I Have a Proposition For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"Our custody agreement is iron clad. You even agreed to make it irrevocable if I went along with your counter offer without a fight. I can't believe you came in here, hung out while I put the kids to to bed , then sucked my dick just to try and convince me to change...."

"I'm not changing anything! I know what I am, and a full time mom just isn't in my make up. You are the super parent, you don't think I know that? Every time the kids visit me, I have to cut Tony off. I don't mind, because I do love my kids, but a weekend without drives him crazy. I have to make it up to him every other Monday night. Tomorrow he's going to bring his whole truck crew over for a gang bang. He starts and finishes, says it will keep the other guys in bounds so I don't fall for one of them like I fell for him....aw shit Bobby, I don't want to do this and re-hash the old us. Here are the facts. I am pregnant. I am unmarried and pregnant. My home is ok for a kid once in a while, but Tony and I have a lifestyle where parenting just doesn't fit. I don't want custody of our kids, I want to give you custody of my baby."

"Oh shit," thought Bobby. This just isn't happening.

"And me."

"Oh Fuck."

"Exactly."

Donna made her pitch. "Tony and I want to hire You to be our baby's "dad." In exchange, we will pay you, and I will spend time with him as your woman. One weekend a month, and four vacation weeks during the year, Christmas, summer vacations, whatever you wants. I'll live with you, do anything you ask. I'll play Mom, clean house, fuck your lights out.

"Donna, be serious. I wasn't good enough for this kind of attention before we divorced. What gives now?"

"I told you Bobby, I need you. I can't do this, we both know it. Tony can't deal with kids at all. He even tried helping out with his brother's Little league team. Some people just don't get kids, and that's Tony."

"But You! You are the best Dad ever. I can't imagine anyone being a better Dad for my third kid than the same guy who is so wonderful with my first two. Don't you see? My kids would all be raised together. There is so much that is right about this."

"Right for you! How do I explain this to my friends and family!? How do I stomach looking at that child every day. Do you know how much it is going to hurt me to raise the spawn of the love of my life, who I can no longer have because she loves the man I let her fuck, and that very guy?"

"This is complicated on too many levels Donna. How do we determine vacations? How the hell can anyone put a price on what it'd costs to raise a child, much less what a surrogate should earn. Are you paying a salary? Hourly? What about overtime? Who pays the costs of medical attention and insurance? What if there are birth problems or developmental issues? Who foots the bill for college, and how do I know you won't change your mind 10 years down the road, or skip payments or something. What a laugh, he's not even married to her and she's still sticking him with the kids and their bills while she fucks her way to Ronkonkoma. Your track record of keeping promises really isn't so good. You've got this history of welching on what you say. You've broken every promise you ever made, especially those ending in "as long as you both shall live."

"Ok Bobby, let's negotiate."

She stood. She slowly and sensually disrobed. She unbuttoned his shirt, pressing her firm 36 dd's against him. She kissed him on the cheek. the forehead. All over his face but not on the lips.

"Bobby, this wasn't my idea. Tony told me to go get my ex to be our baby's Dad. He likes you Bobby, always has. And more important he respects you. He is declaring you to be the better man here Bobby, its a victory."

"Here's our offer. Support? Double what we pay the other two kids. Visitation for us? Whenever we have the older kids. Your salary? 10% of what I make less the support. We will put money away for college in a special account, and I will carry the baby on my insurance. All of this will come with a written contract, and we will cover legal fees to write it up, and for the attorney to over see things with a yearly audit. As for a guarantee we won't change our mind later? Tony will give up parental rights so you can adopt the baby if you want."

"And you? What does it mean that I get you"

" Simple. I never stopped loving you Bobby. Remember, the divorce was your idea. I never stopped loving our kids, you know that. I just fell in lust with Tony, then in love. You were Mr. Everyday, he was like a rocket, hot bright and explosive. You are both fun to be with, but Tony has the sex thing down. Sorry, you can't do for me what he does. Bobby when you shared me, you stepped back and watched. When Tony shares me, he is in charge. He directs everything. He tells the guys what they'll be doing, controls their pace, if there is more than one he controls the order, and he is always first and last. He starts it out because her #1 HAS to be first, and he finishes up because I need to be reclaimed. There is never jealousy because he stops things he dislikes."

"But lately he has seen he can't give me something. He can't sleep all night with me. Oh once in a while he can crash and stay there, but he has very low tolerance for cuddling and snuggling. He hates waking up with anyone. And physical contact that isn't sexual? Lets just say the only time he holds my hand in public is when he is leading me someplace where he can fuck me or I can blow him."

"I need to wake up with a man once in a while, and not just to take care of morning wood. I need to walk arm in arm on a beach, fall asleep being spooned, and once in a while be Romanced just because I'm me, not because my guy is horny. And as much as I like getting fucked, I miss making love."

"Bobby, I need a family vibe too. I miss waking up in bed with you with the kids climbing into bed on a Saturday morning. I miss going to the zoo with them AND holding your hand the whole time we are there."

"I'm going to keep fucking Tony, maybe forever. And because he is so much better than you and I need sex so much, he's going to be my #1. But I want to feel the wife and mother thing too. And baby, that's where you come in."

Strangely, it made sense to Bobby. Well, not so strangely. During her convincing spiel, Donna had gently removed Bobby's remaining clothing, drawn him to the kitchen table, seated herself and wrapped her long creamy thighs around him, and pulled him close.

"Just like this baby," she murmured as she guided him into her cunt and into her embrace, "once a month. Wife and Mommy. And you'll be father to two of my kids, and Daddy to all three. Baby, this is really it you know, your ultimate fantasy. Cuckold is like the cuckoo. The cuckoo leaves its children for another man to raise. Be my little cuckold, raise my babies. I will make it so worth your while."

She raises her legs around him, and he slides them high to his shoulders. He begins fucking her. It feels like he is home. Her cunt is hypnotic, milking his cock to keep him entranced. Donna's pussy is soaking, and his cock is covered with her sexy syrup. It is Bobby who is changed. It is Bobby who has the confidence of a man with nothing to lose. He holds the cards. She needs him to agree, she needs a Daddy for her baby.

One long stroke slipped out, accidentally on purpose. When he presses it back in, he enters her ass. Tony's ass. To he ass she had taken from him....with ceremony....and given to her lover.

"Stop...."

"NO! This is my biggest condition. This ass? The one you gave to Tony and took from me? I want it back. It is mine exclusively. No more Tony, no more firehouse gang bang buddies. This is Bobby's ass. You say no? I say no to your kid. You say only partly acceptable I say no, you change your mind later, and give it to someone else, you take your baby home. I want it all in writing, all legal, and the ass given to me in the contract. Mine."

He slaps her ass a little more than playfully. Oh its good to have power! It is amazing how strong a position he has, now that he doesn't have to fight to keep her. She has confessed that although Bobby isn't close to the sex machine Tony is, she needs what Bobby did give her. Bobby was leveraged by Donna's propositions enough during their history to have learned a thing or two. Donna stopped him. She objected, and said it is too much. She can't cut Tony off from anything.

"Then plan to start changing diapers, lots of them. Who knows, you might even have twins. I recommend you do some sound proofing. If the baby is like your other two kids, they wake up in the morning at the slightest sound. If that happens, morning wood requires a quiet solo solution in the shower. Get Tony ready for little league practice. And trading Tony's Camaro for a mini van. And...."

"OK! DAMN IT OK. ITS YOUR ASS, AND YOURS ALONE. NOW JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!"

Bobby drove himself slowly into her until he was balls deep. He could feel her ass spasming already and remembered her small orgasms. He could always get her small orgasms going, especially in her ass. It was the massive class A orgasms that he could only give her orally, and even then only with a great deal of attention. It had been his saving grace in their married days. These weren't his married days. As her spasms subsided He withdrew almost completely and then drove back in slowly. He had spent the last three years going over in his mind what had gone wrong, what he lacked that allowed her to fall in love with Tony and cast him aside. Tony was a bigger and stronger man, though his cock was not abnormally larger than Bobby's. It had to be how he moved, or knowing what buttons to push, or when to change speed.

Bobby withdrew his cock again, and drove it slowly balls deep a third time, again feeling her ass milking him with a "mini cum." She felt so good, and looked so hot with her 36dd's flopping just in front of him. He resisted the urge to grab them, choosing instead to enjoy his cock in her ass....now his ass. As he held there feeling her assgasms looking at her luscious tits, he began to feel that deep heat inside his groin that always preceded an orgasm.

"Why so fast!?" he thought. "She always feels so good and looks so fucking sexy. Look at her O face, if only I could have made it last longer, or reach the big O level without pulling out and licking her..."

And it came to him. Somewhere he had read that the biggest, most powerful sex organ there was was the mind. Tony was brawn, but he was a dipshit. Hey, a guy shares his wife with you because it's a turn on. She falls in love with the strange. Then the strange starts sharing her too, even arranging gang bangs. How long does Tony think he can keep Donna interested enough in him to prevent her from falling for someone else? How smart can he be? No, Bobby wasn't going to out fuck Tony with his body, he was going to do it with his mind.

"OH MY GAWD BOBBY! WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? BABY, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS, IT'S YOUR ASS....NEVER STOP...I NEED IT NOW AND I NEED IT HARD...."

She was never this vocal when they were married, rarely even close, and then only when his tongue was involved. Bobby realized while he had been analyzing their married love life, he had been anal-izing her horny ass. He sped up and began thrusting hard, fast and deep. That burn deep in his groin began to return.

"NO!" He shouted. He addressed himself, not wanting this temporary paradise to end.

Donna was had a shocked expression on her face, thinking he had shouted at her. Then he slowed down! On purpose! Just as it was really feeling good! What an ass! That was so unlike Bobby. He never refused a sexual request. Or command. Or...actually he had always been putty in her hands. And her cunt. And her mouth. And her ass, until Tony took it away. But tonight he refused her. Forcefully. It was, well, kind of sexy.

Bobby however was mortified that he had yelled out loud. He held himself still as he thought what to do, and he felt Donna assgasming again. She was responding, what now. He didn't want to blow his load so soon. He was consumed by the power of control. This would be at his speed. His pace. His time. His intensity. His choice. He found that sexy. He resumed his slow pace, and Donny's head rolled back on the table. Her back arched, and those massive tits stretched firm against her frame. He reached out and grabbed her nipples and she let out a low guttural unearthly

"GAAAAAWWWWFUCK". It was a primal growl as her body came hard. Nine years of marriage, and he had only caused her to cum like this with his tongue, and never quite this intense. Nine years of marriage, two dating, and three divorced, and this was the first time he had ever seen her full on orgasm from HIS penetration, not just as a bystander when her lovers fucked her.

Bobby found that relieved of the pressure of pleasing a wife enough to keep her at home, he had incredible staying power. Damn! Maybe it wasn't so hard being the bull. Bobby continued to take his time. Donna continued to cum. Hard.

Finally Bobby noticed the clock, and remembered he had to work the next day. He set his mind to finishing, and his body exploded as he came. After his own release, he pondered the reality of his new situation. Donna came to him tonight, needed him, because she needed that "family feeling" that Tony can't provide. She needed to belong, even if just part time. She was nesting, and Tony wasn't the type to nest with her.

Bobby decided not to give Donna what she wanted, not just yet. He stepped back, and his dick plopped out of her ass, leaving a copious amount of cum oozing from her gaping orifice, and walked away.

He cleaned up, and came back to find his ex primed with questions. "What happened to you? Where did you learn that kind of control, you never lasted like that? Omg Bobby, do me again. Damn! If you had done that years ago, I never would have run off with...."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You would have run off with Ciro, or Luther or Tony or Tom, or Dick or Harry. I'm the same guy you married. You haven't been with me for years, that's all. Now I'm the strange-and-fresh-and-different and Tony is Mr. same old same. You're just not wired for a life time of love with the same guy Donna. You don't have it in you."

" But that's not the point right now is it. The point is the latest of your propositions. Every proposition you ever make includes wild sex so you can cloud my judgement. Not this time. So let's talk about this wonderful deal. I think my end is light. You want me to jostle my life and the kids lives to take in a newborn. A newborn! Kids are a shitload of work, and even more of an emotional investment."

Double the child support for Tony's bastard. 20% of your salary. Tony makes yearly contributions to a trust fund for college, and I like him putting in 20% of his salary too. . I'm going to raise his baby for him, that's a luxury. Luxury isn't cheap, and college won't be in 18 years either. Besides, why should he get off easier than you? Oh, and you will pay an accountant and attorney's fees to audit this, but i pick the pros, not you two."

"You will take all three of the kids one weekend a month, I take them two, and you come to my home on the fourth for "family time." You come here for four weeks a year for "fuck-cation" and family time. oh, and the kids and I will always get Christmas week."

"I get your ass back. Exclusively. That will become the one promise that you made to me that I will insist on. Seriously, if I find you had a proctologist who popped a boner while checking you out, your bastard comes home. And I will know. Your ass will tell me."

"I'm not adopting Tony's kid. What kind of guarantee would that be. You're dumping the kid off on me, making it permanent gives you the guarantee that my hands are tied. No Donna, you are going to pay for this guarantee. You pay me the support and salary until age 18, no matter what. Get a lawyer, write it up, no negotiations. Take it or leave it, deal or no deal. Or in terms of what it will mean to Tony, Camaro or Minivan."

Donna kissed Bobby goodnight, but told him she didn't think Tony would go for it. He didn't. Two weeks later, Donna brought the kids home, hoping for another chance to sexually convince Bobby. Maybe a little more "negotiating sex" would loosen his stance. Tony was adamant about not paying more than 10% and there would be no more anal sex for Bobby, much less any cutting off of Tony's "turf."

But Bobby didn't answer the door. Instead, a long lean blonde willow of a girl opened it wide. The kids cried out "Carla" and scampered inside with their little bags for hugs.

"Thanks for bringing them back early! Bobby and I are going to barbecue for them, then we have some plans of our own. Bobby got tickets for the family concert in Westport tonight. They'll love it!"

"Um, ok. Is Bobby here? I wanted to talk to him."

"Oh sorry, he's just in the shower. He said he didn't want to smell like me when the kids got home."

"Oh. I see. Well, would you mind if I waited?"

"He told me to ask you to call him tomorrow. Thanks again! Hope we can sit down and chat sometime when things are less hectic."

She closed the door, and for a first time ever, Donna was shut out from Bobby's world. Shut out by another woman. Damn, was this how jealousy felt? She didn't like it. Fuck that bitch! Bobby was hers! She had him first! She married him, shared kids...shit. Threw him over and divorced him. She truly had no leverage, and saw her trump card, being able to dominate Bobby sexually, at will, disappearing in a pretty young thing with long lean legs and blonde hair down to her waist. FUCK!

since hooking p with Bobby, Donna had always possessed the wild sexy bad boy and the homebody baby daddy with the white picket fence. Now she was in danger of losing half of that package, the half that was especially hard to find. Bad boys were a dime a dozen. Fucking was such a basic part of the human male hat finding a guy who could ring her chimes was always easy for her. Flaunt her tits and they came crawling. But a guy like Bobby?

Shit. Donna couldn't let him become dependent on another woman. This one just closed her out of her family's evening, and she wasn't even a serious squeeze for her Bobby. I mean shit, Bobby never mentioned a serious squeeze. This is the first time she had even seen him casually involved with some one. Just two weeks ago when he fucked her ass he had said he hadn't been dating. Damn it, that's why she left the housework and childcare up to him, so he would be too busy to date. Her Bobby? She hadn't felt possessive about Bobby since. Shit! Never.

Donna went home to reason with Tony. The money was a small sacrifice, and her ass was promised to Bobby first after all, but Tony was livid over both points. Donna had never seen him jealous before. He had always been in control of everything before. Now Bobby was in the driver's seat, and Tony didn't like it. Donna thought it was kind of....hot? Bobby? Hot? Well, once upon a time, yeah, but not since he gave her away by losing her to Tony. But suddenly, things were different.

Donna and Tony fought all week. Then one day when she pulled over into the Chrysler dealer and asked to see their Town and Country models she finally got his attention. He was suddenly struck with visions of his Camaro morphing into a box with faux wood side panels. Suddenly short of breath, Tony excused himself and returned to Donna's car. She carried a T&C brochure and the salesman's business card.

"You ok?" She asked him.

"No." He paused. She let him think. "This is real, isn't it. A baby. Everything changes, doesn't it?"

She nodded.

"That's what happened to Bobby, isn't it. You guys had kids and had to grow up. He did. You didn't."

Another nod. She did well to hide the first tear.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers