gazed at her....she was never more beautiful. Bobby was suddenly very popular, but not the way he had hoped. In no time, the girls crowding around him had filled the schedule, and left Bobby totally on his own.

"Ok boys, strip down and whip em out. Somebody get a cock in my face and one in my cunt. Figure the geography out, and you can fill my ass too, that'll shorten the fuck line considerably."

12 big hard dicks appeared on her command, and Donna began eagerly slurping and humping against them. The strong body builders had no problem with her anatomical geography, they lifted and tossed her around into seemingly impossible positions that enabled their double penetration ploys to drive Donna wilder and wilder. Her body writhed against them as it became the center of a sexual feeding frenzy. The girls took turns operating cameras and video, telling Bobby it was important to document the groups initiating activities.

Indeed the men using both holes left Donna empty from the waist down while she finished the oral requirements. And since more than half the guys had taken her ass or pussy before getting their oral ration, their stamina was through the roof. When the men finished, Donna cut them off from seconds. "No extra turns before my husband fucks me," she told them, paraphrasing their initiation rule, "even if It takes months." But she wasn't done for the night. One of the women pulled out a double dong dildo, and began the penetrative portion of the girls turn. No one would be licking Donna's sloppy pussy tonight.

Donna had a hair trigger. She came fast and often, and Bobby knew the sensations of her pussy milking a hard cock as she came were incredible. The men discovered this attribute early on, and talked about it. They held themselves off from cumming as long as possible, some being able to make her cum more than once and enjoy a double or triple dose of her pussy pulses. The room was filled with moans, groans and Donna's orgasmic screams and shouts for hours.

Everyone was spent. The girls had been shuttling between the orgy and private sessions in the bedrooms. Donna was practically comatose with orgasmic glow. The men were grinning ear to ear. One guy, with a big, hard and lean linebacker's body, and a big hard and strong cock to match, decided it was time to goad the one person in the room who had not been sated.

"Thanks for your wife, man. That was some hot shit. I know this is hard on you man, but if everyone agrees, I gotta a deal for you. Since she was so memorable, if You do one little thing tonight, and we'll some requirements. No waiting for you. Matter of fact, if you do this one thing, I'll bet every girl in this club will give you a nice little blow job when she comes over to see your wife this week. AND, I'll even move that we let your wife fuck you early, before the girls are done and as soon as she is done being so sore down there. Just one little thing."

Bobby looked around the room. The women were gorgeous. The men were buff. His wife was exhausted, with her pussy and asshole gaping wide and leaking globs of semen. Ciro, the guy who offered the deal polled the membership.

"No one ever pulled off a gangbang like that, especially not an initiate. This bitch just did 12 guys in her cunt or ass, plus 8 women if I counted right. There were 12 blowjobs, and boys, I dunno bout you, but mine was hot, and the girl never got tired even though we were all going and going like Everready fuckin bunnies. And Bobby here, he stood fast watching every one. He watched us cum over 30 times either in or on his woman. He sat here and let it happen. I say we do something for marital bliss for these two, cause they're my heros. Any one object? Any ladies mind giving him a little head after you have your time with his woman?"

There were no objections. Bobby was nervous though. He knew another foot was about to fall. There was the matter of the "one little thing." Ciro spoke again. "Here it comes," thought Bobby.

"All you have to do, is get down on your hands and knees and lick her pussy clean."

The room gasped collectively. Then it broke into a hubbub of giggles, "ews" and chatter as the members debated whether Bobby would do it. Though Bobby was feeling jealous, lonely, left out and incredibly horny, he had his pride. He declined.

The following week was awful. The women came to their house dressed to impress. They made a point of having sex right in front of him as vocally as possible. Each one left Bobby a souvenir, a dripping thong, and a deep French kiss on their way out. It was painful, and with every visit he scond guessed his decision not to go down on his wife's freshly gang banged pussy. Finally his ordeal was over. He had two weeks until the next swing party.

Donna was sore, and asked Bobby to give her some time to rest and heal before she made up for his lack of sex. Reluctantly he agreed. The next night, he got a message from her before leaving work. She would be home late. There was a problem with a server at work, and she had to stay until it was sorted out. He waited up for her, but she didn't come. She didn't call or text, just disappeared. The next morning, there was a note on the kitchen table when he came down to breakfast.

"Dear Bobby,

I have good news and bad news. The good news is I got home really late, and had to turn around and come right back in. I met Ciro when I stopped for gas, and wound up going to a motel to fuck him. Oh my god he was awesome Bobby, I may have to spend some extra time with Ciro. His cock tasted so good cumming in my mouth, and he had such a load. At least I'm well fed and won't need breakfast.

Love,

Donna

The swingers club was no place for Bobby. Everyone was interested in Donna, and no one gave a rat's ass about the husband of the couple. Bobby was shorter, not especially muscular, and just didn't look attractive next to the big tall buff bodied men. Donna had no shortage of attention. Her body screamed fuck me and men found her confident attitude sexy. The also loved the way her ass and pussy milked their cocks as she came, and she rarely spent more than 5 minutes alone before hosting a cock in one hole or another. She had a real thing for cum. She appreciated how its taste differed from man to man, and was fond of blowing one after he other, comparing their attributes as a connoisseur appreciates fine wine.

He went on to read the post scripts on her note.

"P.s. I forgot the bad news. He fucked my pussy sore. We are going to have to wait a couple of nights babe. Sorry! I'll make it up to you.

P.P.S. BTW, I'm pregnant!

....Bobby's mind snapped out of his memory and back to Donna's proposal. "Shit! She had just said she was pregnant again." Exactly as he remembered her way of giving the news about their first child back in those days of the swing club. Now she was telling him about her latest news, and her present predicament matched his mental flashback. "You are what!?"

"I'm pregnant. Again."

Bobby's mind drifted away again....

She had been so beautiful when she was pregnant. Her skin glowed, her tits grew, and she smelled inviting all the time. Her pregnancies were well planned, and her judicious handling of birth control left no doubt in Bobby's mind that her babies were conceived by his own swim team, and not of one of her lovers'. Well, maybe there was a little doubt....ok there was a lot of doubt, but his job as a medical assistant had its perks. A buddy of his had run DNA tests as a favor. They were his kids....

"Congratulations Donna. I hope you and Tony are quite happy. " he wondered what was going on in her mind. Tony was her current live in boyfriend. Tony was the guy who finally split up their marriage, not because he intended to, but because Donna fell in love with him. Yes, all of the "I love you Bobby, with them it is only sex" and "No honey, I fuck them but you and I are in it for the long haul" proclamations turned to dust when Donna fell in love with Tony.

By the time she met Tony, Bobby and Donna had both accepted the fact that Bobby really got off on seeing Donna fuck other men. They realized Bobby likes to share his woman and Donna loves strange. What serendipity! They stopped the swinging when Bobby's inevitable level of jealousy outgrew their mutual enjoyment in the act. There just wasn't anything about the swinging parties that Bobby found to be positive and Donna's pussy was always too wrecked after a party for her to make it up to Bobby later. Unavoidably, he would go into a deep funk after the parties, and as much as she loved being thoroughly fucked, she couldn't bear to see him so torn up that she couldn't reconnect with him after.

So they started fucking single guys as part of MMF threesomes. Invariably, Donna went wild over the strange guy, and Bobby became less and less active and more of a bystander. He would take pictures, or video. He often stroked her hair, rubbed her back, or held supported her in uncomfortable sexual positions, but he never touched her lovers. He didn't find incidental contact erotic when he did participate, and he certainly never fluffed, guided strange cocks into Donna's waiting snatch, or "cleaned" her lovers after sex. Bobby wouldnt even kiss Donna until she had gargled with mouthwash thoroughly, brushed her teeth and flossed, twice each, after being with her lover. She never allowed her lovers to put him down or humiliate her man. And she never cut Bobby off.

The closest she came to anything remotely disrespectful was on rare occasions when she would ask Bobby to leave the room, and lock the door. Not being there, at least to watch , drove Bobby insane with jealousy. As soon as her lovers left on these occasions, Bobby would attack her and drive them both into win-win land. He would win by massively releasing his pent up jealousy when reclaiming his wife, and she would win by having an encore multi-orgasmic fuckfest after a lover had already started her engines.

Donna and Bobby's "post lover" fucks were especially rampant with her favorite black lover, Luther. Luther's cock was not significantly larger than Bobby's, but Luther was incredibly fit, and had far superior physical stamina to Bobby. Donna was always a little more tender after Luther than other guys, and often spoiled Bobby's "reclamation" session by cutting it short due to discomfort.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers