All Comments on 'I Love Women in Panties Ch. 07'

by lovethosepanties

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

awesome luv satin stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think this was a great first attempt at writing - thanks.

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic stories and please continue along the same lines. Thank you.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Promise one thing

While this may be the finale of this very entertaining and stimulating series, please do not let it be the end of your contributions to Literotica.

You are too good a writer to stop now.

Start another series--soon!

lovethosepantieslovethosepantiesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Thanks for your encouraging comments, these chapters have been my first attempt at writing, but thanks to your feedback it won't be my last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG great story!!!!

This story has to be one of the best I have read on here and would love to hear more.

I love the feel of silk panties and slips wrapped around my cock so the last part had me hard the whole time I read it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, loved the panties reference so many times, it made me think of all the times I wore sexy panties too. I never have fucked a women like that and can only imagine what it would feel like. I want to do it now!

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555almost 8 years ago
I gushed !!!

Oh my ! I am embarrassed... As I read your story I was kneeling on my knees in my bed wearing my plain but silky nylon undies . I was sliding my finger back and forth pressing lightly between my wet lips then tapping on my swollen clit. My pussy was swollen and so wet . I was flicking my fingers over my swollen nipples with my other hand then lightly pulling my nipples, rubbing , flicking , wetting my fingers and pinching as I tugged as slipped them off over and over... Ohh I could hardly stand it ! I began pushing my finger harder over my panties as they slid back and forth ... Pushing and pinching my swollen clit , tugging on my nipples, rocking back and forth . Sliding faster and faster rubbing hard on my clit . I could feel it building . My whole body was hot and flushed...Then I couldn't hold back as my body began to quake and shudder.. My vagina began to pulse then I screamed over and over and my body began to convulse beyond control and I felt warm wet pulsing fluid squirting from my pussy , soaking my panties and the bed .Gushing over and over as my body quaked and I rubbed my pussy back and forth pushing as hard as I could , pulling my nipples in rhythm until I fell forward on the bed , quivering, my bottom in the air , fluid still squirting in smaller pulses ... Then I just collapsed.. Wet and exhausted ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very very good!

I too have a serious panty fetish so I know how you feel. I only wish I had a sister and friends that were willing to do what they did for you. I would have died and gone to heaven that night. This was a very good story and I really enjoyed it. I hope to be reading more of your work soon, Thank you for sharing your adventure with us. DW5062@yahoo.com

PantyLadPantyLadalmost 7 years ago
Panty Perfection

New to Literotica and already I have found Nirvana, your stories are a second heaven for me! please keep writing.

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555almost 7 years ago
Wet

I love women who love women in panties . I love this sight too ! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Since this is somewhat based on real life. Please say that you eventually married Diane. If not, then at least aged the two of them. I really enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
but...

...did the author at any point in this series mention how these women smelled and tasted? i think not, and this is a huge omission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliantly erotic series

I really enjoyed your writing. Please do more as you have a talent for erotic writing. I was in a constant state of arousal during the whole series. Also good to find proper grammar for a change. Please keep it up!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Just get over it!

Enjoyed your story but didn't understand your aversion to wearing the panties. It's not the end of the world to wear panties and it doesn't make you any lesser of a man if you do. It's all in your mind. I guarantee that if three young sexy ladies asked me to wear their panties I wouldn't hesitate a heart beat.

Not bad for a first time, thanks.

BTW, I loved the comment (?) left by Lisamarie555 on your story. Sounds like she really got off reading it.

doninpantiesdoninpanties11 months ago

Your stories have made me realize how much I love panties🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous