I Have a Proposition For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"I'm sorry honey," she would tell Bobby as he waited to reclaim his wife, "he is just so vigorous when he fucks me, I'm sore afterwards. I just don't have anything left for you. Give me a couple days to heal. Nobody can fuck like Luther, not even Jason."

Bobby wasn't stupid. He could read between the lines. This was a woman who could fuck all day every day if she wanted to. She didn't need rebounding. He knew she was really saying she didn't want an inferior fuck after Luther. It would be disappointing. It was disappointing to Bobby though. Disappointing and incredibly erotic, and his masturbating schedule ran non-stop,in post Luther weeks.

Bobby got especially turned on when Luther mounted Donna missionary, spread her legs wide and straight with his own, and postponed her body hard. Luther's muscular back and legs would ripple as his whole body slapped against Donnas skin, driving her crazy. Luther would pin Donna's hands in this position, and with his ankles twined around hers she was open and pinned to receive his sheer fucking force. Donna would cum over and over, and Bobby would move to see between heir legs, where since the copulating couple were stretched wide, he had a clear and first rate view of Donna's cunt being pulverized by Luther's steel hard equipment and his balls slapping against her soft ass cheeks, almost as if they were spanking her.

..."Bobby, pay attention! This is important! I can't have you daydreaming!"

Bobby tried to shake the memory of Luther from his mind. Donna was about to give him one of her propositions, and he needed to think clearly. she had that knack for leading him down paths that were incredibly erotic in the short term but had a way of fucking up his life for years afterwards. Bobby, still naked from Donna's world class blow job, squirmed in front of her. She moved him to a chair, pushed him to sit in it, and nestled her massive tits around his well recovered, very hard cock.

"Like I said Bobby. This time I need more than Tony can give. I need you. Tony and I are having this baby, but,"

Of course Donna had needed more then too. She always needed more. Sex was a drug to her, and what was great one day, was less the next because it lost the novelty. Soon she was looking for something new and more outrageous. She continually upped the ante. She began kicking Bobby out of the room just as he settled into watched Luther executing his signature stretch-Donna's-body-with-your-widely-spred-legs-fuck. Being cut out of watching made Bobby more voracious in the after fuck. More. Always more.....

Enter Tony into their life. When she first saw him in a local watering hole, she knew she had to fuck him, and pulled out all the stops to achieve her goal. He came in with several other guys when their shift at the fire station was over. Bobby felt threatened by Tony at first sight. There was something about him, everybody's pal, a barrel for a chest and biceps bigger than Bobby's thighs, and damn good looking. When Donna told Bobby just how badly she wanted Tony in her bed, Bobby threw a fit, and Donna had to fuck Bobby's lights out to get him to agree to it. As soon as he did, Donna's eyes sparkled like they did on their wedding night. The jealous knot in Bobby's stomach wound more tightly than ever. He knew her eyes were not sparkling for him, but for Tony.

Although Tony is a stud, he is a really good guy, and Bobby grew to like him. He never shut Bobby out of the fun directly, he just didn't leave room for Bobby to play until he left, and then Donna was usually exhausted and begged off. As for Donna, those little things she always protected as her husband's domain from her lovers slowly moved into Tony's ownership. First, she stopped blowing Bobby. He missed those world class blow jobs, not only for their unique sensual appeal but for the intimate way they always let Bobby know he and Donna were going to be ok after she gave her body to another man. Donna was always an incredible cumslut, she could never get enough. She loved it so much, she never failed to lick the slick coating off a lover's cock in order to get the last few bits of flavor. Though she never said it directly, Bobby clearly read her hints and behavior. She no longer craved his cum.

Donny's eyes sparkled whenever she talked about Tony, and she absolutely glowed when he was with her. Her body melted around him like no other lover, the way she used to melt around Bobby when they met. But no longer. He took pains to remind Donna of her promises in that first proposition. If he let her be with other men, she would always return to him. It was just sex with them, she would always make love with Bobby. And she would always make up what she gave away to other men after her lovers left, when they were alone as husband and wife.

Donna always assured Bobby her promises were still intact, she just needed to stretch them a little for Tony. He was special you see, maybe even more than Jason. Bobby knew it was too late. His wife was in love with another man. The question was, did she still love Bobby at all?

Tony was appreciative of Bobby's gift, and frequently told Donna to thank him, and be nice to her hubby with her sloppy seconds. After all, its to Tony's advantage to have the man Donna loves happy to keep sharing her. The men became friends. The problem was Donna stopped looking at Bobby like her number 1. He began to feel like her full time sloppy second. Though Donna still tries to lock Bobby out of the room when she fucks her lover, Tony never let's her, and Bobby can't help but watch. Tony never seems to be fucked out. Donna can alternate between fucking and sucking all night, and Tony always springs back in minutes.

Tony is an aggressive lover, and loves the idea of sharing because he knows he is the best there is. No one can compare, so his women always want to come back to him, no matter who they go home to or who pays their bills. He destroys Donnas pussy every time. He makes all three holes deliciously sore every time. Bobby takes pics and videos of everything, but rarely joins in, feeling intimidated, like he won't measure up. He couldn't bear to fail, especially in front of Tony. She rapidly continues to let go of her pre-extramarital activity promises. She freely feels love, shows love and gives real love to another man.

Bobby lost weekends. It happened when one weekend Tony wanted Donna to go to a party at the beach with him, but didn't want to come home. Donna wanted to go in the worst way. Bobby would have loved to go along, but someone had to stay home and be the parent. Donna came back dreamy eyed and mooning over the time she had, and couldn't even concentrate enough to give Bobby details. Soon after that, Tony was spending every weekend with Donna, and Bobby was a weekend Mr. Mom. Donna's final promise was looking feeble. Bobby realized there was no way he and his wife could stay married. There was no way they would always be together.

"Bobby, I have something to tell you."

She sat Bobby down and looked him in the eye gathering her thoughts.

" I'm sorry Bobby, but last night I promised Tony he would be the only one to fuck my ass from now on."

Bobby was devastated. Donna's ass had always been special to him. It was where he fit best. It was his favorite orifice, and in spite of his love for her great chest, it was his favorite part of her body. So well rounds, bubble built enough to make him drool, but small enough to be tight and firm. No cottage cheese on those cheeks! She refused to give him her anal virginity. He knew she played with dildos anally, and she loved the feel of his fingers in her back door, but she always balked at his cock coming to the party that way. He remembered being forced to watch someone else take her anal cherry like it was just this afternoon.....

.... she had brought a strapping young black man home. He had delivered software packages to one of the sites she supervised, flirted with her shamelessly and asked her to meet her at his hotel for a night of heaven.

She declined telling him her husband would object to her going to a hotel with a strange man. She allowed him to feel and show the rejection before telling him instead of the hotel, he would have to come home with her and let her husband watch.

"You won't regret it. I will give you the fuck of your life. Your old man can't fuck like me. I'm gonna tap your ass like no one ever has.

"My old man ain't so old, and never fails me in the sack. You can come home and fuck me, but no one bests my guy. And no one, including my husband, puts his pecker up my ass. No one confuses my exit by sending something in."

"I'll make you a bet. I come home and fuck you silly. You let hubby watch. I'll stay away from your ass until hubby says anything about me being the best. Anything about the best, I get your ass. Anyone says anything like no one ever made you this or did you that we'll, anything making me #1 and I pop the cherry off your tail."

Donna, thought a bit. It was a lot to risk.

"What's in it for me? My stakes are high, what will you put up?"

"If I lose, I'll give you my jet ski."

Now understand, sex was no big deal to Donna. She never measured it against anything of material value. If she lost the bet, she'd give up her anal virginity in front of her husband, who she had always denied that honor and pleasure. She was certain she could make that up to Bobby though, by giving him her ass frequently and exclusively for a while. Exclusively, yeah, he would respond to having a "husband treat" for a while, that would do it. And what If she won?

She took the bet. She took him home. Bobby was tired. his clinic was operating shorthanded, and he had spent a week loaded with what was for him very rare overtime. She woke Bobby as she brought her lover to bed, forcing a very reluctant and grouchy Bobby to watch.

"Oh well," she rationalized " he'll feel so much better when I claim this putz' jet ski."

He undressed and his dark black cock sprung up 10 inches long and thick as a coke can. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers.

"Hello sailor."

Ten minutes of pounding with his 10 inch chocolate colored cock and he was pulling Donna's trigger. 11 minutes in he was firing her on full automatic. In twelve minutes he had her screaming "Don't ever stop! Don't ever stop! Oh GAWD it's so good it's so good it's so good. Damn it motherfucker no one ever...."

She shut up. But too late. His white toothy smile flashed bright against his dark skin. He had her. She just lost a jet ski. And her ass. She was upset at her weakness. She realized then, she always told lovers hey were the best, or no one had ever done her that well. It was something she said to stroke their ego. She even said it to Bobby now and again. Her orgasms stopped, though the cock didn't. She had denied Bobby her ass for years. She was actually holding it off or a special time with him, and always planned to give it up to her husband. Now here he was, in foul temper forced to watch her fuck this dark sex god, for a stupid bet he didn't know about. He was going to have to witness a stranger take her anal cherry, her out of bounds to him virgin ass because of a bet he didn't know about. Shit.

The cock pumped on. An on. And on. She no longer recognized the fact that a man was attached to it. Donna had long ceased to enjoy this one. Her games with Bobby were one thing, but this would hurt him deeply. Her ass was always supposed to go to him. Finally the cock stiffened, pumped deep, and erupted its cum deeply into her. He lay on top of her, panting, the cock still buried in her oozing cunt. He pulled out, and a slurry of sex slime came with it, dragged hot by the broad flare of his mushroom head.

"I'm gonna pee, grab a drink of water, and cum back in here to take my winnings."

He strolled out. She looked at Bobby. He was weary, not aroused. He didn't need this. It was going to take something special from her, but the big special she had to give him was going to the man in their bathroom.

"Bobby, I have a proposition for you."

A half hour later, she lay panting on her stomach. Bobby had gotten up to show the first man to ever fuck her ass out of their home. He had stayed and watched it all. He was sullen and distant. She was sure his jealousy quotient was through the roof, but he had remained clothed and had not shot a single video or taken a single picture. That was not his usual demeanor. He liked watching her fuck, was always nude, often jerked off, and took hundreds of pics and videos for their later enjoyment.

It was a bittersweet moment for her. She had been royally fucked in both holes, and her body still shuddered with after shock and glowed with post coital bliss. But she was unsure of Bobby for the first time ever.

Bobby returned to the bedroom. In no time she felt his erection press into her ass and begin to pound. There were none of his usual gentle caresses, he uttered nothing sexy, her was no love. He simply took back what was his. Though he could now never claim any of his wife's cherries, he was clearly aiming her ass. It was his turf, she knew it. She promised it in her proposition. But now it felt different. Before she always enjoyed her sexual expolits. she enjoyed being a slut. But tonight, her husband was taking it in anger, and for the first time in her life, she felt not like a slut, but like a whore.

She hadn't expected this, but knew she had deserved it. She didn't shed a tear for herself, but felt bad for Bobby. This was so out of his character. He finished, showered, and went to sleep. She showered, then joined him in bed.

She woke up in the middle of the night. Bobby had rolled her on her stomach, ripped her panties down, and mounted her ass again. She heard him sob as his cock opened her ass wide. That brought tears to her eyes as well. He showered again. She didn't. She knew he would be back. He was. He fucked her ass four times that night, determined to ruin her.

Bobby was a man possessed. For a week, he barely spoke to her, but he fucked her ass day and night. He grabbed her in the kitchen and spun her to the table, ripped her pants down and drove himself in dry. He threw her over the back of a couch and fucked her like a pile driver. He took her anywhere and everywhere. Her proposition was that she would give her lover her ass as her wager agreed, but after that, it would be Bobby's. Only Bobby's. Any time, any place, Bobby owned her ass. He held her to her word. Until Tony...

"Oh great Donna. First no more blow jobs, then you go away with him every weekend. Now your ass. You promised me your ass when you lost it in that fucking bet. Mine and only mine for the rest of our lives. You and your promises. Your promises don't mean Jack. What happened to 'I'll always come back to you,' and 'don't worry, anything I do with someone else I will always make it up to you?' How can no more oral then no more anal be coming back to me, and how can you make that up?"

Donna was caught in her own promises, but stubbornly refused to budge. She tried to get him to concede by promising to cut back on weekends, and give him more time when Tony was on weekend duty.

"So I get Tony's leftovers. I get you only when he can't, and only your pussy."

"Yes, but about that. I think you should start wearing a condom. I don't want to get pregnant again, and there is only so long a girl can spend in a diaphragm. I'll use that with Tony, because he really hates condoms, and you never minded. Once in a while I suppose we could slip you in without a cover, but we know how fertile your sperm is, and I'm going off the pill."

"Why?"

"Well, my period lasts longer when I'm on the pill, and it really eats into Tony and my sex life, so I thought,"

"I've been dealing with your fucking period for years. For Tony you go off the pill and make your husband wear condoms. Hey Donna, tell me how you really feel."

"I don't understand Bobby, what do you want me to say?"

"Just level with me. Do you still love me at all? Or is Tony already more than a lover. He's my replacement, isn't he?"

She doesn't answer. She doesn't have to. He knows the score.

They try to continue. They want to make it work for the kids' sake. It was as if as long as she didn't say it, they don't have to face her being in love with Tony. He tries to Romance her, to keep her from Tony. He brings flowers, he gives her gentle massages with soft music and hot stones. He cooks for her, ramps up his fathering skills.

He tries to take her ass. His ass, she gave it to him. He is denied. He is almost totally cut off. Then the day came when she got up in the morning, and left without kissing him goodbye. She had never done that before. She was gone to him.

She was apologetic when she came home. She brought a take out dinner and a bottle of wine. She had tickets to a ball game Friday night, and began to tell Bobby she was going to spend the weekend with him. No rules, no restrictions. They would be each other's one and only from Friday after work until Monday. She had a sitter to stay with the kids, a hotel reservation near the stadium, and plans to wear him out every night.

She didn't see Bobby sitting forlornly at the kitchen table as she chattered away about how much fun they were going to have, how great it would be. She turned the corner with her treats to see him sitting at the table, his cheeks streaked with tears, and a sheaf of papers in front of him. They were divorce papers. He had enough....

.....Donna could out-suck a vacuum cleaner. And she was going world class on Bobby again. Three years! He had missed out on this for so long! Being an exclusive cumslut had been one of Bobby's early gifts to Tony, which was how Bobby thought of the things Tony got that Donna no longer gave her husband. Had she missed him that much? Was this the beginning of her trying to woo her way back to him? He knew there was something behind this. Soon his over thinking causes Tony to soften. Donna notices, but instead of saying something, slides her hand up to his balls, then lets one fInger tease towards his anus, then slide in slowly to find his prostate. She has his full attention, and he spews....

Bobby's sex life wasn't what it was when they were married, but he wasn't an inactive divorcee either. Truth was, he only dated when Donna had the kids. He hadn't gone out this week and his date two weeks ago was kind of a bust. Busty yes, but with a level of passion as exciting as a wet dog. He was a single parent of very active kids, trying to take some extra work when schedules allowed between driving kids to little league and ballet lessons. It was exhausting. Lying down for some "alone time" was rare and uninspired, since he refused to keep porn in the same house where he was raising a family. The best sex he had gotten over the last month was with Mrs. Soap for a quickie in the shower. He blew a wad into Donna's eager mouth, and she handled it like a pro, not spilling a drop. Handled it like a pro....well hat fits, he thought.

"Bobby, we need to talk."

He laughed. Not a little, big waves of belly rippling tear jerking laughter came over him. The four words of impending disaster that no man wants to hear from his woman, coming from the lips of a woman who used to be his were somehow funny to him. Lips that had just encased his cock with a most delicious blow job, were now trying to tell him something she had to cushion with "we need to talk." Oh this was going to be good.

"Donna, the days we had to talk are long gone," he laughed.

"It's a custody issue."

Well, that killed the laughter. He leveled an icy gaze at her. They both knew she was not "Mom" material. Oh she did fine for the short stretches their custody agreement gave her, but for the long haul? No way. She was an executive with little time for after school activities, and a slut who favored sleeping with muscles and big cocks over comforting a nightmare or a fever stricken child in the middle of the night. she was sweet and kind with the kids, but she was the kind of sweet and kind that enjoyed kids then was thrilled to pass them off when they weren't playing.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers