All Comments on 'I Love You Ch. 05'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
:-(

This sucks,I dnt knw if I like this or not,if she wanted the baby then why starve it...I mean really doesnt he feel like shouting at her 4heavens sake,this is wrong..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
get the maid out

that stupis lying convincing b*tch jake needs to see this for himself i am staring to him knw seriously i could handle hm at the start but if he does sleep with the maid arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will h8 him and so will jezebel why carnt he just see her and talk to her!!!

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
The bitch is crazy

I understand her not eating. If you have some hateful bitch bringing you food everyday make comments like she is would you eat???

Jeake grow some and go check on your woman.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Heh.

I like this story... and I like Jake... sort of. I mean I see potential in him anyway. But yeah the maid has got to go, and hopefully Jenna will come to the rescue.

<br>

<br>

And ARGH!! I hope the tables turn on Jake at some point. This hostage stuff is too much. Can't wait to see what happens next!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Torn

I kinda like this story and kinda don't. But God help me I can't stop reading it lol. I hate hate hate Ludvine!! I agree with everyone here, that bitch needs to go. And Jake better not give in and sleep with her either. He does need to grow a pair and just go talk to Jezabel.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I agree with the other poster.

This is not my kind of story. I read it because I like some of your other work. I was horrified by the first chapter, then read the second because I hoped it would do a 180. I don't really like this story but I read every chapter. It's crazy. Jake is a psychopath and despite his background, I can't forgive him for his actions. He became everything he hated about his father in the first chapter when he almost killed the woman he 'loves'. I don't now... this whole story violates my idea of what love is. Obsession to the point of madness, definitely. A desperate kind of craving, sure. But I don't know if something so destructive can be classified as love. I've given you a 75 because even though the story repulses me, I keep coming back for more, so that must mean something. I don't know if a happy ending can come of this, when Jake is not capable of rational thought when it comes to Jezebel. And I don't see how she can possibly forgive any of the things he has done to her. All I can hope for is that she gets out and that both receive help. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME. I JUST LOVE IT PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmm...QUESTION

IF jake is so rich and stuff and wants to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesnt and isnt hurting herself...UM why didn't he put in a camera? Ya know survaillance? that way he'd inevitably find out about Ludvine and jezebel

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
JAKE????

What the???? Why has he not went to heck on her...and Ludvine needs to go! Great update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ludvone needs to be found out

What is disturbing about this story is that Jake will not listen to reason...yes she shouldn;t have tried to have an abortion but now she will lose the baby anyway. Whay haven't any of the staff over heard the comments that Ludvine has made to Jezebel and I agree with the other post about cameras in the room or something. Thanks looking forward to reading where this story ends hopefully Jake will talk with Jezebel so that she can explain whats going on. ALso what about a doctor to check on her to make sure that she and the baby are doing ok. Thanks

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Addictive yet disturbing reading

My score reflects my appreciation of your writing skills not my agreement of what is happening in the story. You have captured the torment and toxic childhood experience of Jake very well. You give a realistic portrayal of angst that Jezabel went through in deciding to have an abortion. Where this falls down is Jake using his intelligence / common sense. He hasn't thought to call a doctor to check on a woman in the most vulnerable stages of pregnancy? As previous posters have highlighted, why no surveilance cameras & audio recorders. He is in a business where these would be used. You have done a brilliant job of creating an enthralling yet disturbing tale. There is a dark authenticity in the line that Jake has crossed. His character is wrong but is like a rolling stone caught in the moment of going down hill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
luv it, but

please note there is a difference between "than" and "then"...other than that I have absolutely no complaints :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
jake has to remain faithfull

if he does sleep with the maid it will truly ruin the story and it would lose its touch . plus jezebel wont 4give him

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Second

time around, and I still love this series, looking for a much Needed update!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous