I Have a Proposition For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"Then I came along, still acting like a kid. Big, strong fireman sure, but aside from the job, no responsibilities. No one depending on me. Still out drinking all night every night, picking up women, hanging out with other knuckleheads...hitting on married women in my Camaro while their husbands were driving their kids around in minivans."

Donna couldn't hide the tears any longer. Tony was facing an adulthood he didn't want. He was facing his first real adult crisis. Donna wasn't some bimbo he could just cast aside without another thought. She also wasn't some loose milf who he could fuck and then send her and her problems back to her husband. She was carrying his kid, and he was scared. His old man had been a crappy father, so he had no idea how to do it right. He had never watched other guys with their kids, thinking he would never need to know. He was scared he would royally fuck up as a father. He was scared of having to be responsible to one woman for the rest of his life, even someone as hot as Donna.

He didn't want the mini van, or the white picket fence, or the skateboards on the sidewalk, or fixing windows broken by batted balls or....oh shit ....it could be a girl. He couldn't raise a girl. There would be pink. There would be tutus and...oh fuck. There would be adolescent boys in 12 years....no no no no no no no no. And hell no!

"Baby, I'm going to miss your ass. Make the deal."

The lawyers drew up the contracts, and everything was made legal. Donna and Tony moved to Connecticut and bought a house near Bobby. Donny's commute was just about as long either way. Tony found his niche working in a larger fire company, and his experience brought him a nice promotion. He would make captain within a year, and accepted that responsibility with pride. Donna had the baby, and Bobby took it in as if it were his own daughter.

Donna visited once a month, like clockwork. However she wasn't able to climb back into bed with Bobby. You see those 7 remaining months of pregnancy, plus six weeks of no sex after delivering was a huge disadvantage for Donna. The girl she had met at Bobby's house had become quite a fixture in his home. Donny's kids loved her, she could cook like a pro, and made a good steady income running a ballet studio and teaching dance. Of course having a fit and lithe young dancer's body was not a handicap. Nor was the head start an obsessively jealous Donna had spotted her while pregnant.

All those years ago, Donna had set Bobby up with the swingers club, that particular club, on purpose. It was built by and for big muscular men, and Bobby wasn't that. Donna had needed a way to keep Bobby under her thumb sexually, while enjoying the freedom of an unrestricted hotwife. Even now, three years divorced, she needed to be able to keep Bobby sexually on edge to be able to control this situation with her baby, not to mention her older kids.

If Bobby had a serious relationship with a woman who spent most of her time living with them, almost a family, it was bad news. If this got serious and her kids had a full time mother figure, she could easily be cut out of their world, intentionally or not. Just when she thought she found a new way of sharing Bobby and Tony and having the best of both worlds, while owing neither the guilt ridden allegiance of a wife, Carla appeared on the scene.

There had to be a way to get Bobby back where she wanted him. Sure Carla had almost a year head start, but Donna knew she was the love of Bobby's lives. They shared the kids, all those adventures.

Suddenly Donna's mind was flooded with memories of those adventures, and how one sided they had been. And the kids? If Bobby hadn't done those DNA tests, Donna might have never known who her babies' daddy was. A shadow of doubt crept into Donna's mind, and shrouded her status as the love of Bobby's life. There was no way she was going to sleep in the guest room one weekend a month while that little bitch fucked her husband in their bed.

There had to be a way. But that story is for another day.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers