I Know Melanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek was sitting on the adjacent sofa watching us get it on and enjoying himself. All three of us made it into the shower and got cleaned up. Afterwards, Derek got dressed and left for a while to meet his friends.

"Mel, thanks for letting that happen. I really enjoyed myself, as you could see." said Nancy.

"I figured it was time to get that out in the open. Now there won't be any wondering or mystery about it. After all, you are my best friend!" I concluded.

"That was pretty hot! I especially liked it when you were caressing and kissing me while Derek fucked me. And what was all that about when you ate his cum out of my pussy? You are a dirty little whore, aren't you?" Nancy asked.

"I guess so! You guys just looked so hot that I had the urge to do that. Anyway, you're no angel Nancy! My boyfriend just fucked your brains out!" I said.

"Yeah, I guess that makes me a dirty little whore also! Derek's cock felt so good, I'm jealous!" Nancy replied.

Derek's cock felt good inside all right. I knew that feeling very well. I always do the same thing she did when she came. I also locked my arms and legs around his body tightly when I orgasmed which ultimately forced him to cum inside of me. I guess we just couldn't help it. Our bodies were meant to freeze solid while our senses skyrocketed and our minds blacked out from the intense pleasure of our orgasms. When Derek made me cum, I would do anything for him. I worshipped his wonderful cock and I craved it all of the time.

Nancy was seeing a guy, but now I think she will want what I have. I am crazy for black cock and it's all that I ever think of. It's only going to be black cock for me permanently, and I think I've convinced Nancy too. We're supposed to go out this week for a girl's night out on Wednesday. I know what Nancy will be looking for! As for myself, I have my man already. I just need to keep him happy. I hope he realizes that.

12